AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-10, 12:55   Link #361
Junjoublacklove

Send a message via Yahoo to Junjoublacklove
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Anyone liked Chaos;Head in this thread ?
No
I think see it some were
papa kiss in the dark and Hell girl
I like both these anime
Old 2012-04-10, 12:59   Link #362
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

I'm curious to see how anyone like Chaos;Head in this thread !! It's an anime when few people love it while everyone else around the world hate it for no apparent reason !
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-04-10, 13:16   Link #363
Junjoublacklove

Send a message via Yahoo to Junjoublacklove
Will I can why people dislike it because Visual novel and it look like going to use the tits and ass root ...........
But Ive see worst
like this
why in hell is this a plot ....
Sleeping with Hinako
Old 2012-04-10, 13:35   Link #364
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junjoublacklove View Post
Will I can why people dislike it because Visual novel and it look like going to use the tits and ass root ...........
Chaos;Head is a visual novel who doesn't contain tits and ass (and other H-scenes), like Clannad.

Quote:
But Ive see worst
like this
why in hell is this a plot ....
Sleeping with Hinako), like Clannad.
Move this to the current "Worst animes that used to be frisbees" thread.
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-04-10, 17:57   Link #365
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
"Love" might be too strong a term for it, but there's one recent anime that I really liked that took a lot of heat from a lot of viewers, and that's Guilty Crown.

I've actually found myself missing it a bit. Admittedly, visuals are really important to me, so Guilty Crown's widely acknowledged main strength was perhaps a bigger deal for me than it was for most.
Old 2012-04-10, 20:10   Link #366
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

Every time I mention how I like Umineko no Naku Koro ni I catch some flak about how it's soo bad and the VN is sooo much better.
There be many haters, so I guess this counts.
Old 2012-04-10, 20:30   Link #367
Coldlight
Sayaka★Magica

Quote:
I'm curious to see how anyone like Chaos;Head in this thread !! It's an anime when few people love it while everyone else around the world hate it for no apparent reason !
If I say I loved the VN, does that count for you? I don't hate the anime, but it disappointed me for several reasons. One of which involves cutting out one of the game's most important chapters, and replacing it with an anime-original episode.
Old 2012-04-15, 21:27   Link #368
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

Since people have ridiculed my tastes on another forum, I should probably add "anime that feels like an exploitation film" to my list.

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck
Old 2012-05-14, 06:48   Link #369
NK_500
Disabled By Request

Although nobody seems to hate Taishou Yakyuu Musume, nobody seems to love it either. It is pretty much ignored by most English-speaking anime fans. Maybe because it has "seinen" label on it and people start to think "A moe slice-of-life show, drop it already!". I guess these people never even give it a try. It's not moe to begin with but instead we have a shoujo-ish sport show that may also have "girl power" message in it. Perhaps the only reasons people ignoring it because it don't have bishies who constantly showing their bodies and buxom women clad in skimpy outfits.
Old 2012-08-30, 10:54   Link #370
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

I have read some chapters of the Chaos;Head manga and thought it was pretty good. However, I really couldn't understand the hate that the anime adaptation gets (the only thing I understand is the poorly done VN-to-anime transition, but that's it), even the people who didn't play the game hate it so much it makes Tsukihime likeable. The premise is interesting and unpredictable, the characters aren't ready to develop their characteristics yet but they are quite interesting too.

Then there's Musashi Gundoh. I watched some parts of it on Youtube and it seems many people are ignorant to it. However, I must admit that I really enjoyed it for it's hilariously bad animation and it was an amazingly awful guilty pleasure for me to look at.
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-08-30, 13:59   Link #371
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

I find Strike Witches to be a reasonably enjoyable anime, although it appears most anime fans don't seem to like it for the show's lack of trousers and story. I overlook those for the fact that the anime is entertaining in its own right.
Old 2012-09-06, 04:12   Link #372
Echoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForwardUntoDawn View Post
I find Strike Witches to be a reasonably enjoyable anime, although it appears most anime fans don't seem to like it for the show's lack of trousers and story. I overlook those for the fact that the anime is entertaining in its own right.
It's been my impression that Strike Witches is a pretty controversial series, enjoying both groups of adoring fans, as well as its share of vitriolic haters. (And of course, anything else in between.)

I concur with your assessment though, I think there is an enjoyable show hidden behind all the panties and exploitative camera angels; the second season in particular is a great deal of fun. It's definitely a guilty pleasure, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NK_500 View Post
Although nobody seems to hate Taishou Yakyuu Musume, nobody seems to love it either. It is pretty much ignored by most English-speaking anime fans.
Although I'm not sure I agree with your theory on why the series wasn't a hit (not that I have a competing one to offer; I don't really know why it didn't make it a splash), but I do agree it deserves some more love. It's very charming, and has a nice feminist message behind it.
Old 2012-09-07, 21:20   Link #373
Flame-X
Anti-fan

I loved Gundam 00: Awakening of the Trailerblazer movie. It's actually my favorite Gundam anime mainly because it was so refreshing compared to others that usually focused on human conflicts. Many people hated this idea of aliens in Gundam but I think this movie made the concept more original due to the fact that they're not humanoid. It adds an interesting element to the conflict where the fighting isn't caused by misunderstanding but rather the inability to communicate. These aliens represent a huge factor of the unknown out in the universe. If they were able to talk with mouths or something then they'd be just like humans, but thankfully the movie didn't head to that route. I could go on and on but other than that, the battles are amazing to watch. Beautiful animation on the stunning fight scenes. The level terror and doom really amplifies here where no other Gundam animes have ever reached. Overall, it's the most enjoyable anime movie I've seen.
Old 2012-09-08, 11:04   Link #374
Akito Kinomoto
Sekiroad-Idols Sing Twice

Send a message via AIM to Akito Kinomoto
I'm not quite sure if this anime is hated but from what I've noticed Hanasaku Iroha generated a lot of mixed reactions. Whatever problems with its identity it had I just took for the chaotic rambunctiousness of youth. Everything else about the show (or maybe just Ohana haha) seemed to be enjoying itself a lot.
GANBARIMASU
Old 2012-09-08, 11:23   Link #375
Ichuki
┌(^o^)┘モリ!┌(^o^)┘モリ!

Quote:
Anyone liked Chaos;Head in this thread ?
I do, I felt it was rushed a little but it was good overall.
Old 2012-09-08, 15:36   Link #376
TokyoTrashBaby
Detective

I loved DNA 2, I've never met anyone who likes this. It was a silly series but I thought it was funny.
Old 2012-09-08, 16:07   Link #377
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoTrashBaby View Post
I loved DNA 2, I've never met anyone who likes this. It was a silly series but I thought it was funny.
I'm a bigger fan of Video Girl Ai by the same manga-ka. I watched DNA2 after that show and was disappointed.
Old 2012-09-08, 16:24   Link #378
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
I truly love this currently airing show called Joshiraku but very few like myself actually follow and enjoy the series. I talk to others about it and they say that the art is not good, there's no story, and it's not worth watching. It hurts because I find the show to be very creative, unique, the characters are all loveable, plus the ED theme is catchy as sin. I truly enjoy the show to absolutely no end, but it doesn't get enough love compared to Sword Art Online, Accel World, and Kokoro Connect etc.

It's almost been two weeks now and episode 8 hasn't been subbed yet. I wonder if they abandoned the series or with school and everything they're just putting it on hold... who knows?
Old 2012-09-08, 17:48   Link #379
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Persona 4(how can people hate this?)
Gundam Seed Destiny
Inuyasha
Fate/stay night(i think this is kind of hated)
Medaka Box(this is awesome, people just don't fucking understand)
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Old 2012-09-10, 19:58   Link #380
cardcaptorkitty
Clow Card Master

Sailor Moon Super S.

I can accept that it's widely viewed as the worst Sailor Moon season in existence - the outer senshi are introduced and then taken away to give Chibiusa the spotlight. It doesn't seem to be nearly as game changing as the incoming threat of Pharaoh 90 in S or the power of Galaxia in Stars, but I can't help it. I can accept all the hate and criticism in the world about that season and I still love it to bits.

I love all of the villains, even down to the themed "monster of the day." They're all based out of circus acts and there are dozens of those to work with, which make them that much more fun. The rest of the villains in other seasons seem somewhat random and just fit the episode and victim of the day, but I liked how Super S kept them under the same theme.

Plus, I love Chibiusa. Sure, she can be a whiny, spoiled brat, but when it comes down to it, she loves everyone dearly, cheers everyone on, and fights on just as much. She's still one of my favorite characters. She's overcome obstacles just as much as Usagi has, so their strength and determination runs in their blood.

Sure, it's full of filler. Sure, it has one of the characters most people hate starring in a season. But for me, it's always been lots of fun to watch and rewatch over and over. Not to say that I don't enjoy the other seasons of Sailor Moon, but Super S is the one I've revisited again and again.

I've also seen Super GALS get a lot of unnecessary hate. I've randomly looked for what people thought of this series and seen some reviews that just crushed it. I've also seen that if someone randomly brings it up, I express my excitement, and get shot down with, "That series sucked." It was goofy, showing off the kogal style which I wouldn't have nearly as much knowledge about if it wasn't for that series. Sure, the girls are over the top in having fun and being luxurious, but all of the girls have their own problems and they work together and help each other out where they can to overcome them. It makes you laugh and sucks you in with the sweet messages it leaves you with, like being yourself and not taking crap from anybody. I just feel like all the hate doesn't make sense to me. It's just a cute, bright, colorful, fun series that's near and dear to my heart.

...Buttttt, hey, to each their own, I guess. They're missing out~