AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-08-30, 20:06   Link #3301
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Resides within the depths of Ned infested Glasgow
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Hilda doesn't seem to be worried about the sudden power increase of Furuichi though.
Of course, Hilda is never worried or concerned about Furuichi

But she still doesn't like his creepy side, so even with him just thinking about it she'll have reason to put Furuichi 6 ft under

I do think we may see some sorta (hilarious) Aoi vs Furuichi/Agiel match up here since Agiel is now involved, wouldn't be fun if those 2 don't clash when they appear together
__________________
Bonta Kun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 20:08   Link #3302
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Of course, Hilda is never worried or concerned about Furuichi

But she still doesn't like his creepy side, so even with him just thinking about it she'll have reason to put Furuichi 6 ft under

I do think we may see some sorta (hilarious) Aoi vs Furuichi/Agiel match up here since Agiel is now involved, wouldn't be fun if those 2 don't clash when they appear together
If I remember right, when Hilda lost her memories, somehow in her heart she felt that Furuichi was a douchebag.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 22:06   Link #3303
Lexxus
No you don't
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 25
Haha Furuichi is getting arrogant lately. Well, it can't be helped after getting that kind of power. That last page is the for this chapter

Oh, I can't wait to see Furuichi beat up after losing his temporary power
__________________

my anime list kuroneko my manga list
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 22:44   Link #3304
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Fuck me that last page just went straight through the god damn stratosphere.
__________________
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 23:09   Link #3305
NeutralZero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Earth
He really do need a good beating...
And hope all of his ribs get broken after this... aside from the further decrease in his popularity...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 04:31   Link #3306
Xaturas
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Cmon guys Mr. Loli is a moron, I'm already feeling sorry for him, after all when his tissues end (or Oga will get to him even with tissues mode on) he will get hard anal rape from everyone. His social status will go from the usual -1 to -10.
__________________
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 04:37   Link #3307
Kyouka
Is Here
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Age: 23
Last page is awesome i want her costume in real life hahahahaha oh me

maybe its going to be a thing where the tissues never run out!
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 09:53   Link #3308
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
i doubt it this was gonna be lame before but now its just plain awful i mean seriously of all the stupid things this is what happens man i hope they know what they doing
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 14:28   Link #3309
X207
Gamyūsa
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal
i think the tissue will run out. if there are a limited number of Behmoth members and it seems each set of tissues gets another demon. creepichi might have some means to contribute to the battles if he doesnt use up all tissues or comes to his senses. though all that wont mean anything if he loses the tissue pack and gets beaten to the lowest sub basement of hell. i cant see Furuichi beating up Aoi at this point. it wouldn't make a good impression toe the readers of the manga series. though a draw or battle interuption is certainly possible.
__________________
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 18:37   Link #3310
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: 幻想郷
Age: 26
Omg last page... appearance of Agiel. I'm shedding manly tears because of the badass, coolness and epicness of the last page. So frigging great. Now Aoi joins battle if Agiel is the one who is Furuichi's contractor now. Next chapter going to be filled with lots of awesomeness for sure because of new Agiel and Aoi showdown.

Also I wonder if it's possible to summon the son of Behemot I wonder? If he can then Oga will be the one who is going to kick Furuichi's ass no wonder (・ω・`)
__________________
Qpax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 21:39   Link #3311
solomon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Suburban DC
Ohhh yea I like me dat dere contract..........we got any fringe benefits?
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 23:29   Link #3312
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
She did say that she'd 'take care of him' - too bad she's just a projection and her real body's in some cafe...
And she seems so tall next to Furuichi...
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 00:17   Link #3313
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
C'mon guy, its Oga's fault that Coolruichi(lol) gots his awful reputation, if he wasn't dragging him to his doings Furu would be your average HS. student with some dignity. Even as the comedic relief he needs some respect... and the way he's doing it now will backslash on him the next chapters.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 02:47   Link #3314
Blaat
AS member for 10 years
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
That last page was awesome, a part of me what's this to last forever but my common sense part is telling me that he'll be back to lower-than-trash-ruichi by the end of the arc.
__________________
Blaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 05:24   Link #3315
Xaturas
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
C'mon guy, its Oga's fault that Coolruichi(lol) gots his awful reputation, if he wasn't dragging him to his doings Furu would be your average HS. student with some dignity. Even as the comedic relief he needs some respect... and the way he's doing it now will backslash on him the next chapters.
You sir are joking right.
Furuichi is only being defended by Oga, and sometimes used by him. If he was alone in other school he would also get abused by other, and most likely he would also be considered a creep.
Its not like Oga threatens him to behave like a creep lolicon, right?
__________________
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 09:05   Link #3316
Xaturas
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
He doesn't behave like a creep lolicon, that's the point. It's just a misunderstanding that started from that lamia think and kept becoming worse and worse.
O really because for me every time he does something it makes him look more and more like a creep. Just previous chapter, sticking tissues like a moron. Girls were right that this dude goes over the scale of creepiness.
If he was as normal as you people make him, then it would already got cleared out that he is not lolicon. But frankly he doesn't try to behave like a normal person that he think he is.
__________________
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 09:18   Link #3317
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
O really because for me every time he does something it makes him look more and more like a creep. Just previous chapter, sticking tissues like a moron. Girls were right that this dude goes over the scale of creepiness.
If he was as normal as you people make him, then it would already got cleared out that he is not lolicon. But frankly he doesn't try to behave like a normal person that he think he is.
Xaturas right, Furuichi is a decent guy but he is a little perverted. Just read chapter 62 and 64, I believe those were not misunderstandings. There are plenty more like that. On chapter 62 when the girls were arguing to bring the guys in to practice volleyball by using their "body" as bait, Furuichi added in "if you are going to do that, can you do it while wearing bloomers". In Chapter 64 when Hilda did a jump serve in volleyball, he screamed "did you see her panties!?", twice actually.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 09:45   Link #3318
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Furuichi's a horny creep, but he's not a lolicon. Or Alain Delon's sex buddy.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 11:22   Link #3319
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Resides within the depths of Ned infested Glasgow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Furuichi's a horny creep, but he's not a lolicon. Or Alain Delon's sex buddy.
Yep that's the fact, he is creepy(however he's no where as bad as lot of other creepy perverted characters you see else where) but he's no lolicon, he's only ever shown interest in the girls his age or older.
The lolicon tag is cause of the misunderstandings which anyone could tell is for the comedy but not everyone will find it funny.
__________________
Bonta Kun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 13:30   Link #3320
Xaturas
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
He's creepy because what? No other guy in this manga is showing any interest in girls?.
He's creepy because his *showing interest* is beyond normal healthy boy reaction. ReaperxKingx already gave you 2 examples where he creeped out surrounding people. Normal boy's don't behave like that. They may have dirty thoughts but they stay in you know thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
He's normal compared to the Tatsumi I-don't-give-a-damn-if-you-like-me-Aoi Oga.
That's Oga's character. He is not interested in women at this point in time. Doesn't stop him from having a nice parenting conversation with Aoi where he first meet her and her brother in the park, though he didn't know it was her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
And you never had dirty thoughts like him? Not even once? Given how 2 clones wave their asses in your avatar, I don't think so.
I probably didn't have much of dirty thoughts and if I did it was probably harmless things like, thinking that girl y have nice body. I didn't run around and tell her to strip to show me this or that, or other things creepichi does ...
As for avatar. I did it because I really liked the animation done in that particular ending. It was just so fluid that I thought it was worth to waste some time cutting it out and making avatar. You are also wrong about clones part, its girl dancing in front of a mirror, but whatever it may look like 2 girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
He might be a little creepy at times, but no way in hell he is a lolicon. From someone that was cockblocked forever such thoughts are expected.
Do you see us waving Lolicon flags left and right about him? I don't think so. We just state that he is damn creepy and deserves the treatment he gets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
And he isn't cleared of the lolicon status simply because that is comic relief. He won't be cleared no matter what, that's how comic relief works.
Now this statement makes your whole post null. If we consider that he is made like that for *plot reasons* then you can treat ANY character with same attitude. Oga is not interested in women, because plot needs him to. Toujou is a dumb worker who is to dumb to know that there is a girl in love with him.
Beel is running around with his dick out and noone calls police to report Oga for child abuse.
I could go on and on, however in stories like that there is a Suspension of disbelief, that we should use to think that Y character behaves like that because of his personality and not because of author wanting him to do this and that.


Frankly be happy, its my first time doing such a reply ^^. Most of the time I just troll around and spew some random BS.
__________________
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:18.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.