AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-09-06, 15:41   Link #821
queenSwild
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Saint Seiya Omega summaries for episodes 24-27.

Spoiler:
queenSwild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 08:40   Link #822
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 27
Really looking forward to episode 24 and 27. 24 for the revelations about Koga, 27 for the action.
__________________
Mikan & Yami
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 17:01   Link #823
ShiroiRyu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: France
Age: 26
Spoiler for 23:
__________________

You can click on it for a animated version.
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 17:31   Link #824
sirtao
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Spoiler for episode 23:


Spoiler for NEXT episode 24:
sirtao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 20:06   Link #825
7Th
Mixtape
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Age: 25
OK, Aria is definitely not dying:

Spoiler for TV Asahi summary for episode 24:


And most surprising scene of episode 23:

Spoiler for Episode 23...:
7Th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 20:46   Link #826
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Th View Post
OK, Aria is definitely not dying:

Spoiler for TV Asahi summary for episode 24:
No it doesn't. It could mean anything including...

Spoiler:
__________________

Last edited by orion; 2012-09-08 at 20:59.
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 21:14   Link #827
7Th
Mixtape
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
No it doesn't. It could mean anything including...

Spoiler:
Spoiler for Episode 24:
7Th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 21:14   Link #828
Divino
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
No it doesn't. It could mean anything including...

Spoiler:
I also agree with you that description could mean anything. Besides why would Kouga hesitate if he was going to rescue his sister. Because it all seems to be pointing to something bad about aria will be revealed but Kouga would just not care and still will want to rescue her.
I am pretty sure Shaina is revelation about Kouga is how he was the most suitable to inherit the Pegasus Cloth ever since he was little.
Divino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 21:17   Link #829
7Th
Mixtape
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divino View Post
I also agree with you that description could mean anything. Besides why would Kouga hesitate if he was going to rescue his sister. Because it all seems to be pointing to something bad about aria will be revealed but Kouga would just not care and still will want to rescue her.
I am pretty sure Shaina is revelation about Kouga is how he was the most suitable to inherit the Pegasus Cloth ever since he was little.
It doesn't say Kouga "hesitates", it says "Kouga is surprised at the revelation and his desire to rescue Aria becomes stronger"; whatever Shaina tells Kouga about HIS BIRTH makes him care more about Aria. It could be something else, but considering the flags set in episode 20, it's extremely likely they are siblings.
7Th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 21:36   Link #830
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Th View Post
It doesn't say Kouga "hesitates", it says "Kouga is surprised at the revelation and his desire to rescue Aria becomes stronger"; whatever Shaina tells Kouga about HIS BIRTH makes him care more about Aria. It could be something else, but considering the flags set in episode 20, it's extremely likely they are siblings.
Flags are in the eyes of the beholder. I was chuckling and thinking "Just get a room you 2.".

You used the word "but" as a part of the translation which puts a different spin on the rest. It implies that saving Aria may not be in his best interest. That is not something that is used normally in reference to saving a relative.

Like...

Spoiler:
__________________

Last edited by orion; 2012-09-08 at 21:47.
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 21:40   Link #831
7Th
Mixtape
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Flags are in the eyes of the beholder. I was chuckling and thinking "Just get a room you 2."

You used the word "but" as a part of the translation which puts a different spin on the rest.
Japanese original:

Quote:
その事実におどろきながらも、アリア奪還にさらなる闘志を燃やす光牙。
"ながらも" can be both "and" and "but". :V
7Th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 21:49   Link #832
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Th View Post
Japanese original:



"ながらも" can be both "and" and "but". :V
That's okay. I also had a scenario for "and" in the spoiler.
__________________
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 22:17   Link #833
7Th
Mixtape
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Age: 25
The anime/manga Arion seems to be one of the primary sources of people in 2ch's speculation thread expecting Kouga and Aria to be siblings:

Spoiler for Arion spoilers:
7Th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 22:23   Link #834
queenSwild
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Guys, guys, guys...Be patient.. In about 6 days all of your questions will be answered. :P

In my opinion, there are flags pointing in all directions which confuses the hell out of me.

There's the "she looks like Eden and Medea" flag which could mean that she's Mar's daughter.

There's the " You don't know your parents? I don't know mine either!" flag which could mean that she's related to Kouga.

I'm starting to doubt the "She's Mar's daughter" theory since Sonia refers to her as "that thing Athena discarded" in episode 21. If they were related, wouldn't she refer to her as such?

Or maybe the reason Sonia doesn't like her or regard her as family is because she's the reincarnation of Nike, the goddess of victory, the staff that Athena discarded ( in Sonia's eyes at least), who happened to be born into her family. It would also explain why they keep her locked up. It's because she's a threat to Mar's plans since she automatically grants the good guys victory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Th View Post
The anime/manga Arion seems to be one of the primary sources of people in 2ch's speculation thread expecting Kouga and Aria to be siblings:

Spoiler for Arion spoilers:
That's really interesting!! So SSO is possibly based off of Arion? I wish I could read that wiki, but it's in another language.. :/

Last edited by queenSwild; 2012-09-08 at 22:36.
queenSwild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 22:26   Link #835
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Spoiler for Some things will never change:
__________________
Love songs for the genuinely cunning.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 00:08   Link #836
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Th View Post
The anime/manga Arion seems to be one of the primary sources of people in 2ch's speculation thread expecting Kouga and Aria to be siblings:

Spoiler for Arion spoilers:
And so Toei is going to risk plagarism here? The author and his publishers are prob waiting for the big reveal too.

I'll just wait for the big reveal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Spoiler for Some things will never change:

Spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by queenSwild View Post
I'm starting to doubt the "She's Mar's daughter" theory since Sonia refers to her as "that thing Athena discarded" in episode 21. If they were related, wouldn't she refer to her as such?
Actually if that scene is at 4:29-4:33 in ep 21, the line in the Crunchyroll subs translates to ...

If she weren't Athena, we'd have long since abandoned her.
__________________

Last edited by orion; 2012-09-09 at 00:28.
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 01:29   Link #837
Goty
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Send a message via ICQ to Goty Send a message via MSN to Goty
Quote:
Spoiler for NEXT episode 24:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Goty; 2012-09-09 at 01:50.
Goty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 04:55   Link #838
ShiroiRyu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: France
Age: 26
What the problem with beautiful MILF Shaina unmasked ?
And yes for Jabu.
For Yuna naked, hey, i will not complain. XD
__________________

You can click on it for a animated version.
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 09:28   Link #839
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 27
Who would have thought training with Jabu would turn Soma into such a badass? He might just be the strongest of the team right now. He completely destroyed that silver saint and he was evenly matched against Sonia. A nice change from his previous feats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Spoiler for Some things will never change:
I laughed so hard when he appeared on a horse. They were totally making fun of him.
__________________
Mikan & Yami
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 14:38   Link #840
7Th
Mixtape
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by queenSwild View Post
That's really interesting!! So SSO is possibly based off of Arion? I wish I could read that wiki, but it's in another language.. :/
It has a subbed movie; you can watch that. It's not bad and the animation is great.
7Th is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:11.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.