AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-09-15, 21:49   Link #2041
Sound of Azure
...Is that so?
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Central Queensland, Australia
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Or maybe Second changes his mind and actually does change Taichi also.
At the worst possible moment, naturally!
Sound of Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 21:53   Link #2042
Lantern
<(゜∀。)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Flying in the Air
Age: 26
Semi-off topic.

I don't watch Eng sub so I can't tell.

So are we officially calling him "Second" instead of "Number Two" now? Just making sure before I go make some adjustments on things.

@Reply: Mmk thanks. No changes that is.

Last edited by Lantern; 2012-09-15 at 22:07.
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 22:05   Link #2043
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Both work. I just use Second because less typing.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 00:01   Link #2044
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Argentina
Well well well, here we sit at the start of the 3rd arc.

In one sentence: OMG CHIBI INABAN <3

On a more serious note, this just threw a nice random factor in. There's more than one "Fuusenkasura" (sp?). This new "enemy" might be more... lenient, or takes a different approach in his work. The first wouldn't really care much about the mental trauma caused to the 5, and we know that he only intended on having those 5 kids involved.

This new entity apparently wants Taichi to oversee everything, in secret. And based on the start of the episode, I believe that we may start seeing the other characters (Yuri loving class president anyone?) involved.

Also, on that note of the intro, Anyone notice the lack of OP? Maybe a new one is in order? (PLEASE PLEASE, NO MORE RAINBOWS). ED was really good, even if it gave off an air of K-On. Not really against it, but KnK still 1st in my list.

On the actual plot, this might actually be more than "fixing" one particular character. Aoki might get some nice screen time for a change, Yui might as well, but Iori is going to get her "wish" granted.

I always thought something was fishy about Aoki, he just crushed on Yui because he replaced this old crush of him with Yui. Yui of course is going to be crushed when she finds out about this, and with this old karate rival re-appearing...

Inaban. Now, I always had a theory of something happening to her when she was young, something involving her brother. There's a reason why her brother was shown a couple of times before, and... her clinging to Taichi so much when she was so small (<3) just makes me think a lot.

Iori. Of course she wasn't fixed last arc, at all. Nor was Inaban on that note. Iori still doesn't know who she is, nor do we know who she is. It's all hanging on Taichi at the moment, as Iori asked him to take note of her younger self. There lies the key. HOWEVER, Iori is sadly mistaken. She says that she regrets some choices she made in her life, and she'd rather have done something else. I disagree. My personal belief is that every choice you made, has made you what you are now. If you even change a small thing in the past, you wouldn't be who you are now.

No matter how much it hurts, no matter whatever you did, you have to live on with it. IF you change something, it'll be an insult to everyone around you, and yourself, as you'll be erasing who you are.

But that's just my personal thoughts on the matter. Iori is mistaken if she thinks that changing something from her past would have made her a better person. She is that person she is now because of her actions up to this point. If she had done something else, she wouldn't be the Iori we know. Even if she has a facade on, she's still Iori.

Also, it's interesting that the "age" of the transformation isn't fixed. And that the time is actually predictable.

So yeah, once again, this gets interesting.

Arty

EDIT: Also, Iori in that ED looks... beautiful. Damn it, still split between Inaban and Iori

EDIT 2: Inaban is actually smiling earnestly in the ED. Remember how Aoki mentioned that Taichi never smiled way back in ep1? Well, I've never seen Inaban smile. I've seen her smirk confidently, Laugh (last episode) but I've never seen her smile. Granted, it's just an ED, but still...
__________________
Arturia's Writing Den

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact

Last edited by Arturia Polaris; 2012-09-16 at 00:20.
Arturia Polaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 00:22   Link #2045
Amoiro Nguyen
lazy onee-sama
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Chieti
Age: 27
I noticed that the art on the anime is getting better. I compared Episode 1 with the latest and it was easily noticeable. It's nice to see that, even thought it doesn't play a huge role on this series.

Now, about the latest episode, I have to say I enjoyed it. Aoki got some character development and Inaba, like always, stole the show.

Judging by Yui's behavior, she was jealous when Aoki mentioned Nishino Nana. That shows us that she does love him. It was nice to see her reaction, at least for me.

Next episode looks interesting and with lots of drama. I hope it will be as good as this one.
__________________
Amoiro Nguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 03:19   Link #2046
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Xanadu
Age: 22
Loli Inaban and Nagase

I don't know why Mr Second put Taichi in Knight place... is it because of his big influence in the group?

I really hope this Kako Random will affect the love life of StuCS group
finally we'll see a deep past of Aoki.. this is a big trial for Aoki-Yui relationship

It's little strange to see a fast-forward and honest Inaba... Nagase needs to work harder
__________________

even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side (Kaname Madoka, 2011)
anime list
manga list
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 04:00   Link #2047
Amoiro Nguyen
lazy onee-sama
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Chieti
Age: 27
If I remember correctly, the first Heartseed had some special felling about Taichi and even said something like: "That selfless freak really is something."

I think he and his comrade want to specifically test Taichi during this arc.
__________________
Amoiro Nguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 04:18   Link #2048
Hiroi Sekai
Minna no ojou-sama~♥
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia
Age: 23
Send a message via Skype™ to Hiroi Sekai
Can I just hug everything in this episode? Gawd.
__________________
Hiroi Sekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 04:54   Link #2049
Lukeman1884
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Wait, so how many eps is this anime supposed to run for?
Lukeman1884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 05:00   Link #2050
Amoiro Nguyen
lazy onee-sama
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Chieti
Age: 27
Free avatar.
__________________
Amoiro Nguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 05:20   Link #2051
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeman1884 View Post
Wait, so how many eps is this anime supposed to run for?
13 episodes plus 4 more on BD.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 05:53   Link #2052
Vladrave
The Dark Slayer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
My goodness. Loli Inaban is soooooo cute! I want to hug her.
*Faints*
Vladrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 06:22   Link #2053
Zeross
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: france
Awe-chibi-some Úpisode !
__________________
Zeross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 06:33   Link #2054
s07195
Distracted
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Hong Kong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amoiro Nguyen View Post
Free avatar.
I guess I'll use this one for now. Gotta support Chibi-ban!
__________________

s07195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 06:35   Link #2055
Cyrogen
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
13 episodes plus 4 more on BD.
I hadn't heard that there would be extra eps on the BD release. I guess they will probably finish this arc with some kind of heartseed revelation, and then have some kind of showdown in the BD arc then.
__________________
Decided to learn Japanese so I can fansub something. Wish me luck!
At this stage I could use someone to make site banners, and anyone who wants to learn Japanese with me is welcome to join me & share whatever resources we find.

http://wartdf.wordpress.com/
Cyrogen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 07:22   Link #2056
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrogen View Post
I hadn't heard that there would be extra eps on the BD release. I guess they will probably finish this arc with some kind of heartseed revelation, and then have some kind of showdown in the BD arc then.
I can't really comment on that for spoilers reason. But I can tell you that the last 4 episodes would be an adaptation of the 4th volume as stated in the BD titles.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 08:12   Link #2057
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 27
OH GOD MY HEART!! Loli Inaba was way too adorable. I hope we'll get to see her again before the anime ends. For once, I fully approve of Heartseed's actions. As of now, I'm not sure what the point of introducing a different Heartseed is since we barely even know about the first one. Well, at least this tells us there are several of them. What the hell are they?

Aoki and his relationship with Yui are finally getting interesting. I never thought that would happen. I hope this will be handled well.

The only thing I disliked about this episode was how Taichi was relegated to the background. Once again, he is more of a plot device than an actual character. It was funny to have Heartseed #2 call him a knight after he's been called a white knight here to many times.

Overall, a really good start. Can't wait to see how the situation will develop.
__________________
Mikan & Yami
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 08:14   Link #2058
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
That didn't take long...

Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 08:30   Link #2059
Seiryuu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Both work. I just use Second because less typing.
Then why not call him/her/it #2?

Will be interesting to see how this goes, with everyone (minus one) being forced to face their childhoods in front of one another. Particularly where it concerns Yui and Aoki. After him going on for the last ten episodes about how much he loves Yui, it kind of complicates things to know that she reminds him of his first love. I'm sure both will ask at some point whether he'd really fallen in love with Yui or with the Nana he sees in her; I'm sure by now he's really in love with Yui, but it probably did indeed start with her resemblance to Nana.

Also, with Yui's friend/rival returning for a brief period and the suggestion that this one won't last as long, I wonder whether anyone else from these people's past is back in town, such as Nana or some of Iori's former "Dads".

While I'm not sure I like these Heartseeds, I must admit it looks to some extent like they might not be so bad. The things they've done certainly looked like they could ruin everyone, but in each case they became satisfied and entertained when their actions led the kids to face things about themselves and grow closer, more honest, etc. Maybe their main source of entertainment or objective isn't the chaos these things cause but the way the kids overcome the chaos and grow...

On one final note, since everyone else's temp ages were stated, how old was ChibiBan?
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 08:32   Link #2060
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Down under...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
That didn't take long...

I'm really liking this ED!
...Hmm, maybe because the "feel" of this song seems a lot closer to Team Nekokan's older works?
(It also seems the iTunes link for Cry Out is dead for some reason.)
__________________
Neptune (Hyperdimension Neptunia)

"The world is full of obvious things which
nobody by any chance ever observes."
-
Sherlock Holmes


"Make sure you do a good job with your life's
footprint."
- Kanna Makino
blaze0041 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
body swapping, comedy, drama, romance, shounen, slice of life

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:18.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.