AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-09-23, 08:04   Link #381
Insane
Banned

Also, how many tournaments got cancelled so far in this series? I smell some kind of reminiscence with IS that goes "Tournament at the end of volume, suddenly an intruder appears, the hero kick the intruder's ass, the hero saves the day, and happy ending"

I mean, is that kind of lame way to end a volume? With tournaments being cancelled very often, not only it weaken the overall plot, but also making the readers bored.
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 17:03   Link #382
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Also, how many tournaments got cancelled so far in this series? I smell some kind of reminiscence with IS that goes "Tournament at the end of volume, suddenly an intruder appears, the hero kick the intruder's ass, the hero saves the day, and happy ending"

I mean, is that kind of lame way to end a volume? With tournaments being cancelled very often, not only it weaken the overall plot, but also making the readers bored.
comrade found[IS hater]

only till second day[Frey out of control], after that basically those three slaughtered other participant with one on one battle since their strength is at round level, and that caused quite stir in higher-up
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 17:45   Link #383
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Well, the tournament has only been postponed once because everyone's automatons got napped. Those who are in the medical ward are excused from participating temporary.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-24, 06:53   Link #384
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Well, the tournament has only been postponed once because everyone's automatons got napped. Those who are in the medical ward are excused from participating temporary.
and when back at their feet they're starting their argument about who is the stronger one[anyone that irritated by them got eliminated, except for Frey since she is sorrounded by puppy]
Old 2012-09-27, 15:09   Link #385
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Spoiler for Vol9 image spoilers:
Old 2012-09-27, 17:53   Link #386
Insane
Banned

I hope we can see some kind of conclusion, where the author willing to stop adding more girls into Raishin harem. This series started out sensible and interesting, but slowly degrading itself with old, cliched harem story. Heck, how many harems are on Raishin sleeve while he himself completely oblivious towards their feelings?
Old 2012-09-28, 00:09   Link #387
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
I hope we can see some kind of conclusion, where the author willing to stop adding more girls into Raishin harem. This series started out sensible and interesting, but slowly degrading itself with old, cliched harem story. Heck, how many harems are on Raishin sleeve while he himself completely oblivious towards their feelings?
At least its not like in vol 8 where suddenly a whole new character pops up I mean seriously its vol 8 and ur still adding?
Old 2012-09-28, 00:32   Link #388
Shadow5YA

Quote:
I think he's uninterested in romance more than just being oblivious. Yaya is fairly direct with her advances, so I don't think Raishin can be oblivious towards her.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 03:28   Link #389
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

The character @ vol8 is a "long due" character: possibly the last of the major characters to be added.

There is too much going on world-conflict wise for the series to end any time soon.

Depending on Hinowa's involvement in vol9, atm there are only three legit candidates: Yaya, Charlotte, Hinowa.

Might be because I am cheering for Charlotte, but I feel that she would have the higher chance out of the three.

Either way, Raishin does not want to get romantically involved with anyone at the moment. Even if he does, the other harem members, especially Yaya, will make it extremely difficult for anything to develop.
Old 2012-09-28, 07:47   Link #390
Insane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
The character @ vol8 is a "long due" character: possibly the last of the major characters to be added.

There is too much going on world-conflict wise for the series to end any time soon.

Depending on Hinowa's involvement in vol9, atm there are only three legit candidates: Yaya, Charlotte, Hinowa.

Might be because I am cheering for Charlotte, but I feel that she would have the higher chance out of the three.

Either way, Raishin does not want to get romantically involved with anyone at the moment. Even if he does, the other harem members, especially Yaya, will make it extremely difficult for anything to develop.
Well, based from some summaries on JCafe24, i can tell that Raishin is absurdly dense to the point of stupidity (his brain only filled with avenge, avenge, and avenge). He always gets beaten up by Yaya (and later Luster Cannonned by Charlotte) every time they see a new heroine fall for him, and his harem just keeps getting bigger. Even worse, none of the heroines have confessed to him directly, and we all know what that leads to......
Old 2012-11-12, 10:11   Link #391
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Spoiler for c27:
Old 2012-11-12, 10:13   Link #392
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Spoiler for 27:
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 06:10   Link #393
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

VOl 9
Spoiler for Novel:
Old 2013-01-21, 08:18   Link #394
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Unbreakable Machine-Doll Light Novels Get TV Anime

Hooray!
Old 2013-01-21, 08:54   Link #395
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
YahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooYYYYYYY YYYYYYYY

Finally
finally

hope it's art based on manga since it's simply better and cuter
Old 2013-01-21, 10:21   Link #396
Ghanw
(-_-)

Finally, have been following this series for a while.
@CNine yes i do agree the manga art is better.
Ghanw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 12:56   Link #397
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

hmm little bit generic than i thought. but the doll is very interesting

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 17:21   Link #398
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I can hear the hordes of Yaya fans frolicking in joy, excellent...yeeeessssss...
Old 2013-01-21, 19:49   Link #399
sky black swordman

^ One, right here!XD
Finally, we get to see Yaya jealousy moments animated!!!
Now, who will be their VA's , or will they use the drama CD cast?
Old 2013-01-21, 19:53   Link #400
MAX_COLA_POWER!

If they do use the Drama CD cast, it's gonna be another good chance to hear Asuka from Senran Kagura's VA in action as a bubbly cute girl.

Tags
automatons, edwardian era, fantasy, harem, kikou shoujo, machine doll, shounen