AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Accel World

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-08-30, 20:51   Link #1361
The Fiend
Impossible
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Mexico
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Isn't Shinomiya Utai Ardour Maiden?
She is, after searching a bit i found that some blog posted about the second game and turns out that they took this article from animenewsnetwork and it was mistranslated.

In the mistranslation says that utai will be appearing on the second and her avatar is blue knight while in the original they say that both of them will be appearing

from site:

The second game will feature Utai Shinomiya, a schoolgirl younger than Haruyuki, and the Duel Avatar Blue Knight
The Fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 08:09   Link #1362
churchblue
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
I though we didn't know the Blue Knight's identity. She's younger than Haruyuki!?
churchblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 14:55   Link #1363
garf02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by churchblue View Post
I though we didn't know the Blue Knight's identity. She's younger than Haruyuki!?
we dont, thats a mistake when someone translated, the girl is Utai, Ardor Maiden.
Spoiler for Vol 7:


someone Fked it half way and made it looks like Blue Knight is Utai
garf02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 04:11   Link #1364
Alhazad2003
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos! View Post
Short Summary For the Volumes(May be inaccurate as these are from my memories):

Spoiler for V1:


Spoiler for V2:


Spoiler for V3:


Spoiler for V4:


Spoiler for V5:


Will type V5 onwards when I'm free.
Thanks for the summaries, but would you know where I could actually find them? I understand they're very hard to find, since they're not available outside Japan. Any help would be appreciated.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 13:19   Link #1365
churchblue
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Lime Bell more and more useful through the Volumes. Especially in Vol 12.
churchblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 13:22   Link #1366
garf02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Thanks for the summaries, but would you know where I could actually find them? I understand they're very hard to find, since they're not available outside Japan. Any help would be appreciated.
if you read jap there are sites you could export it. but if you are looking for translations try BT
garf02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 13:24   Link #1367
XxSleepyxX
Learner
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: HONEY~
If i remember Sky Raker eventually gets her legs back? Something about overriding Kuro's IS because it wasn't just Kuro's IS it was also her mental trauma.
__________________
XxSleepyxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 16:02   Link #1368
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Chinese translators finally finished Vol12, and I've finished it just now. Now catching up on what I've missed in this thread (from p52 onwards - I'm cringing at how much false info is being said back then, around a third of it is either fanwank or misunderstandings >.<)
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 16:07   Link #1369
Rayrah
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 19
Send a message via MSN to Rayrah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Chinese translators finally finished Vol12, and I've finished it just now. Now catching up on what I've missed in this thread (from p52 onwards - I'm cringing at how much false info is being said back then, around a third of it is either fanwank or misunderstandings >.<)
Woah, seriously?
Rayrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 16:29   Link #1370
OPN
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Georgia
Age: 17
Kinda confused about something
Spoiler for :
__________________
OPN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 16:33   Link #1371
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
Woah, seriously?
Seriously (oh, and I've caught up to the current page now). The stuff about what Black colour stands for? Not mentioned in Vol12. Graphite Edge? Didn't show up in this volume.

And people seems to have mistaken Azure Air for Azure 'Heir' Sure, that guy might actually be the crown prince, but that wasn't in the name
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 18:56   Link #1372
Kaos!
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Seriously (oh, and I've caught up to the current page now). The stuff about what Black colour stands for? Not mentioned in Vol12. Graphite Edge? Didn't show up in this volume.

And people seems to have mistaken Azure Air for Azure 'Heir' Sure, that guy might actually be the crown prince, but that wasn't in the name
The short story about Graphite Edge was in the Blue ray release and not in the novels. The translators haven't got to translating it yet.
Kaos! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 20:02   Link #1373
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
And people seems to have mistaken Azure Air for Azure 'Heir' Sure, that guy might actually be the crown prince, but that wasn't in the name
True that's a possibility. Remember he hasn't left the Imperial Palace at all. This leave us the possibility that he is a resident of the Imperial Palace in real life. After all, who would go through trouble of staying inside the palace considering the OP enemies there?
__________________
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 23:49   Link #1374
garf02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSleepyxX View Post
If i remember Sky Raker eventually gets her legs back? Something about overriding Kuro's IS because it wasn't just Kuro's IS it was also her mental trauma.
nope, seem like the Lotus perma cut IS is BS, the new spoiler is
Spoiler for raker:
garf02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 00:42   Link #1375
Granitewonder
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012


http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...ings_Chapter_1
Granitewonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 11:38   Link #1376
miow
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
I know this has been asked before but now that it reached vol.12, does Haru has any development with Kuroyukihime or others?
miow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 15:10   Link #1377
XxSleepyxX
Learner
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: HONEY~
Quote:
Originally Posted by miow View Post
I know this has been asked before but now that it reached vol.12, does Haru has any development with Kuroyukihime or others?
Yeah. Sky Raker, Kuroyuki's, Red King, uh Red King's aide? Ash Roller's sis, maybe chiyu? Iono. Forgot someone posted it awhile back.
__________________
XxSleepyxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 16:43   Link #1378
garf02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSleepyxX View Post
Yeah. Sky Raker, Kuroyuki's, Red King, uh Red King's aide? Ash Roller's sis, maybe chiyu? Iono. Forgot someone posted it awhile back.
true but .. not true, he does indeed bond with more girls

Fuuko- Raker
Utai - Maiden
Pard
Niko
Rin
Chiyuri
Hime
Cobalt Blade

but The only ones that have openly admit that are in love with him are Hime and Rin, the others just are friends or like to tease him (fuukjo and niko)
garf02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 21:47   Link #1379
churchblue
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Wait, cobalt blade too??? (This is new to me).

Looking forward to Vol 13 in the next 3-4 months. I have a feeling that NN will meet a character that has more knowledge about the AW and Brain Burst.
churchblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 22:05   Link #1380
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Cobalt Blade isn't anything on the level like Niko or Utai though She has a bit of a soft spot for Haru (she was willing to give him advice, while Taku mentioned she's pretty cold to people usually), but from her words it seems like she and Mangan Blade have solidly fallen for the Blue King (pet names in private + the two of them are his most trusted aides).
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, romance, seinen, shounen, virtual reality

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:54.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.