AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-09-06, 23:42   Link #4341
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters View Post
here's a revised one
Kira + Cagalli = X-Rounder Natural / Flit Asuno
Kira + Fllay = Super Pilot Asemu Asuno
Kira + Lacus = Kio Asuno
Let's quote Darth Vader from Star Wars prequel Episode 3:

"NNNNNNOOOOOOOoooooooooouuuuuuu...................! !!!!"
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-06, 23:55   Link #4342
monster
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Let's quote Kira: I'll Destroy you, then Saviour you.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-06, 23:57   Link #4343
aeriolewinters
Gin-Sama no Tameni!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Balanga City, Bataan, Philippines
Send a message via Yahoo to aeriolewinters
Seriously, Kio's features are akin to a Lacus/Kira lovechild. The blue eyes and brown hair, then you add his attitude.
__________________
Mercury Lampe
aeriolewinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 00:01   Link #4344
monster
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Well, on a serious note, I think Kira and Lacus would've adjusted their child(ren) better to war than Flit so that he/she/they won't have to be like Kio. The problem with Kio is that he had to learn by himself about seeing the enemy as human beings because of the way Flit raised him.

Kio entered the war thinking the enemy as non-humans and, when confronted with the opposite, he "panicked" (for lack of a better term on my part) and went to the other extreme of battle in trying to protect everyone.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 00:21   Link #4345
PzIVf3
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Somewhere at Earth
There is no strategical gain for the Feddies to capture that island if Uzumi order to destroy the Mass-driver and the military installation in the first place rather than endangering the civilian lives.
PzIVf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 00:26   Link #4346
monster
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by PzIVf3 View Post
There is no strategical gain for the Feddies to capture that island if Uzumi order to destroy the Mass-driver and the military installation in the first place rather than endangering the civilian lives.
Destroying the mass driver and Morgenroete is a loss to Orb.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 00:57   Link #4347
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by PzIVf3 View Post
There is no strategical gain for the Feddies to capture that island if Uzumi order to destroy the Mass-driver and the military installation in the first place rather than endangering the civilian lives.
You’re right. In the end, the Feddies gain nothing by waging war with ORB (except for bringing ORB to its knees). Still, to be fair, the Feddies did not know that Uzumi will destroy all those precious facilities until he did.

(also, the Feddie fleet at that time was led by that crazy sonuvab***h Azrail, so yeah )
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 02:58   Link #4348
bio9205
Reborn
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 20
Amazing episode. This is the first time I'm watching SEED, and the fact that Kira and Cagalli are siblings was really a twist for me! (Which is pretty amazing, considering the fact that I've seen so many SEED/Destiny spoilers everywhere I pretty much know what's about to happen.) Probably my favourite episode so far - great MS fights, and very emotional ending. I didn't like Uzumi when I first saw him, but I really admire his passion in fighting for what he believes in. Can't wait to see where the rest of the series takes us.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 04:18   Link #4349
GN0010 Nosferatu
Burning Red!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hargenteen
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
[/
Sorry for bringing up an old post, I just wanted to share my thoughts on this Perfect Strike/Freedom concept.

I love it. Personally, even though it's just a strike pack, I like it many times over the Freedom.

Last edited by GN0010 Nosferatu; 2012-09-07 at 06:25.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 06:56   Link #4350
Destined_Fate
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: "Sacrifice one to appease the few."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
Amazing episode. This is the first time I'm watching SEED, and the fact that Kira and Cagalli are siblings was really a twist for me! (Which is pretty amazing, considering the fact that I've seen so many SEED/Destiny spoilers everywhere I pretty much know what's about to happen.) Probably my favourite episode so far - great MS fights, and very emotional ending. I didn't like Uzumi when I first saw him, but I really admire his passion in fighting for what he believes in. Can't wait to see where the rest of the series takes us.
Eh, they foreshadowed it plenty of times before the reveal. Though it makes their earlier interactions awkward since they could be seen as romantic. Luckily Kira had Flay to keep him from going for Cagalli and Cagalli ran into Athrun who seduced her with his sexy abs and shoulders.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 07:18   Link #4351
bio9205
Reborn
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Eh, they foreshadowed it plenty of times before the reveal. Though it makes their earlier interactions awkward since they could be seen as romantic. Luckily Kira had Flay to keep him from going for Cagalli and Cagalli ran into Athrun who seduced her with his sexy abs and shoulders.
Damn, I was really rooting for Athrun x Lacus. Flay's a slut, Kira should have gone for Cagalli instead. That would've been interesting.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 07:41   Link #4352
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
Flay's a slut, Kira should have gone for Cagalli instead.
You should know there is a Pro Flay Group in AS, so that declaration is pretty dangerous...

Anyway... I always have thought even before that Kira may end up with Lacus since it very obvious... If any case I would thought Kira ending with Flay if Arthrun will end with Lacus... Cagalli on the other hand... she's torned between Arthrun and Kira.. it was hard to decide....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 07:42   Link #4353
I Fail at Life
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Can't wait to see what/if they do to episode 45-50,43-48 in the remaster.

When Freedom took that swing at forbidden,was that also in the Original?


Overall nice episode.As good as the original,no better.
I Fail at Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 07:44   Link #4354
I Fail at Life
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
You should know there is a Pro Flay Group in AS, so that declaration is pretty dangerous...

Anyway... I always have thought even before that Kira may end up with Lacus since it very obvious... If any case I would thought Kira ending with Flay if Arthrun will end with Lacus... Cagalli on the other hand... she's torned between Arthrun and Kira.. it was hard to decide....
More like she had no choice,when the Revelation was revealed.
I Fail at Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 07:48   Link #4355
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Fail at Life View Post
More like she had no choice,when the Revelation was revealed.
Well, it paid well for Cagalli-Chan...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 07:53   Link #4356
aeriolewinters
Gin-Sama no Tameni!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Balanga City, Bataan, Philippines
Send a message via Yahoo to aeriolewinters
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
You should know there is a Pro Flay Group in AS, so that declaration is pretty dangerous...

Anyway... I always have thought even before that Kira may end up with Lacus since it very obvious... If any case I would thought Kira ending with Flay if Arthrun will end with Lacus... Cagalli on the other hand... she's torned between Arthrun and Kira.. it was hard to decide....
don't worry, we don't do human sacrifices.
__________________
Mercury Lampe
aeriolewinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 07:55   Link #4357
I Fail at Life
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Well, it paid well for Cagalli-Chan...
As in what? As in getting with athrun
I Fail at Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 07:57   Link #4358
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Fail at Life View Post
More like she had no choice,when the Revelation was revealed.
Yeah, Kira x Cagalli interaction before the reveal kinda reminds me of Princess Leia who French-kissed her own brother in Empire Strikes Back.
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 07:58   Link #4359
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters View Post
don't worry, we don't do human sacrifices.
*laughs...

Now, now, you're here? when it comes to her you're pretty fast..!!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by I Fail at Life View Post
As in what? As in getting with athrun
Spoiler for GSeed Ending for some first time viewers:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Yeah, Kira x Cagalli interaction before the reveal kinda reminds me of Princess Leia who French-kissed her own brother in Empire Strikes Back.
They did??? I mean Kira???? I'll checked my Dvd if it did!
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 08:07   Link #4360
Destined_Fate
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: "Sacrifice one to appease the few."
No, Kira and Cagalli didn't kiss in the series. Though I'm sure you can find fanart somewhere since many fans didn't get the hints thrown out before the reveal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
Damn, I was really rooting for Athrun x Lacus. Flay's a slut, Kira should have gone for Cagalli instead. That would've been interesting.
Flay isn't a slut, she was a virgin before she had sex with Kira(Hence her pain when he did the deed and the tears coming out of her eyes since she just gave up everything to a guy she hates for letting her father die) and like she said her arrangement with Sai was between their parents. Flay did still love Sai but she dropped him because she initially wanted Kira to suffer for going easy on Athrun and not saving her father like he said he would. Later Flay did fall in love with Kira which Sai even points out that what started out as hate turned into love because Kira is too much of a bro to hate even if he failed to save her father. Flay even has flashbacks of when Kira was being nice to her and didn't just want her around for her body.

This did turn out to be true, after she got past her denial stage, and she really wanted to get with Kira again before her death.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
mecha, seed it and weep

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.