AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Horizon

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-09-10, 00:10   Link #841
XxSleepyxX
Learner
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: HONEY~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
GENESIS Horizon 5 (下)

OHHHHH BUNNY SUITS! Them body suits in horizon xD.
__________________
XxSleepyxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 15:07   Link #842
Kunagisa
赤緑黒白
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
GENESIS Horizon 5 (下)

Probably won't break 1k pages base on the price (same as 4C). 2ch seems to think that vol 7 will be the last (cause that's when AHEAD and CITY ended). If that's indeed the case, we have something like 6 "books" left (2 years)
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 09:08   Link #843
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Those are just rumor right ?
__________________
Sorry, Image unavailable. Only awesome people can see it.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 09:16   Link #844
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
Those are just rumor right ?
It's not official of course, but it's what everyone's thinking.

Though 7 volumes of Horizon is pretty much the equivalent of the entire Shana or Index series, 20+ volumes. So it's not really shocking.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-13, 02:55   Link #845
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Yeah I have heard 3000+ per a volume.

*edit*

Does Shakespeare also transfer to Musashi too?
__________________
Sorry, Image unavailable. Only awesome people can see it.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”

Last edited by mike211; 2012-09-16 at 09:21.
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-18, 08:19   Link #846
XxSleepyxX
Learner
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: HONEY~
Nope only Mary does.
__________________
XxSleepyxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-18, 08:53   Link #847
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
That leaves Neshinbara free to frolic around... Who knows how many other girls he had made fun of in the past.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-18, 15:27   Link #848
sento
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
That leaves Neshinbara free to frolic around... Who knows how many other girls he had made fun of in the past.
Impossible, even if Shakespeare does not transfer, she stalks him online.
sento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-18, 21:56   Link #849
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
^ hahaha. Another question, who is Grace O'Malley? I watched both season and don't recall the name Grace O'Malley.
__________________
Sorry, Image unavailable. Only awesome people can see it.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-18, 21:58   Link #850
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
^ hahaha. Another question, who is Grace O'Malley? I watched both season and don't recall the name Grace O'Malley.
google is your best friend
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-18, 23:11   Link #851
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
^ Did and I am still clueless to who she is and when did she appeared on the serie.

*EDIT*
Never mind, found it, should of google abit more then I did before.
__________________
Sorry, Image unavailable. Only awesome people can see it.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-18, 23:21   Link #852
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
She's no 4 in the Trump. Race is a 木霊 (dunno what the official romanization is but it means wood spirit)

She leads the English privateer fleet and commands the fast craft Granuaile
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-18, 23:45   Link #853
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
She's no 4 in the Trump. Race is a 木霊 (dunno what the official romanization is but it means wood spirit)

She leads the English privateer fleet and commands the fast craft Granuaile
the term is Dryad

considering Grace is a pirate, she should have been a Water Nymph
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 01:11   Link #854
venshade
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
does anyone of you knows what will happen after in the episode 11 anime of horizon? I JUST WANT SPOILER!!
venshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 02:33   Link #855
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
The ship sunking, the other team thought they won, Mary use her power and turn the tide.

But if that true or not, I don't know.
__________________
Sorry, Image unavailable. Only awesome people can see it.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 07:40   Link #856
Kunagisa
赤緑黒白
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by venshade View Post
does anyone of you knows what will happen after in the episode 11 anime of horizon? I JUST WANT SPOILER!!
A bunch of stuff really (this is not necessarily in chronological order (though I try to be) because fights get split up a lot)
Spoiler for rest of vol2:

Personally, I think they can finish all the individual fights next episode.

For those who care (since you are reading the LN thread),

They didn't explain why they're having the war again with Tres Espania in the anime. Basically M.H.R.R. sent an official statement through Testament Union that it's illegal to hire Musashi as a merc force, and that Juana going to rescue Felipe is not part of the Testament. M.H.R.R. is mostly a group of mercs themselves, they don't want to give Protestants such huge ally against the Catholics. England is ignoring the protest against hiring Musashi, but they can't ignore the request to continue the Armada battle since that would render the whole previous fight meaningless (basically you can accept or ignore both terms). Hexagon Francaise, which is reenacting the 30 years war right now with M.H.R.R., has been complaining against this official declaration though nothing's being done about it; therefore, Tres Espania has to bring out the "real" Armada and Musashi has to fight with 2 ships completely incapacitated already.

It's worth mentioning that Olympia (Olimpia Maidalchini) and Tachibana Dousetsu have appeared on "IRC" to comment on the current state of affairs. Olympia historically is Innocent's older sister-in-law, but here she's his younger sister-in-law; IRC name is very fittingly Pope's Younger Sister (教皇妹). Tachibana Dousetsu is Gin's father, who formerly held the title "Peerless of the West" before he passing it to Muneshige; he too wields a Divine class weapon called Thunder Cutter, and his IRC name is that of the same (雷切).
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 17:14   Link #857
XxSleepyxX
Learner
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: HONEY~
LOL! Thanks for that. I want to see that conversation. Sex. Masasumi... you failed in explainig it properly.
__________________
XxSleepyxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 17:17   Link #858
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
looks like Azama is going to get lucky
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-20, 04:10   Link #859
venshade
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
@Kunagisa thanks for the info. yay!! still I'm new to this site
venshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-20, 04:40   Link #860
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunagisa View Post
A bunch of stuff really (this is not necessarily in chronological order (though I try to be) because fights get split up a lot)
Spoiler for rest of vol2:

Personally, I think they can finish all the individual fights next episode.

For those who care (since you are reading the LN thread),

They didn't explain why they're having the war again with Tres Espania in the anime. Basically M.H.R.R. sent an official statement through Testament Union that it's illegal to hire Musashi as a merc force, and that Juana going to rescue Felipe is not part of the Testament. M.H.R.R. is mostly a group of mercs themselves, they don't want to give Protestants such huge ally against the Catholics. England is ignoring the protest against hiring Musashi, but they can't ignore the request to continue the Armada battle since that would render the whole previous fight meaningless (basically you can accept or ignore both terms). Hexagon Francaise, which is reenacting the 30 years war right now with M.H.R.R., has been complaining against this official declaration though nothing's being done about it; therefore, Tres Espania has to bring out the "real" Armada and Musashi has to fight with 2 ships completely incapacitated already.

It's worth mentioning that Olympia (Olimpia Maidalchini) and Tachibana Dousetsu have appeared on "IRC" to comment on the current state of affairs. Olympia historically is Innocent's older sister-in-law, but here she's his younger sister-in-law; IRC name is very fittingly Pope's Younger Sister (教皇妹). Tachibana Dousetsu is Gin's father, who formerly held the title "Peerless of the West" before he passing it to Muneshige; he too wields a Divine class weapon called Thunder Cutter, and his IRC name is that of the same (雷切).
I'm soooooooo looking forward to it now.
__________________
Sorry, Image unavailable. Only awesome people can see it.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
boobs, history, mecha, political negotiations, science fiction, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.