AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-09-20, 22:55   Link #19801
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Erm no, have you not seen the cross dressing Thor? He's not going to convince anyone !

The only reasons the giants fell for it is because they were idiots and Loki was Damn good trickster god
Look into my eyes... and tell me... honestly... that you do not believe a true trap Thor is beyond Kamachi.exe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
This opens up the horrid possibility that Odin can be a guy too, considering the actual mythical Odin's history of cross dressing.....
Why ever the hell not? It's Toaru, people!
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline  
Old 2012-09-21, 01:14   Link #19802
Ridwan
Got A Bad Desire
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: قلوب المؤمنين
Thor most certainly has a crossdressing experience.
__________________
Ridwan is offline  
Old 2012-09-21, 02:56   Link #19803
desrtsku
Kyaaaa!!!!
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Himelda Window Cure Queen Of The Blue Sky's palace.
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Look into my eyes... and tell me... honestly... that you do not believe a true trap Thor is beyond Kamachi.exe.
Err, don't know about Chaos but I believe a True Trap Thor is too light for Kamachi.exe , it will instantaneously add some new features to it
__________________
desrtsku is offline  
Old 2012-09-21, 05:29   Link #19804
Destined_Fate
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: "Sacrifice one to appease the few."
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
If he is Thor then he would definitely use lightning.

Will he make a move on Mikoto seeing her powers are the same as his? will Touma be jealous...... who am I kidding its Kamachi we are talking about
Lightning attracts Lightning, huh? Great, shocker shocker shipping will engulf the net.
Destined_Fate is offline  
Old 2012-09-21, 05:55   Link #19805
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Look into my eyes... and tell me... honestly... that you do not believe a true trap Thor is beyond Kamachi.exe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
Err, don't know about Chaos but I believe a True Trap Thor is too light for Kamachi.exe , it will instantaneously add some new features to it
Really guys? =_=

While nothing is impossible, Kamachi isn't the type to come up with these kinds of stuff- he's more into making adult lolis and onee-san sempai characters than he is with these weirdish fanservice stuff.... And even if he does create them, The yuribait characters get beat up every chance he gets and the only trap character he has created DOESN'T EVEN EXIST in the story

What you're suggesting sounds more like a IS or HnA plot
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2012-09-21, 06:14   Link #19806
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Really guys? =_=

While nothing is impossible, Kamachi isn't the type to come up with these kinds of stuff- he's more into making adult lolis and onee-san sempai characters than he is with these weirdish fanservice stuff.... And even if he does create them, The yuribait characters get beat up every chance he gets and the only trap character he has created DOESN'T EVEN EXIST in the story

What you're suggesting sounds more like a IS or HnA plot


So says the Pope.
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline  
Old 2012-09-21, 08:38   Link #19807
desrtsku
Kyaaaa!!!!
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Himelda Window Cure Queen Of The Blue Sky's palace.
Age: 22
I never believed in a Trap Thor ... I always believed in a super never-seen trap if there would be one by master K ... and I believe there will be

*looking at my Yuriko collection pics*

I don't mind if he just makes the one that doesn't exist real though ...
__________________
desrtsku is offline  
Old 2012-09-21, 08:39   Link #19808
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Never has the following sentence been used more appropriately in this thread-

"That is just an illusion."
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2012-09-21, 08:46   Link #19809
desrtsku
Kyaaaa!!!!
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Himelda Window Cure Queen Of The Blue Sky's palace.
Age: 22
^ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I guess, it's now time for me to come back to my past fully straight self again.
__________________
desrtsku is offline  
Old 2012-09-21, 09:30   Link #19810
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Never has the following sentence been used more appropriately in this thread-

"That is just an illusion."
Kamachi.exe has already produce an abomination which I called shota which even if I shot again and again it still comes back so a trap won't surprise me anymore but really.

That Thor is sreaming that he is a guy and not a trap.

Goes back to hunting to a certain boku no pico
__________________

tsunade666 is offline  
Old 2012-09-21, 10:25   Link #19811
desrtsku
Kyaaaa!!!!
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Himelda Window Cure Queen Of The Blue Sky's palace.
Age: 22
^ Wait a sec, speaking about that shota, the first time I saw him I thought he was a she and not a he ... he had a cute face and was wearing something that looked like a skirt, he might be not called trap because no one was trapped but he looks like a trap!

Leaving that aside ... since when was it confirmed this guy was Thor?!
__________________
desrtsku is offline  
Old 2012-09-21, 10:54   Link #19812
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
^Look at him!!! that guy looks like a guy!!!!! I don't want to imagine a trap

-_- that boku no pico shota boy is the husband of Waltraude. So his a guy and not a trap but a fucking shit shota.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline  
Old 2012-09-21, 12:35   Link #19813
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
-_- that boku no pico shota boy is the husband of Waltraude. So his a guy and not a trap but a fucking shit shota.
Mind if I ask if you have something against these?

I mean, come on now.
__________________
I like to run portable on my dude, so I ran while running runs in my portably portable, dude-like dude.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline  
Old 2012-09-21, 12:46   Link #19814
shmaster
Hanged Man & Chariot
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
.....Please don't hurt me for saying this. But why do I feel that tsunade is simply in denial?

*flees before getting attacked.
shmaster is online now  
Old 2012-09-21, 13:07   Link #19815
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
some people are spreading the darkness in the air --_--

goes back to real world to do some work
__________________

tsunade666 is offline  
Old 2012-09-21, 13:11   Link #19816
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
*Loliragi looks around at the Onii-chans and Oji-chans*

Sume likes the new boy character! I hope he becomes close to Touma!
Sumeragi is offline  
Old 2012-09-21, 13:39   Link #19817
desrtsku
Kyaaaa!!!!
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Himelda Window Cure Queen Of The Blue Sky's palace.
Age: 22
^ What? You shrank in real life as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
^Look at him!!! that guy looks like a guy!!!!! I don't want to imagine a trap

-_- that boku no pico shota boy is the husband of Waltraude. So his a guy and not a trap but a fucking shit shota.
And me, I want to imagine a Trap!!!
He's a guy, yes. He's got a sublime wife, yes. He did some manly feats, yes. He looks like a guy, yes, sometimes when he's shirtless or seen with a certain perspective (eg : gros plan of the facial expression) ... but he definitively looks like a girl ... or to be blunt, he wear girlish clothes.
let's say : here!

Spoiler for Yeah, here!!:

If you focus on the head it's possible to see some masculine traits (especially with that hairstyle), but other than that, the flat chest and the slightly clenched fist that gives a weak manly vibes ... those clothes and those sandals (or whatever, I don't know what it's called) leaves you quite ambiguous (and the chibi form is even more ... trapish)

Eh ... is it okay to have this discussion here?
__________________
desrtsku is offline  
Old 2012-09-21, 13:58   Link #19818
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
That brat is a shota trap brat that climes a mountain to make the girl he likes agrees on the marriage proposal. Though there is no translation for it yet so I will hold back on judgement but I don't acknowledge him as anything near GAR. He looks wimpy to me --_-- which is the most hated type of MC for me. He didn't pic a fight with 50 meter tall ball of steel or face god's wrath for the matter.

I don't like this shota brat the same thing I didn't like negi at first before Eva spank the brat into her likeness.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline  
Old 2012-09-21, 13:59   Link #19819
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
*Loliragi looks around at the Onii-chans and Oji-chans*

Sume likes the new boy character! I hope he becomes close to Touma!
Don't forget the onee-sans?!!

I think that this new character "Thor" will be messing with Touma's "normal" side of his life that indeed makes of him a menace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
Spoiler for Yeah, here!!:

If you focus on the head it's possible to see some masculine traits (especially with that hairstyle), but other than that, the flat chest and the slightly clenched fist that gives a weak manly vibes ... those clothes and those sandals (or whatever, I don't know what it's called) leaves you quite ambiguous (and the chibi form is even more ... trapish)

Eh ... is it okay to have this discussion here?
He reminds me of Bible's David... that pouch on his belt doesn't helps for that matter.


Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
That brat is a shota trap brat that climes a mountain to make the girl he likes agrees on the marriage proposal. Though there is no translation for it yet so I will hold back on judgement but I don't acknowledge him as anything near GAR. He looks wimpy to me --_-- which is the most hated type of MC for me. He didn't pic a fight with 50 meter tall ball of steel or face god's wrath for the matter.

I don't like this shota brat the same thing I didn't like negi at first before Eva spank the brat into her likeness.
Do you even know the meaning of wimpy??
__________________

Deal with it!
Miraluka is offline  
Old 2012-09-21, 14:02   Link #19820
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Don't forget the onee-sans?!!

I think that this new character "Thor" will be messing with Touma's "normal" side of his life that indeed makes of him a menace.
He looks like he is tagging around with Touma and also its the preparation for the festival. I can see that he will cause additional misfortune for Touma if he ended up walking beside him while his working.

EDIT:

Wimpy -_- and he looks like a girl like what desrtsku said but still a shota brat is a shota brat
__________________

tsunade666 is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:08.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.