AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-09-15, 20:37   Link #2501
ZeKeR
Superbad
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
Send a message via Skype™ to ZeKeR
Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
its normale when you have in your team the youngest strong blade dancer and they dont know yet that Kamito is Ren
if the did know about it.... hmm....

Ellis and her sis will FLIP. BIG TIME.
the rest of the fighters who look up to Ren Ashbell onee-sama will have their hearts shatter.
kamito getting... more fans as ever.
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 22:20   Link #2502
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by whsie View Post
Hm..., well Claire showed LOTS of potential (elite potential) in volume 7. Claire hasn't unlocked those powers yet and the team certainly can't hope on her to activate those powers when they need it most, but her fire seems to have the same potential as her elder sister. The archer and knight are still the same (i.e. average at best). The 2nd princess seriously beefed up in volume 7 after suffering through an inferiority complex because of her fighting strength.

You're correct. Most of the time, the other girls are useless. Claire's fire tickles, the princess' fields gets destroyed, the archer/knight's arrows and sword bounce off. Ok, that may be exaggerating, but in the grand scheme, they're relatively useless.
How could you compare Claire fire spirt to the 2nd strongest fire spirt after fire spirt king that her sister stolen?
And by look of things Kamito have it hard, having to support the team and win the fight.
__________________
Sorry, Image unavailable. Only awesome people can see it.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 00:14   Link #2503
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by whsie View Post
The 2nd princess seriously beefed up in volume 7 after suffering through an inferiority complex because of her fighting strength.

You're correct. Most of the time, the other girls are useless. Claire's fire tickles, the princess' fields gets destroyed, the archer/knight's arrows and sword bounce off. Ok, that may be exaggerating, but in the grand scheme, they're relatively useless.
Inferiority complex? I remember read that she want a new fighting style or more power so she portect Kamito.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 00:43   Link #2504
Richocet
Lover of Purity
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
What I would like to know, do the girls actively seek to get stronger looking at Kamito and recognizing and admitting their weekness
__________________
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 01:14   Link #2505
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
I think the girls think they are stronger then Kamito.
Kamito seriously need to fight 1 on 1 with his team mates to make them understand theirs current level is not enough to win, even thou he ain't that powerful as before, I don't see him losing to any on his team mates.
__________________
Sorry, Image unavailable. Only awesome people can see it.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 01:21   Link #2506
Reek of Blood
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Africa
Send a message via Yahoo to Reek of Blood
@whsie. What about Fianna? Did she manage to obtain elemental weapon of her spirit?
Reek of Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 02:21   Link #2507
Chirst
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
I got a shocking news today. The publishing company in my country (Thailand) announced that it got the license to publish Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance (novel)

Here is the proof
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater
Chirst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 03:33   Link #2508
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Well lucky you, I can't read Thai, Japanese, Chinese, Korean or any language other then English.
Even if some one decided to publish Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance in Engish, it might that ages to chase up to what BT is up to.
__________________
Sorry, Image unavailable. Only awesome people can see it.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 04:38   Link #2509
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
What I would like to know, do the girls actively seek to get stronger looking at Kamito and recognizing and admitting their weekness
Not really possible.

The last 4 books have taken place in the span of like 6 days or so. So even if they feel inadequate, there's not much you can do.

Though Fianna managed some makeshift power boost with her save the queen
__________________
I hope this meets the requirements...

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 08:27   Link #2510
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
The last 4 vols, as in the 1st 4 vols? as in vol1 to vol4? and that only taken place in the span of like 6 days or so? man I'm lost.
__________________
Sorry, Image unavailable. Only awesome people can see it.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 09:33   Link #2511
cramped
asexual, cynic, pessimist
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Amnesia: Thailand
lol
I am from Thailand too, and to be precise the published LN in Thailand totally suck.
First, the stupid use of words make it feel annoying when read (not coherent) (honestly the translators at BT and other site like xs178.com did a much better job.
Second, it take a long time for 1 volume to be published due to the stupid censoring department that censor stupid things (ex.Gohan from DBZ nipples <-- who the fck want to look at a guy nipples + it is a battle theme manga)
Third, Thai-translated book totally suck and this is the truth whether it is a comic, LN, or other kinds of entertainment.

This is my own opinion, but I totally hate the fact that they published it. For example I buy Spice and Wolf in Japanese, Chinese, and English version instead of the Thai one. So I think it is rather fortunate that you can't read the Thai version coz I have once read KoreZom before in Thai, and it totally suck.

Sry for blabbering too much, and the fact that it is unrelated to the forum.
__________________
Patron God of NTRed
cramped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 10:13   Link #2512
Reek of Blood
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Africa
Send a message via Yahoo to Reek of Blood
Quote:
Originally Posted by cramped View Post
lol
I am from Thailand too, and to be precise the published LN in Thailand totally suck.
First, the stupid use of words make it feel annoying when read (not coherent) (honestly the translators at BT and other site like xs178.com did a much better job.
Second, it take a long time for 1 volume to be published due to the stupid censoring department that censor stupid things (ex.Gohan from DBZ nipples <-- who the fck want to look at a guy nipples + it is a battle theme manga)
Third, Thai-translated book totally suck and this is the truth whether it is a comic, LN, or other kinds of entertainment.

This is my own opinion, but I totally hate the fact that they published it. For example I buy Spice and Wolf in Japanese, Chinese, and English version instead of the Thai one. So I think it is rather fortunate that you can't read the Thai version coz I have once read KoreZom before in Thai, and it totally suck.

Sry for blabbering too much, and the fact that it is unrelated to the forum.
Well, but it's far better than those english speaking countries which inferior to Thailand when it comes to LN publishing.

Argh, what have you been doing all this time, Tokyopop!?
Reek of Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 10:20   Link #2513
cramped
asexual, cynic, pessimist
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Amnesia: Thailand
That is also true, but when I had read it once I decided to throw it away. After that I decided to study other languages so I can read it.
__________________
Patron God of NTRed
cramped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 10:31   Link #2514
Reek of Blood
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Africa
Send a message via Yahoo to Reek of Blood
Quote:
Originally Posted by cramped View Post
That is also true, but when I had read it once I decided to throw it away. After that I decided to study other languages so I can read it.
Same here. I also began to learn Chinese 5 months ago since waiting for updates in BakaTsuki takes forever.

Anyway, someone here knows Vol 5 in simplified chinese? For some reason i couldn't find it in baidu community (I suck at traditional chinese)
Reek of Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 13:38   Link #2515
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
The last 4 vols, as in the 1st 4 vols? as in vol1 to vol4? and that only taken place in the span of like 6 days or so? man I'm lost.
Lol how would last 4 volumes mean volume 1-4.

No the blade dance starts in volulme 4 and to the end of volume 8 only about 6 days have passed.

Not much time to get stronger even if you wanted.
__________________
I hope this meets the requirements...

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 15:49   Link #2516
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
^ Thats true . Unless they pull a DBZ or a Bleach.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 15:52   Link #2517
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Somewhere close to Valhalla
Age: 25
^^ No more DBZ type of power up plz! ^^

I used to love Dragon Ball.

But after their power up has been abused too much, I feel sick and disgusted at the sight of most battle manga that has the same development like it.

High School DxD is the example of that...

Kamito only needs to get stronger, the girls need to get smarter...
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 18:31   Link #2518
Reek of Blood
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Africa
Send a message via Yahoo to Reek of Blood
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
^^ No more DBZ type of power up plz! ^^

I used to love Dragon Ball.

But after their power up has been abused too much, I feel sick and disgusted at the sight of most battle manga that has the same development like it.

High School DxD is the example of that...

Kamito only needs to get stronger, the girls need to get smarter...
But it's otherwise. Kamito get stronger and smarter, while his harems basically gained none (especially Claire who can only rushes recklessly while in the end Kamito would be the one to clean her mess)
Reek of Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-17, 05:43   Link #2519
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
^True, when Claire lost her flame cat, at the start, I was glad cause I was hoping she would understand that diving head first is never a good idea, but she didn't learned the lesson.
__________________
Sorry, Image unavailable. Only awesome people can see it.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-17, 06:05   Link #2520
Reek of Blood
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Africa
Send a message via Yahoo to Reek of Blood
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
^True, when Claire lost her flame cat, at the start, I was glad cause I was hoping she would understand that diving head first is never a good idea, but she didn't learned the lesson.
What irks me the most is the fact that she NEVER learns the lessons and always proudly claiming that she's the best. Rather than Claire, i prefer Ellis, as she's the one that never blames Kamito and the best partner for him (especially in fighting against Eleonora team, that's the best) and the strongest member in Kamito team (In terms of brute force, making her the best vanguard, while Kamito excels in technique)
Reek of Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:46.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.