AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2012-09-19, 08:30   Link #701
Eragon
Star Crossed, literally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
hehe, carnage indeed. Man he sure got himself worked up into a nice little firy rage didn't he? Friggin army of undead blackburned skeletons rushing to his aid... I got no complaints that was pretty awesome. But yeah, I, too, wonder how long it will last and what ends this current streak... btw Aizen should be younger then Bach so it can't rly be just as planned, can it? 0.o
Oh, but that's not a problem. As long as Aizen knew about his existence(and he probably did/does)
Old 2012-09-19, 08:36   Link #702
Kayin
s c a r l e t
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Kayin
Awesome display of power as expected, but it would be nice to have chapters longer then 15 pages.
Old 2012-09-19, 08:52   Link #703
Critias

With the mentioning that his own Bankai will destroy everything, including HIMSELF, if the battle drags on for much longer, I have this awful suspicion that Yamamoto won't be killed by Juha at all. Since his Bankai is so overpowered, and with no seemingly way for Bach to kill him (without a Kubo asspull), Yamamoto might just get killed by his own Bankai. Of course, that would require Bach to somehow hold him and his zombies off for a while, and he's already done a stellar job with that
Critias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 09:08   Link #704
haegar
mangaviking

^guess that would be what they call "going out in a blaze of glory"
Old 2012-09-19, 09:37   Link #705
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Its not written in stone that Ichigo will face this guy in the end and be the savior once more.

There is history between Yamma & Juha, and in the end i hope It'll be Yamma that kills him ( even if its not in this battle )
MihawkXGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 10:10   Link #706
Black-Cat-Sama

First of all, that title! It was written so vintage Kubo like it was hard to read at first. LIKE A RAGING FIRE!!

Yamamoto's bankai is making this fight more interesting IMO, since he admits himself (and we heard last chapter) that Soul Society could be destroyed...so now it's Quincies motives versus Yamamoto's extreme power.

YES, Bach brings out his arrows! Finally they remember Quincy techniques! And that holy spell thing--I really like the idea of Quincies being holy warriors/warriors of god, it competes perfectly with Shinigami, who are just beings that maintain the balance of souls and don't actually bring judgment on beings.

I was secret hoping Bach would pull and Uryu and trollface 'lol, this isn't a barrier, every Quincy weapon is an arrow' and launch the attack at Yama before he breached.

And damn, so there is a 'south' to his attacks, was hoping they'd just keep the 'Sun' theme and only make it 'east' and 'west'...oh well. Fires that turn the dead into part of your flames? Reminds me of Flame of Recca, pretty badass. So we'll get to see North hopefully and wonder if we'll even get a G Gundam Master Asia and get to see a CENTER!
Black-Cat-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 10:46   Link #707
Inarius
★★★★★

hole shit, this chapter was amazing...DAT final page!

from the get-go bleach was a battle between angels (quincies) and demons (shinigami) so seeing yama raising an army of the dead doesn't fall in the ass-pulled kubo power-ups since he's a shinigami and all.

But saying that Yamamoto is the most OP and his bankai is the most op is a bit erroneous as his bankai comes with a high price as pretty-boy quincy pointed out more or less.

Spoiler:

So from this we can assume his bankai uses his own reiatsu as fuel to ignite the flames so when the fuel runs out so will yamamoto.

Sure his bankai is awesome and has awesome tricks but ultimately it can't compare to Zangetsu's getsuga phase.

Let's not forget that Yamamoto is a shinigami and nothing more. He couldn't of stopped Aizen even if he used his bankai because Aizen went and became something 'more' than a shinigami during the fake karakura town arc.

And since a battle between shinigami is a battle between reiatsu, Aizen would of came out as top-dog because his reiatsu couldn't even be felt by the other's, including Ichigo's dad so that should tell us how much of a monster Aizen really was.

So as he was then, he could of destroyed Yamamoto with ease since he was backed up by something that not even his sword could of erased from existence, the Hogyoku.

And the only guy who was more of a monster than him was Ichigo after he came back from his hyperbolic time chamber training....his reiatsu was soooooo overwhelming that there wasn't a single person in bleachverse that could detect his reiatsu.

Spoiler:

As Ichigo was then, not only could he withstand Yama's awesome blaze of glory and smack Yama around senseless but he could of oneshoted him with Mugetsu.

Aizen only survived that attack thanks to the Hogyoku evolving him way past the existence of a shinigami otherwise he would of been atomized.

So you wanna talk about the most op bankai, think zangetsu as mugetsu is and still remains the most powerful attack in bleachverse to this day.

Also the reason as to why Bach isn't attacking is because his blut is set of defense and as we know quincies can't use their blut to attack and defend at the same time.

His only chance, is to stall until yama's bankai burns away all the fuel and he seems to be doing a pretty good job as yama just keeps kicking it up a notch cause of his rage. I assume "North" will be yama's undoing.
Old 2012-09-19, 11:31   Link #708
Eragon
Star Crossed, literally.

^ Mugetsu and the DBZ-fication of Aizen in that arc was the worst thing that happened in Bleach , IMO. Plus, it was a one time thing. And Aizen needed Hogyoku to become that powerful. Also, Ichigo has hollow powers which were required, for him to get that powerful.
And let's not forget that he's the lead character of the series. So, it's a given that he will be have the most powerful weapon/ability.
Old 2012-09-19, 11:42   Link #709
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
It's kind of hard to take this fight seriously. Yamamoto is ridiculously overpowered. He can destroy worlds and then have the souls of all those lives he destroyed come back to fight for him...

It's fun to see, but considering that there is no way Kubo is going to end his series with Ichigo stuck in a bubble while Old Man Yama destroys all the bad guys, all this power simply means Yamamoto will fail for some ridiculous reason in the not to distant future...
Yeah.
But maybe once, just once, Kubo will actually make an intelligent choice. *pointless dream*.

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

kache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 11:59   Link #710
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE2001 View Post
WOOOOW!!! Just finished reading chapter 508. Things are definitely "heating up"!!! Lol. Yamamoto is "Man On Fire" or shall I say, Shinigami On Fire! Hehe. I can't wait to see what he'll do next. All this power he is releasing now makes me wonder why didn't he just destroy Aizen like how he's fighting this guy now?
he was using the most powerful attack he had in his shikai form, with those huge pillars of fire, which woulda been enough to kill him & Aizen probably...
MihawkXGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 12:08   Link #711
Xagzan

Hey hey, looks like we got a South after all Though he didn't really need to use it just yet. His first two abilities were kicking ass already.

Of course the old man is OP. But we've known that forever. It would honestly be disappointing if his bankai was any less than what it is.

Although, I am curious what those zombies will actually do.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 12:11   Link #712
Eragon
Star Crossed, literally.

Would be interesting if most of them turn out to be Quincies.
Old 2012-09-19, 12:16   Link #713
metzler

Interesting chapter. I agree that there is something up with beanpole. Now how funny would it be if Kubo combined the powers and directions and had the CC use Southwest.
metzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 12:42   Link #714
itachi-san314

that was a pretty cool chapter even though i read it in about 30 seconds... i couldn't believe that was all there was to it at first, but I did like it so I'm not complaining. i just want to see more

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
Also, with ZnT South revealed to be a massive summons of undead from hell that his sword killed, i expect that ZnT North would probably be a massive hellfire or sure-OHKO attack that will send people to hell lol. Kinda get that feeling, seeing how his East and West work.
i kind of thought the opposite. like if south resurrects the dead from hell, then perhaps north resurrects the dead from heaven or calls angels or perhaps even calls the zero squad... maybe it would be yama-jii's last ditch effort before he dies to call in squad zero to clean things up or at least send bach into a retreat for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
This really sucks. We have this epic bankai but you know what will defeat Juha in the end? Getsuga freaking tenshou.

Sigh
lol!, but i highly doubt getsuga will be enough this time. more likely, ichigo will learn quincy and/or squad zero/soul king powers
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 12:47   Link #715
Calca
Brina!

After this chapter, how can we take getsuga tenshou seriously ever again?
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 12:58   Link #716
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs Send a message via Skype™ to Mangs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post
After this chapter, how can we take getsuga tenshou seriously ever again?
Did we ever take it seriously after the SS arc?
Old 2012-09-19, 13:01   Link #717
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangs View Post
Did we ever take it seriously after the SS arc?
Nope. Never.
Old 2012-09-19, 13:16   Link #718
Enishi316

Grandpa has up the latter for favorite character and he by far has the best Banki
Enishi316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 13:24   Link #719
metzler

Interesting to see CC bankai is Sun related and Ichigo's is Moon related. I want to see more and hate that I have to wait a whole week now.
metzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 13:52   Link #720
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enishi316 View Post
Grandpa has up the latter for favorite character and he by far has the best Banki
Gotta wonder how smart it was to show it before Kyoraku's, Unohana's, and all those others, though. They're all going to look pathetic in comparison.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, chapter