AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Old 2012-09-19, 03:24   Link #681
Knjaz

Well, THAT definitely was unexpected. Anything, but this.

Yamamoto a Necromancer?! With his own army of countless undead, that were killed by him?
Who the hell is this old man?! (although, Hell theme comes to mind...)

I wonder, what North will be. By logic, it should follow the theme of the south, in some other way. Maybe some sort of Phoenix fire own resurrection ability? To complete the image of invulnerable world busting bada**.

Or something that sends enemy straight into Hell, not summons souls from it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
OP is an understatement, he just summoned ten trillion zombies. He's going for broke here, though he'd best end this soon, or his bankai will destroy everything. Maybe Bach doesn't need to beat Yamamoto, his bankai may do that for him. Even in this manga, there's always a price to pay for having too much power, Yamamoto may find that out very soon. Until then...
Well, he didn't summon trillions of zombies. I guess it's the name of the technique, to show that it's capable of summoning almost unlimited quantities of undead.

But to "fully" deploy it, he should've killed 10 trillion people/creatures before. Unless he's a Galactus from Marvel universe, I fail to see that happen.

Last edited by Knjaz; 2012-09-19 at 05:04.
Knjaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 04:35   Link #682
kache
Asobo~

Holy shit!

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

kache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 04:41   Link #683
ReinhartX

i can see where this is going

next chapter yamajii reveals NORTH
possible scenarios....yamajii delayed too long and shit happens to him...

or buckbeard goes quincy voltstandig or wadever ultimate form name and wins
ReinhartX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 04:47   Link #684
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MihawkXGP View Post
There is no 'North' and 'South'

Sun rises & sets in East/West , which is what it symbolizes....

Ok
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 05:05   Link #685
Knjaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
Ok

Aha, as someone mentioned on another forum.

Quote:
东 (east), 西 (west), 南 (south), 北 (north), and finally, 中 (center). that's how it goes in mahjong anyway.
So we have a chance for 2 more.
Knjaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 05:41   Link #686
Calca
Brina!

Millions of people could read Bleach and I bet there is not one person who thought Yama-ji could raise freaking zombies. It'd be cool if he raised As Nodt

BTW isn't 10 trillion a bit much?
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 06:08   Link #687
Calca
Brina!

Calling it,

Zanka no Tachi North summons space aliens.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 06:10   Link #688
sayde

Wow. That almost felt like some major Alucard inspired $*** by Yamamoto--So badass!
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 06:35   Link #689
Casshern

I was enjoying the chapter until I saw the translation for Yama's last technique. At first glance, the number seemed extreme. I wanna try and put this number into perspective. Please correct me if my math is wrong.

10 trillion zombies. If we roughly guess that the surface area each zombie takes is at least 30cm^2 (1 square foot) assuming they are standing very close to each other, then the surface area that 10 trillion zombies would require would be approximately 3 billion square kilometers. The surface area of planet Earth is 510 million square kilometres (thanks, google).

So Yamajii would need about 6 Earths if he wanted to summon 10tril zombies at the same time, and there wouldn't really be much room for anything else.

In terms of time, if Yama killed 100 people every 3 seconds, it would take approximately 9512 years to kill 10 tril.

Wait a minute. Assuming there is a balance of population between soul society and Earth, then there aren't even enough people to kill so many so fast. Approx. 60000 people die on Earth per year (thanks, google). If Yama killed every single one of them it would take 166 million years to kill 10 tril.

I'm going to assume that Kubo's "10 trillion" was a figure of speech for "a lot".

It kinda makes Gin's 13 kilometre sword alot easier to swallow.

Yep.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 06:58   Link #690
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

It is probably more a figure of speech for the technique name then anything else.
Old 2012-09-19, 07:16   Link #691
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Yeah, there is no way he will actually summon 10 trillion zombies. It's simply impossible. There aren't even that many of them in the last page. In any case, that is another badass display from Yamamoto. I still can't see how Juha will defeat him.
Old 2012-09-19, 07:38   Link #692
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
I get the feeling Yamamoto's bankai ist going to backfire(lol) and Kubo will make a fool out of him in order to clear the stage for Ichigo
Old 2012-09-19, 07:39   Link #693
ronin myael
lost ronin

those who say that yamaji's bankai is disappointing will think twice after reading this chapter. if this is not over-powered then i don't know what is! clearly, it's the most powerful bankai we've seen so far.
Old 2012-09-19, 07:47   Link #694
james0246

It's kind of hard to take this fight seriously. Yamamoto is ridiculously overpowered. He can destroy worlds and then have the souls of all those lives he destroyed come back to fight for him...

It's fun to see, but considering that there is no way Kubo is going to end his series with Ichigo stuck in a bubble while Old Man Yama destroys all the bad guys, all this power simply means Yamamoto will fail for some ridiculous reason in the not to distant future...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 07:48   Link #695
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
I get the feeling Yamamoto's bankai ist going to backfire(lol) and Kubo will make a fool out of him in order to clear the stage for Ichigo
This really sucks. We have this epic bankai but you know what will defeat Juha in the end? Getsuga freaking tenshou.

Sigh
Old 2012-09-19, 07:58   Link #696
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Getsuga freaking tenshou.

Sigh
Priceless
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 07:58   Link #697
Eragon
Bancho Mako best Mako

I'm still hoping that Juha is not the final boss and that Ichigo will not be required to interfere - even though it has as much chance of happening as all of this turning out to be part of Aizen's plan.
Old 2012-09-19, 08:07   Link #698
ronin myael
lost ronin

knowing kubo, he will probably choke and ruin this recent streak of fairly good chapters. but i'm also hoping that he would surprise us and give us something more than just an ichigo show.
Old 2012-09-19, 08:10   Link #699
flack

The one who loses in a fight in bleach is usually the one that is FIRST to bring forth their full power.
flack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 08:22   Link #700
haegar
mangaviking

hehe, carnage indeed. Man he sure got himself worked up into a nice little firy rage didn't he? Friggin army of undead blackburned skeletons rushing to his aid... I got no complaints that was pretty awesome. But yeah, I, too, wonder how long it will last and what ends this current streak... btw Aizen should be younger then Bach so it can't rly be just as planned, can it? 0.o

Tags
bleach, chapter