AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

View Poll Results: apple invention
I-phone 1 5.88%
I-phone 4s 3 17.65%
I-pad 2 11.76%
I-pad 2 and a half 0 0%
I-pod 8 47.06%
I-pod touch 2 11.76%
I-pod nano 0 0%
I-pod shuffle 0 0%
apple laptops 1 5.88%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-09-11, 02:18   Link #41
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I've read those reviews, not had any of those problems outside of freezing once in a while and I see my friend's iPods do that. Reboot and we're both off again. I've even accidentally washed and dried one in the laundry and it worked fine after a day of being left alone. Now, I do have an older models of the Fuze (wife uses it) and I have two of the more expensive models (older also, the Sansa View) - so I don't know that the very newest ones aren't clunkers. I've been finding that the more stuff gets outsourced to China the worse the quality is getting.

Not China's fault - just that race to the bottom by corporations trying to make something for nothing and charging too much. Seeing it in kitchen appliances, general electronics, etc.

And no, they don't play Pandora Radio (that's require a wifi connection to my knowledge). They do do FM radio though. My smartphone will do Pandora but I don't like wasting the battery power on entertainment.
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 04:43   Link #42
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?

Can we change the word "invention" to "product" or "overpriced toys" on the topic name.

OTOH, some incredulous news :

New IPhone Could Boost US GDP By 0.5 Percent : JP Morgan

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2012-09-11 at 04:53.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 04:52   Link #43
Sides

Apple invention... apple product would be more accurate.
But the biggest change I think apple did was the iTunes distribution service and bringing GUI to the mass market. The iTunes service was the key for their I-somehing success, imo.
I am not really sure if you can call something invention, if a product is just an improvement of what was already available. Design is something different but that was not asked here.

Still no "none - Apple sucks" option?
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote