AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-09-03, 09:08   Link #101
Syokool
Lab. member 009
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: 1.048596
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Lol, I guess anime staff never learn to not cram too many volume in a 1 cour shows do they?
There are not much to animate here. I think they will cut some parts and focus in the fan service scenes
Syokool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 03:56   Link #102
mangatron
Esdese's in love with me!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Why do girls and whips look so good together?
Send a message via Skype™ to mangatron

Oh I like the blonde girl, that pose with those legs, so haughty and full of love

I actually like the other girls too, pantyhose-chan and eyepatch girl, I... hope she's not German no I don't have a thing against girls from my country, but why is it that German girls gotta have an eyepatch, that always made me laugh

By the way, have you folks played the puzzle game at the main site? Honestly I've never beaten such a game, in fact this is the first time I did Sure took me awhile, to the point it drained my [wireless] mouse battery

You only get a wallpaper, and if you folks don't feel too mind boggled, get it here (still, play the game. It's rather fun )
__________________

How did that uniform hide those?!
Wondering about my avatar/sig? Post a question here!
*Girls Und Panzer: 01-10 | Winter 2013 anime
My avatars & signatures
*Arpeggio Blue Steel avatars!

*Feel my Birthday! May 08 2014
________________________________
* Will not be fulfilling some requests till my health is 100%.
* Health currently at ??%, leg starting bleeding again so no rehab until I figure out how to stop the bleeding...
* 10 years at Animesuki! Thank you everyone for putting up
with my posts all these years!
XD

Last edited by mangatron; 2012-09-05 at 08:19. Reason: WTH the link to the game was funked lol
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 07:42   Link #103
Syokool
Lab. member 009
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: 1.048596
Age: 26
I did finish it in 1:27 minutes!!!

Pretty easy btw. What kind of technology allows you to finish such a thing in a short time?

I want now another puzzle with the other girls. At least that was more funny than get the thing for free XD

Last edited by Syokool; 2012-09-05 at 08:04. Reason: did
Syokool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 08:01   Link #104
mangatron
Esdese's in love with me!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Why do girls and whips look so good together?
Send a message via Skype™ to mangatron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syokool View Post
I finish it in 1:27 minutes!!!

Pretty easy btw. What kind of technology allows you to finish such a thing in a short time?

I want now another puzzle with the other girls. At least that was more funny than get the thing for free XD
1:27 minutes It took me almost 15 minutes, if they hadn't put a template behind the puzzle to show you where goes what, I would have thrown my mouse at my screen It wasn't until the final minutes did I realize these games need you to turn the images around in a certain order

But yeah I want another puzzle. In fact I think there should be puzzle games like this on Android, hmmm....
__________________

How did that uniform hide those?!
Wondering about my avatar/sig? Post a question here!
*Girls Und Panzer: 01-10 | Winter 2013 anime
My avatars & signatures
*Arpeggio Blue Steel avatars!

*Feel my Birthday! May 08 2014
________________________________
* Will not be fulfilling some requests till my health is 100%.
* Health currently at ??%, leg starting bleeding again so no rehab until I figure out how to stop the bleeding...
* 10 years at Animesuki! Thank you everyone for putting up
with my posts all these years!
XD
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 08:07   Link #105
Syokool
Lab. member 009
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: 1.048596
Age: 26
I only started with borders, then the "second layer" of images after borders, and so.

It's easier to move a block of images in a sequence in order to move one, so the order gets the same as before.

Don't know if there is another way, since I haven't played a game like this since "The Simpsons" in a SNES console
Syokool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 08:22   Link #106
mangatron
Esdese's in love with me!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Why do girls and whips look so good together?
Send a message via Skype™ to mangatron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syokool View Post
I only started with borders, then the "second layer" of images after borders, and so.

It's easier to move a block of images in a sequence in order to move one, so the order gets the same as before.

Don't know if there is another way, since I haven't played a game like this since "The Simpsons" in a SNES console
Aha, when I finished the puzzle I worked from the bottom right corner to the top left, rotating pieces into place. That was after I had to shuffle the game because I moved everything from the right to the left (I think that game shuffled me to a higher difficulty ).

And, since the puzzle was based on her pose in the picture I posted above, I can't wait for the blonde girl, if she's in that pose, ah I want that wallpaper
__________________

How did that uniform hide those?!
Wondering about my avatar/sig? Post a question here!
*Girls Und Panzer: 01-10 | Winter 2013 anime
My avatars & signatures
*Arpeggio Blue Steel avatars!

*Feel my Birthday! May 08 2014
________________________________
* Will not be fulfilling some requests till my health is 100%.
* Health currently at ??%, leg starting bleeding again so no rehab until I figure out how to stop the bleeding...
* 10 years at Animesuki! Thank you everyone for putting up
with my posts all these years!
XD
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 12:08   Link #107
Syokool
Lab. member 009
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: 1.048596
Age: 26
Don't forget about the red-haired kaichou and Ginbei
Syokool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 01:01   Link #108
mangatron
Esdese's in love with me!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Why do girls and whips look so good together?
Send a message via Skype™ to mangatron
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
And, since the puzzle was based on her pose in the picture I posted above, I can't wait for the blonde girl, if she's in that pose, ah I want that wallpaper
OH YEAAAAAHH ANASTASIAAAAAAAAA THOSE THIGHS right on cue, puzzle #2 is up! And it's her My new wallpaper, I gotta put her on my phone Go here for the wallpaper if you're like me and no time these days :P


Preview 2 is also up.

Eyepatch girl got big ones
__________________

How did that uniform hide those?!
Wondering about my avatar/sig? Post a question here!
*Girls Und Panzer: 01-10 | Winter 2013 anime
My avatars & signatures
*Arpeggio Blue Steel avatars!

*Feel my Birthday! May 08 2014
________________________________
* Will not be fulfilling some requests till my health is 100%.
* Health currently at ??%, leg starting bleeding again so no rehab until I figure out how to stop the bleeding...
* 10 years at Animesuki! Thank you everyone for putting up
with my posts all these years!
XD
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 10:07   Link #109
Syokool
Lab. member 009
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: 1.048596
Age: 26
Ana-sama
Syokool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 10:16   Link #110
MisaoFan
Prefectural Magical Girl
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
I heard in a certain site that the show is packed with potential, so I'll most likely watch it since it shares some staff members from Mayo Chiki!. The whole "imouto pursuing her love for her brother with her unhidden brother complex, but her romantic ideas were constantly rejected by the MC" looked pretty refreshing after a obnoxious amount of generic imouto romances taking its place. I thought the MC is likeable based on what I've read the manga, and I'm looking forward to see the execution on how OniAi stands out many tired imouto romances. I'll give it a shot.
__________________
<img src=http://i.imgur.com/O5yUSnx.png border=0 alt= />I will protect you from the darkness and I change my destiny.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 10:33   Link #111
Syokool
Lab. member 009
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: 1.048596
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
I heard in a certain site that the show is packed with potential, so I'll most likely watch it since it shares some staff members from Mayo Chiki!. The whole "imouto pursuing her love for her brother with her unhidden brother complex, but her romantic ideas were constantly rejected by the MC" looked pretty refreshing after a obnoxious amount of generic imouto romances taking its place. I thought the MC is likeable based on what I've read the manga, and I'm looking forward to see the execution on how OniAi stands out many tired imouto romances. I'll give it a shot.
To be honest, this is a standard story, but somehow interesting since the characters are quite rare

The LN focuses in dialogs, so there isn't much progress in the plot, and sometimes it gets a little boring. But despite that, is a good thing to see.

As I said, I think the anime will focuses in the fan service, so I'm rather pleased with that.
Syokool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 10:44   Link #112
MisaoFan
Prefectural Magical Girl
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syokool View Post
To be honest, this is a standard story, but somehow interesting since the characters are quite rare

The LN focuses in dialogs, so there isn't much progress in the plot, and sometimes it gets a little boring. But despite that, is a good thing to see.

As I said, I think the anime will focuses in the fan service, so I'm rather pleased with that.
Thanks for the infos !
Now, I'm looking forward to this more than before. Since it focuses on dialogs, I will care for fanservice, but that doesn't mean I only care about that single thing. I'm also hoping for the characters' interactions to be interesting and making the comedy amusing for me ! Time to watch it in one month !
__________________
<img src=http://i.imgur.com/O5yUSnx.png border=0 alt= />I will protect you from the darkness and I change my destiny.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 13:00   Link #113
Syokool
Lab. member 009
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: 1.048596
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Thanks for the infos !
Now, I'm looking forward to this more than before. Since it focuses on dialogs, I will care for fanservice, but that doesn't mean I only care about that single thing. I'm also hoping for the characters' interactions to be interesting and making the comedy amusing for me ! Time to watch it in one month !
One strength of the LN series is the word play and the comedy, so rest assured.

Also, the interactions between the Students Council is quite hilarious, and the MC is not a Mahiro-san
Syokool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 13:16   Link #114
Kaisos Erranon
Homo Ludens
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syokool View Post
Also, the interactions between the Students Council is quite hilarious, and the MC is not a Mahiro-san
So he's not a "fun is bad, normal things are best, stop enjoying yourselves" character? Because that's exactly what he looks like.
__________________
Kaisos Erranon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 13:26   Link #115
Syokool
Lab. member 009
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: 1.048596
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
So he's not a "fun is bad, normal things are best, stop enjoying yourselves" character? Because that's exactly what he looks like.
No, he isn't XD

He is the Machiavelli type, uses everything he has in order to accomplish his goals, and he's skillful with his speech, and pretty smart.
Well, he's not the dense type as Ichika, neither hates when others are enjoying themselves.

The thing about it is that the girls are oddballs, so he can't help but stop their actions
Syokool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 14:36   Link #116
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Las Vegas, NV, USA
Age: 25
He might give you that impression strongly early on though, mostly because...

oh right spoiler

Anyway, he's not exactly the life of the party or a drama prince, but he's a pretty smart guy. I really, really hope the VA doesn't act him the "typically dense normal tsukkomi LN harem lead guy" way which will make him suck.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 16:21   Link #117
Kaisos Erranon
Homo Ludens
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
Anyway, he's not exactly the life of the party or a drama prince, but he's a pretty smart guy. I really, really hope the VA doesn't act him the "typically dense normal tsukkomi LN harem lead guy" way which will make him suck.
Well, who's the VA? Let's see ...an almost complete newbie? Oh dear.
__________________
Kaisos Erranon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 07:36   Link #118
jeroz
Art Block Specialist
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
compare the guy with the likes of Araragi, how does he fare?
__________________
She's not Mary Sue, she's Hajime-su!
jeroz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 08:05   Link #119
Syokool
Lab. member 009
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: 1.048596
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeroz View Post
compare the guy with the likes of Araragi, how does he fare?
No one can be compared to Araragi

But, let see: he has some secrets, a questionable hidden job, it's the one doing tsukomi while the girls play the rol of boke, he's pretty smart and is willing to do the needed in order to accomplish his goals.
Also, a bit dense, and sometimes he just feigns ignorance. Also, he's just plain, but the whole SC felt for him

There are other things, but these are the ones I can remember.
Syokool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 09:15   Link #120
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeroz View Post
compare the guy with the likes of Araragi, how does he fare?
different, too much different the guy is a siscon while commander Araragi is a lolicon to the bone marrow and every cell of his body screams when he sis Hachikuji. While Akito can remain calm and Manipulative on his little sister though I don't like her sister..... seriously spells trouble.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
harem, romantic comedy, shounen, slice of life

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.