AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Sword Art Online

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-09-18, 02:24   Link #2281
tomtkp
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Real world
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
Even I was surprised myself when I saw that. Does the author plan on putting ALL THAT into SAO: Progressive?
I believe that will be the case. The price of Progressive Volume 1 was confirmed to be 725yen. It's gonna be very thick for this volume.
__________________
tomtkp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-18, 03:12   Link #2282
gunrik
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
I hope it never ends.
__________________
Trade 1% of your pc processing power for money, easy and fast. Register here and start
gunrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-18, 03:26   Link #2283
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunrik View Post
I hope it never ends.
All good things come to an end. So if it doesn't end, it's definitely not a good thing.
__________________
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-18, 04:07   Link #2284
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Philippines
Send a message via Skype™ to ronelm2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtkp View Post
I believe that will be the case. The price of Progressive Volume 1 was confirmed to be 725yen. It's gonna be very thick for this volume.
Ok ok... Progressive is 4 Volumes right? Then we'll be having almost 4 volumes full of 13 or so parts...? *blink* Well, I know Aria was 8 parts... Rondo is 40 parts.........the other chapter w/c is Floor 3... no idea. Now Floor 4?
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-18, 05:53   Link #2285
tomtkp
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Real world
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
Ok ok... Progressive is 4 Volumes right? Then we'll be having almost 4 volumes full of 13 or so parts...? *blink* Well, I know Aria was 8 parts... Rondo is 40 parts.........the other chapter w/c is Floor 3... no idea. Now Floor 4?
So far, there's only one volume being announced for Progressive series. And it was already confirmed that Volume 1 will consist of 3 stories covering Floor 1 and 2. 2 out of 3 stories are Aria and Rondo.
__________________
tomtkp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-18, 07:00   Link #2286
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Philippines
Send a message via Skype™ to ronelm2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtkp View Post
So far, there's only one volume being announced for Progressive series. And it was already confirmed that Volume 1 will consist of 3 stories covering Floor 1 and 2. 2 out of 3 stories are Aria and Rondo.
It doesn't have Monochrome Concerto?
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-18, 07:47   Link #2287
AP24
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Not sure where to post this but I found this: http://db2012fes.dengeki.com/stage/index.html

It mentions SAO series has a main stage event at the Dengeki Bunko Autumn Festival this year. Can anyone tell what it's about?
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 10:21   Link #2288
tomtkp
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Real world
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
It doesn't have Monochrome Concerto?
The answer is a big NO.
__________________
tomtkp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-20, 04:22   Link #2289
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Philippines
Send a message via Skype™ to ronelm2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtkp View Post
The answer is a big NO.
I guess he'll be planning to start and finish the Elf Campaign in the next volume I guess....

Sad, 'cus the Elf Campaign sounded like an awesome low-level mission.
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-20, 05:57   Link #2290
Adigard
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
I guess he'll be planning to start and finish the Elf Campaign in the next volume I guess....

Sad, 'cus the Elf Campaign sounded like an awesome low-level mission.
Certainly not something that should be rushed, I think I heard rumors somewhere that it was a 'quest line' that was intended to take from floor 3 to 10? unsure.
Adigard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-20, 08:29   Link #2291
jpwong
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adigard View Post
Certainly not something that should be rushed, I think I heard rumors somewhere that it was a 'quest line' that was intended to take from floor 3 to 10? unsure.
It actually has the line in the ME.
Spoiler for Novel text:
jpwong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-20, 10:09   Link #2292
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Philippines
Send a message via Skype™ to ronelm2000
Based on these small details, it is easy to conclude that SAO has several campaigns over the span of several floors, just like a regular MMO. Question remains that needs to be answered in the Progressive series: what were those missions?

Floor 3 - 9: Dark Elf vs Forest Elf
Floor 95 - 100: Heathcliff and the Scarlet Jade Castle

Others: ???
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-20, 14:30   Link #2293
Awrya
U mad?
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
Based on these small details, it is easy to conclude that SAO has several campaigns over the span of several floors, just like a regular MMO. Question remains that needs to be answered in the Progressive series: what were those missions?

Floor 3 - 9: Dark Elf vs Forest Elf
Floor 95 - 100: Heathcliff and the Scarlet Jade Castle

Others: ???
I think in ME7 it was mentioned that Floor 1 (mostly humanoid enemies) is the 'official' introduction to SAO, but I remember Kirito saying that the Elf quest on Floor 3 is rather hidden.
Since you had to choose which elf you wanted to help, it'll probably be something like helping one race win the war against the other, with quest rewards having a higher iLvL than average on that floor or unique items (dye, accessories, etc).

Rather being a mission, I see Floor 95 - 100: Heathcliff and the Scarlet Jade Castle as the last act/crusade of SAO, them against the evil mastermind/devil king Heathcliff.
__________________
Awrya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-20, 15:19   Link #2294
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Somewhere close to Valhalla
Age: 25
The imagine system in Alizilation is annoying the hell out of me. Such an abstract thing to include in a game!

I hope some unknown people infiltrated RATH, playing the game, wrecking havoc in underworld, beating all integrity knights like crushing ants and challenging Kirito...

Last edited by Kleeyook; 2012-09-20 at 17:41.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 07:17   Link #2295
Netto Azure
→ Asada Shino
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Space Battle Cruiser Gurokken
Anyone here read the translation for the Character Q&A sessions back in 2005ish?

It's quite the fun read and an insight to the characters. Albeit Web Novel style.

http://taptaptaptaptap.wordpress.com...-klein-silica/

Also hot damn the Ethics Code removal was mentioned too (Cuz the web novel version had the sleeping together scene than simply holding hands.) So I guess we can extrapolate the authors original intentions then.
__________________
Netto Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 12:36   Link #2296
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 23
^You really enjoyed the ethics code off, huh...

Anyway, I did up the Black Lake Toya part. Still another 70 pages to go for this volume...
Sleep_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 12:55   Link #2297
Gearhead
Metroid of Humor
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Well, as they often say, sex sells.
__________________
- Kicking it old school.
Gearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 13:28   Link #2298
Utsuro no Hako
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead View Post
Well, as they often say, sex sells.
And yet there's been no mention of any eroges based upon the Cardinal system.
Utsuro no Hako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 13:33   Link #2299
Gearhead
Metroid of Humor
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako View Post
And yet there's been no mention of any eroges based upon the Cardinal system.
They probably exist, but Kirito hardly has a use for one.
__________________
- Kicking it old school.
Gearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 13:38   Link #2300
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako View Post
And yet there's been no mention of any eroges based upon the Cardinal system.
look around the internet, 90% is porn, just because the novels don't mention it doesn't mean it isn't there.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, gaming, harem, kirito, romance, shounen, tragedy, virtual reality

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.