AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Fullmetal Alchemist

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-15, 20:57   Link #1
Vulkar
Lost in Time and Space

Send a message via AIM to Vulkar
[Anime] Episode 11: Gravel Earth - Part One

Well, I downloaded and watched. Nice two parter looks like. Anyway, what'd you guys think?

Spoiler:
Old 2003-12-15, 21:17   Link #2
Drakes
Poking random people

Interesting episode...

Maybe it takes abit till the toxic/stuff from the water takes effect, I mean Edward was inhaling the fumes in that room for about 10-20 seconds before it had any effect.

The kid Fletcher seems to survive/be fine from the previews at the end.

I suppose Al wouldn't weight THAT much seeing that hes just a suit of armor, since its hollow.

I'm really curious as hell who is that odd looking fella, one that kinda looks like ziggy?

Last edited by Drakes; 2003-12-15 at 22:08.
Old 2003-12-15, 22:03   Link #3
CompShrink
getting in comps' heads

Send a message via AIM to CompShrink
you said "spoilers" in the thread title, why are you also using spoiler tags? isn't the point of making this thread to keep the FMA threads short, one per ep, AND not have to use spoiler tags, as they are annoying (But i agree, very important)

Anyway, I think there's an antidote, but that the older brother wouldn't give it to ed obviously, and will give it to his bro, or maybe even heal him with the red stone?

And yeah, the maguar guy looks really weak, just an underling of the evil lady.
Old 2003-12-15, 22:09   Link #4
Drakes
Poking random people

Ah yes , hehe.

I've got the habit of using "spoilers" with thinking, bleh. JUst soo used to it.
Old 2003-12-15, 22:09   Link #5
Oneesama
本當に愛してるなら, "鰻食べる?ってきかないで

I think
Spoiler:
Old 2003-12-15, 22:45   Link #6
Vulkar
Lost in Time and Space

Send a message via AIM to Vulkar
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompShrink
you said "spoilers" in the thread title, why are you also using spoiler tags? isn't the point of making this thread to keep the FMA threads short, one per ep, AND not have to use spoiler tags, as they are annoying (But i agree, very important)
Yeah, I was very tempted to not use spoiler tags but I've seen people bitch about being spoiled before in threads with the word "spoilers" in the title, so I figured I'd avoid some whining, but now that no else is using the tags here, I won't use them anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakes
The kid Fletcher seems to survive/be fine from the previews at the end.
Yeah, in one the last frames of the episode as the end theme begins to play, we see him looking surprised, but not really passing out or anything like Ed did from just being exposed to the fumes.

No flesh burning either. What the hell?!
Old 2003-12-16, 20:29   Link #7
festosis

The episode was funny reminds me how uncle Phil used to kick Jazz(Fresh Prince) out of his house all the time. The funniest part was when Ed and Al are tiptoeing in to the mansion twice I found it funny cause Al was so loud lol. off topic what happened to all the Love for this series??? I rarely see any threads regarding this anymore WTF????
Old 2003-12-16, 20:55   Link #8
hunterx
ore wa kanpeki da

hrm it wasn't so great an episode, it was quite predictable too. the only thing I remeber was thinking that it was over already..
Old 2003-12-16, 22:49   Link #9
Esperchld
Photographer

The woman is Lust and the ziggy guy is Gluttony. I can't wait to see them attack the Elric brothers, that should be cool. On a side note we see the aftermath of what the guy with the 'X' on his head (Scar is the only name I have seen) does to Al, but they leave the town that he is in without confrontation (in the manga he destroy's Ed's arm and takes a big chuck out of Al's side) so maybe we wont see a confrontation between Lust, Gluttony, and Envy vs Ed and Al?

Last edited by Esperchld; 2003-12-17 at 01:23.
Old 2003-12-17, 01:06   Link #10
indicatoto101

I am liking every episode of this series so far. Sure, this episode wasn't that great, compared to the other awesome episodes. Well, just my two cents, defending the episode of course.
Old 2003-12-17, 06:38   Link #11
tkcom
Killjoy-sama

One more cute kiddy girl to the series... How many will there be at the end?

Last edited by tkcom; 2003-12-17 at 06:48.
Old 2003-12-17, 08:09   Link #12
Drakes
Poking random people

Bleh, out of the 11 episodes, only 1 kinda bore me, 4.

Current one seems to explain about the "fake" stone, well thats what I see.
Closed Thread