AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-09-16, 09:55   Link #441
Reek of Blood
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Africa
Send a message via Yahoo to Reek of Blood
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
@Limenade, there 2-3 polls going to vote for Hagure Yuusha No Aesthetica to be translated.
The only bad things is there also so many other LN titles to choose as well.
So we could only hope there would be a dedicated translator for Hagure Yuusha No Aesthetica appear.
I heard Nanodesu also running a poll right now. If you guys are lucky enough, probably they'll pick Hagure Yuusha
Reek of Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-17, 00:15   Link #442
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: 2D world
Lol it might be a good novel, but there's several scenes that might be deemed as too mature XD
__________________
xBakaChanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-17, 05:39   Link #443
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Well we all are mature adults here right, a little bit of borderline H won't hurt anyone right.
__________________
Sorry, Image unavailable. Only awesome people can see it.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-17, 09:06   Link #444
Reek of Blood
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Africa
Send a message via Yahoo to Reek of Blood
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
Well we all are mature adults here right, a little bit of borderline H won't hurt anyone right.
Personally i don't mind about mature theme in this series. It's just that fanservices in Hagure Yuusha are too gratituous and in seem out of place in several occasions (such as when Akatsuki stimulates Myuu and Listy on public place or making out with several girls at once on the bed). In recent volumes, the fanservice even boldly depicts about woman's 'secretive part'. The author should just write ero-novel
Reek of Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-17, 09:50   Link #445
willx
Nyaaan~~
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
Well we all are mature adults here right, a little bit of borderline H won't hurt anyone right.
I would debate that part saying "we all are mature adults"
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-18, 08:21   Link #446
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reek of Blood View Post
Personally i don't mind about mature theme in this series. It's just that fanservices in Hagure Yuusha are too gratituous and in seem out of place in several occasions (such as when Akatsuki stimulates Myuu and Listy on public place or making out with several girls at once on the bed). In recent volumes, the fanservice even boldly depicts about woman's 'secretive part'. The author should just write ero-novel

Well I only watched the anime and I enjoy it, I can't compare it to the LN since there is none traslated but I know (thru other LN) that the LN would be completely different to the anime.
__________________
Sorry, Image unavailable. Only awesome people can see it.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-20, 02:43   Link #447
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: 2D world
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
Well I only watched the anime and I enjoy it, I can't compare it to the LN since there is none traslated but I know (thru other LN) that the LN would be completely different to the anime.
LN version is just...wow....I thought I was reading an ero-novel.....but don't get me wrong the story and all is interesting, the fighting scenes are quite descriptive by my standards as well, but the ero scenes is just....like you can expect at least one in every volume...
__________________
xBakaChanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-20, 04:35   Link #448
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
You are making me wanting to read the LN even more! too bad the there none translating it and machine translation doesn't make sence.
__________________
Sorry, Image unavailable. Only awesome people can see it.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 14:13   Link #449
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reek of Blood View Post
In recent volumes, the fanservice even boldly depicts about woman's 'secretive part'. The author should just write ero-novel
I read the latest volume, I don't really see the depiction of the sexual organs. It's nothing compared with the description you read in real ero, like in eroge for example, which are actually getting into the details....

Granted the scenes in Hagure Yuusha are still fairly erotic, but it isn't graphic, and that makes all the differences. If you make a movie comparison it's no more than seeing some nipples and naked asses but nothing more than that and would most likely pass for a 15+ mature rating movie, but if you claim it is 18+ R porn movie I think the audience would demand their money back.
__________________
My twitter - not really seiyuu-centred so follow at your own risk
Celebrities I've talked to in person
Mizuki Nana, Chiba Saeko, Shimizu Ai, Shimokawa Mikuni, Chihara Minori, Tamura Yukari, Nakahara Mai, Sakai Kanako
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 15:02   Link #450
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Well having read all 9 volume in about 10 days I have to say it was pretty engaging:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post
So Akatsuki's harem includes Chikage and Kuzuha right? As in they show some romantic interest in him?
Chikage sort of yes, Kuzuha no. The author probably realised that it isn't a good idea to do loli-ecchi when Kuzuha is only 11 so Kuzuha is now just the little sister in the group now and Akatsuki has kept his perverted hands off her. Though I won't make any bets against her joining in the future...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:


That caught me of guard, now I really want to read the Ln.

Can anyone one tell me if the anime stay true to the LN, cause there are some anime completely drifted apart from the LN.
Sorry to disappoint but it's not quite true:

Spoiler:


For the most part the anime is fairly faithful to the LN. The major change I would say is where they upped Haruka's interaction with the group (she wasn't there during the underwear shopping bit, there's also no beach episode in the LN) while in the LN she didn't get her chance to shine until the group travels back to the other world. They also made some changes to Akatsuki and Kuzuha's interactions. But other than that, no major plot rewrites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
hey,guys in vol 9 more someone is in love with akstsuki?
No. The harem has actually been kept fairly small and tight - Myuu Listy and Haruka are the only ones who is really in love with him. Chikage confess she is attracted to him on the "he's a powerful and hot guy" level but is nowhere near the dedication of the other three, she is also content in helping Myuu getting to Akatsuki first which sort of rules her out. Kuzuha looks up to him more as a big brother than love interest.

Oh and as to why Myuu and Listy seems to be alright with the harem and Akatsuki making out with many girls - as royals of their respective country they came from a culture where polygamy is the accepted norm (how convenient!), so they have no problem actively "helping" and "share the joys" in times of need when Akatsuki is, errr, "comforting" the other girls in the harem. In fact they treat it as part of the friendship bonding process.....
__________________
My twitter - not really seiyuu-centred so follow at your own risk
Celebrities I've talked to in person
Mizuki Nana, Chiba Saeko, Shimizu Ai, Shimokawa Mikuni, Chihara Minori, Tamura Yukari, Nakahara Mai, Sakai Kanako
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 00:13   Link #451
sunsown
Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
@houkoholic
Wow its awesome that you finished all the volumes in 10 days.
What happens to Hikami Kyouya after the events of volume 9. I read somewhere that he was defeated by Akatsuki.
About the power of Akatsuki, how does he fend off magical attacks? Is his power similar to Touma from To Aru Majutsu no Index?
Any idea when the next volume releases. Where do you find the information of the same on the net?
sunsown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 02:11   Link #452
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsown View Post
@houkoholic
Wow its awesome that you finished all the volumes in 10 days.
What happens to Hikami Kyouya after the events of volume 9. I read somewhere that he was defeated by Akatsuki.
About the power of Akatsuki, how does he fend off magical attacks? Is his power similar to Touma from To Aru Majutsu no Index?
Any idea when the next volume releases. Where do you find the information of the same on the net?
Spoiler:
__________________
My twitter - not really seiyuu-centred so follow at your own risk
Celebrities I've talked to in person
Mizuki Nana, Chiba Saeko, Shimizu Ai, Shimokawa Mikuni, Chihara Minori, Tamura Yukari, Nakahara Mai, Sakai Kanako
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 03:08   Link #453
sunsown
Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Thanks for the answers. They answered questions that I had been thinking of for quite some time.
Spoiler:

Last edited by sunsown; 2012-09-22 at 03:18.
sunsown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 03:30   Link #454
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Just how powerful is Akatsuki anyway?
I heard Akatsuki have lost some battle but he choose to lose those battle, is that true?
Another thing is that when they travel to another dimension theirs power increase doe that mean they gain new power?
__________________
Sorry, Image unavailable. Only awesome people can see it.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 05:24   Link #455
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: (◣_◢)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
Just how powerful is Akatsuki anyway?
I heard Akatsuki have lost some battle but he choose to lose those battle, is that true?
Another thing is that when they travel to another dimension theirs power increase doe that mean they gain new power?
Uh.. at the moment I know hes strong, but he isn't the strongest in the series. I know for certain his dad is stronger than him, but i'm not sure if he caught up to his older brother yet. Actually his father maybe a living breathing cheat-key.

Yes and no. What happens when they go to a different world is their brain gets altered. Its a good and a bad thing. When their brain gets altered they can get stronger skills, but at the same time its also possible for them to die.



Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsown View Post
And does he hold a grudge against his father for not stopping them?
I think this question was answered a long time ago. And yes your correct. Hes mad at his father for not stopping them because if he had stopped them his sister would still be alive. If akatsuki fought with his brother he would of died if he sister didn't interfere. His brother is a leader of a terrorist organization while his father is the leader of babel. From that you can probably tell how strong they are.

Where his mom? Been wondering that for awhile.
Awww. Hagure ended. Risty you needed more screentime .
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 06:26   Link #456
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsown View Post
Thanks for the answers. They answered questions that I had been thinking of for quite some time.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:



Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
Just how powerful is Akatsuki anyway?
I heard Akatsuki have lost some battle but he choose to lose those battle, is that true?
Another thing is that when they travel to another dimension theirs power increase doe that mean they gain new power?
Spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
Uh.. at the moment I know hes strong, but he isn't the strongest in the series. I know for certain his dad is stronger than him, but i'm not sure if he caught up to his older brother yet. Actually his father maybe a living breathing cheat-key.
His father and the currently terrorist leader Cecil (the super hot sexy chick) can just use their thoughts alone to cause weaker people to submit to their wills in a mind-control like state (eg his father can just think "fall down" and a bunch of A-Class babel students would just fall), which Akatsuki can't do yet even though he can emit a very strong sense of pressure. So yeah they are hax. Not sure about how Akatsuki's brother is but he would at least be on that level.

Quote:
Yes and no. What happens when they go to a different world is their brain gets altered. Its a good and a bad thing. When their brain gets altered they can get stronger skills, but at the same time its also possible for them to die.
There's no mention of such things. It is said that in very rare cases that people who travel to the other worlds can have their DNA structure fundamentally altered such that on the DNA level they would become a completely different person. If it was that dangerous Akatsuki wouldn't let Chikage and the others go with him so easily - its not his kind of play to easily risk other's life without telling them the consequences.

Quote:
His brother is a leader of a terrorist organization while his father is the leader of babel.
It's the other way around. The brother is the leader of COCOON and the father the ex-leader of the terrorists.

Quote:
Where his mom? Been wondering that for awhile.
Died a year after giving birth to his sister.
__________________
My twitter - not really seiyuu-centred so follow at your own risk
Celebrities I've talked to in person
Mizuki Nana, Chiba Saeko, Shimizu Ai, Shimokawa Mikuni, Chihara Minori, Tamura Yukari, Nakahara Mai, Sakai Kanako
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 06:54   Link #457
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: (◣_◢)
Quote:
Originally Posted by houkoholic View Post

It's the other way around. The brother is the leader of COCOON and the father the ex-leader of the terrorists.

Died a year after giving birth to his sister.
Ah thanks for clearing that up. I thought I messed something up. Did they ever say what world his father and brother went too?
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 08:50   Link #458
blackwhite67
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by houkoholic View Post
Spoiler:





Spoiler:




His father and the currently terrorist leader Cecil (the super hot sexy chick) can just use their thoughts alone to cause weaker people to submit to their wills in a mind-control like state (eg his father can just think "fall down" and a bunch of A-Class babel students would just fall), which Akatsuki can't do yet even though he can emit a very strong sense of pressure. So yeah they are hax. Not sure about how Akatsuki's brother is but he would at least be on that level.



There's no mention of such things. It is said that in very rare cases that people who travel to the other worlds can have their DNA structure fundamentally altered such that on the DNA level they would become a completely different person. If it was that dangerous Akatsuki wouldn't let Chikage and the others go with him so easily - its not his kind of play to easily risk other's life without telling them the consequences.



It's the other way around. The brother is the leader of COCOON and the father the ex-leader of the terrorists.



Died a year after giving birth to his sister.
Absorbing others' abilities by killing them? Great. I always thought that Renkan keikikou was a little lacking. Unique, but lacking. This makes it all better.

I'm guessing this absorption is a passive skill?
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 09:56   Link #459
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Absorbing others' abilities by killing them? Great. I always thought that Renkan keikikou was a little lacking. Unique, but lacking. This makes it all better.

I'm guessing this absorption is a passive skill?
Hard to say as it wasn't specified, but I would think it would be an active skill since normally any skill used by Akatsuki's Renkankeikikou had to consciously invoked to manipulate ki so I don't see how he could unconsciously absorb ki without thinking about it.
__________________
My twitter - not really seiyuu-centred so follow at your own risk
Celebrities I've talked to in person
Mizuki Nana, Chiba Saeko, Shimizu Ai, Shimokawa Mikuni, Chihara Minori, Tamura Yukari, Nakahara Mai, Sakai Kanako
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 11:13   Link #460
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
After watching the last eps, it seem like Akatsuki's could travel back to Alezard fairly easy, is it also because of the power he gain from Zehard?

and didn't he already had a Absolute Barrier skill?
__________________
Sorry, Image unavailable. Only awesome people can see it.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, adventure, borderline hentai, fantasy, harem, light novel, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:02.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.