AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Accel World

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-08-06, 20:45   Link #21
thundrakkon
Fly Away into the Night
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnaiyus View Post
Very pretty!

Could you make one more that's a bit faster? Not as-safe obviously, but I'd keep it for other uses. Thanks for your work!
Like this?



I think I'm gonna go blind if I keep looking at this.
__________________
thundrakkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 20:46   Link #22
Arnaiyus
Golden Justice
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Quebec, Canada
Age: 24
This is very good, again thank you very much
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv8u5bY8Now
Arnaiyus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-07, 13:50   Link #23
TheEroKing
On a Break
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: India
Age: 28
Send a message via Skype™ to TheEroKing
A freebie.
__________________
TheEroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 13:01   Link #24
Vanish
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to Vanish
I much desire to see avys of the 2 Okinawan angels. Anything is appreciated, gifs would be heavenly.
Vanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-12, 04:54   Link #25
thundrakkon
Fly Away into the Night
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: USA
I'm doing a little experimenting with circular avatars. If you really prefer square ones, please let me know. Here is a sample size.

__________________
thundrakkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-12, 05:55   Link #26
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
^Amazing I did not think you could do that.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-12, 08:43   Link #27
NoirX
寂然のキツネ
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Yokohama, Japan
Send a message via Skype™ to NoirX
Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
I'm doing a little experimenting with circular avatars. If you really prefer square ones, please let me know. Here is a sample size.

The circular avatars indeed looks quite amazing, but the circle frame doesn't look to smooth(at least on my screen) So in regards to that I prefer square ones~~
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic205802_6.gif
NoirX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-12, 16:10   Link #28
thundrakkon
Fly Away into the Night
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: USA
Yes, I just notice that as well on my laptop versus on my computer connected to LED TV. It definitely has to do with it being a GIF instead of JPEG, losing quality in GIF. I've just updated to make it smoother now.

How do these look?




Edit:

Btw, these are free to take, if you like the results. Also, if they are what people like, I will start making most of the new avatars with circular profiles, save a few that just would not work with that style.
__________________

Last edited by thundrakkon; 2012-08-12 at 16:55. Reason: Comments
thundrakkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-12, 18:24   Link #29
NoirX
寂然のキツネ
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Yokohama, Japan
Send a message via Skype™ to NoirX
Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
Yes, I just notice that as well on my laptop versus on my computer connected to LED TV. It definitely has to do with it being a GIF instead of JPEG, losing quality in GIF. I've just updated to make it smoother now.

How do these look?




Edit:

Btw, these are free to take, if you like the results. Also, if they are what people like, I will start making most of the new avatars with circular profiles, save a few that just would not work with that style.
This is way better, anyways this one



Itadaki~~!

Also I'll be taking this from the other day~~
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic205802_6.gif

Last edited by NoirX; 2012-08-12 at 23:21.
NoirX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 13:30   Link #30
TheEroKing
On a Break
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: India
Age: 28
Send a message via Skype™ to TheEroKing
A freebie
__________________
TheEroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 15:19   Link #31
Lycodrake
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 22
Hm, could anyone make an avatar of Pink Iguana Haru?
Don't really have a specific scene in mind, though.
__________________
Lycodrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 18:34   Link #32
Kaihan
Barrel!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Lurking
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
Hm, could anyone make an avatar of Pink Iguana Haru?
Don't really have a specific scene in mind, though.
Haru arena avatar right?

He's kinda shaking in the 3rd one but it's hard to notice.
__________________


Current Sig
Sinanju (Poco)

Last Sig
Hatsune Miku


MyAnimeList
Anime List

Last edited by Kaihan; 2012-09-10 at 18:46.
Kaihan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 20:58   Link #33
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
A freebie
Thank you. I am claiming this.
__________________
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 08:36   Link #34
Lycodrake
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaihan View Post
Haru arena avatar right?

He's kinda shaking in the 3rd one but it's hard to notice.
Yep, thanks. ^^
I think I'll use the 4th one, thanks.
__________________

Last edited by Lycodrake; 2012-09-11 at 15:10.
Lycodrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 18:45   Link #35
MogMoogle1
Idol Power!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Middle of nowhere, center of everywhere...
Some EX1 OVA
Spoiler for EX1 OVA:
MogMoogle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 06:01   Link #36
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Philippines
Can anyone do an animated avatar of Black Vice? Specifically him bowing at 21:18 to 21:22.

Thank you in advance.
__________________
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 12:41   Link #37
MogMoogle1
Idol Power!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Middle of nowhere, center of everywhere...
Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheus2 View Post
Can anyone do an animated avatar of Black Vice? Specifically him bowing at 21:18 to 21:22.

Thank you in advance.
This is the best I could do. Kinda hard to see him, being a dark character standing in a dark background.



Maybe someone else can make a better one than me.
MogMoogle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 19:30   Link #38
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by MogMoogle1 View Post
This is the best I could do. Kinda hard to see him, being a dark character standing in a dark background.



Maybe someone else can make a better one than me.
Thank you very much. I will use this.
__________________
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-24, 12:00   Link #39
Yuki Celeste
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Hi! Can somone please make a signature of Kuroyukihime as her avatar (the one with the butterfly wings) and her name on it pretty please. Also needs more Yuki avies! You guys make great avies and sigs, I wish I had your talents but sadly I don't. I only know how to crop using paint ( << see current avie )
Yuki Celeste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-24, 20:41   Link #40
Kaihan
Barrel!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Lurking
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki Celeste View Post
Hi! Can somone please make a signature of Kuroyukihime as her avatar (the one with the butterfly wings) and her name on it pretty please. Also needs more Yuki avies! You guys make great avies and sigs, I wish I had your talents but sadly I don't. I only know how to crop using paint ( << see current avie )
How about this one? Or is this one too focus on Kuroyukihime face?
__________________


Current Sig
Sinanju (Poco)

Last Sig
Hatsune Miku


MyAnimeList
Anime List

Last edited by Kaihan; 2012-09-24 at 20:48. Reason: fixed file size limit
Kaihan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.