AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-09-25, 22:15   Link #381
Insane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
Ganlon only managed to assassinate Roland because he did not have Durandal with him at the time during his visit to the palace. Ganlon saw his opportunity to be completely inhumanely horrible and he took it.
Implying that Ganlon will be the big badass in second arc

Quote:
PS. Again, this isn't shounen. *groans*
Someone please get rid of "shounen" tag at this thread already! Erhjegel screwed because of that annoying tag
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 22:27   Link #382
Belgaesh

The Tag is gone.

Spoiler for The Black Bow Powers:
Belgaesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 22:30   Link #383
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgaesh View Post
The Tag is gone.

Yes. It is related to what whsie said. I've yet to reach that part, unfortunately, but I'm getting there.
Old 2012-09-25, 22:38   Link #384
Insane
Banned

By Whsie said
Quote:
Originally Posted by whsie View Post
I mentioned it a while back in regards to the "side quest" the group takes.
Spoiler for Small addition:
That means he succesfully "master" his black bow at that volume?
Old 2012-09-25, 22:53   Link #385
whsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
By Whsie said

That means he succesfully "master" his black bow at that volume?
No, he did not master it. He merely "activated" the bow by himself. In response to Tigre's despair, the bow started vibrating and the next thing we know, boom. The original spoiler is an even earlier post. Like the spoiler tag says, that was an addition to the original.
whsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 23:13   Link #386
Richocet
Lover of Purity

I don't remember if it was stated before much about the dragons, but there are only 2 kinds right? So is a "black dragon" a normal one or first time seen??
Old 2012-09-25, 23:17   Link #387
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
The Tag is gone.

O god im getting super spoiled but I can't stop clicking ~ugh~ dilemma
Old 2012-09-25, 23:30   Link #388
Insane
Banned

Quote:
No, he did not master it. He merely "activated" the bow by himself. In response to Tigre's despair, the bow started vibrating and the next thing we know, boom. The original spoiler is an even earlier post. Like the spoiler tag says, that was an addition to the original.
So, what's the ability of his "activated" bow? Is it still the same with the initial ability albeit with power-up or something else?
Old 2012-09-25, 23:32   Link #389
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
I don't remember if it was stated before much about the dragons, but there are only 2 kinds right? So is a "black dragon" a normal one or first time seen??
As of Volume 5, four types of dragons have been revealed. The big lumbering earth type, flying type, fire breathing type, and huge two headed type.

Black dragons are particularly rare and very uncommon. In the founding legend of Zhcted, it was said that the first king and founder was a Black Dragon in human form; hence, Vanadis are expressly forbidden to kill Black Dragons (not just out of law but because of tradition).
Old 2012-09-25, 23:34   Link #390
whsie

Quote:
As of Volume 5, four types of dragons have been revealed. The big lumbering earth type, flying type, fire breathing type, and huge two headed type.

Black dragons are particularly rare and very uncommon. In the founding legend of Zhcted, it was said that the first king and founder was a Black Dragon in human form; hence, Vanadis are expressly forbidden to kill Black Dragons (not just out of law but because of tradition).
And that's why lumidra and Ellen checked if the dragons were black first.
Old 2012-09-25, 23:36   Link #391
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:

Any hints or implication that
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Old 2012-09-25, 23:39   Link #392
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
And that's why lumidra and Ellen checked if the dragons were black first.
The back-and-forth banter between Elen and Mila was just hilarious during the battle. Elen getting injured by the fireball, not so much.

That Drachvach is a cheating jerk. Seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBakaChanx View Post
Any hints or implication that
Spoiler for Spoiler:
No idea; not there yet.

Funny enough, that's what I'm speculating too.
Old 2012-09-25, 23:43   Link #393
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
The back-and-forth banter between Elen and Mila was just hilarious during the battle. Elen getting injured by the fireball, not so much.

That Drachvach is a cheating jerk. Seriously.

No idea; not there yet.

Funny enough, that's what I'm speculating too.
But then didn't in earlier volume it was said that
Spoiler for LN:

btw won't it be great if
Spoiler for LN:

Last edited by xBakaChanx; 2012-09-26 at 00:07.
xBakaChanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 00:27   Link #394
Belgaesh

Quote:
btw won't it be great if
Spoiler for LN:
I've thought about that too, but I think it's unlikely. Seeing as this series like mindblowing events, I think it's gonna be even more awesome than that.
Belgaesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 00:32   Link #395
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
I've thought about that too, but I think it's unlikely. Seeing as this series like mindblowing events, I think it's gonna be even more awesome than that.
REBEL REBEL Ok I joke

Btw looking at some pictures for vol 5 and my first reaction was - Who's that? LOL
Old 2012-09-26, 00:55   Link #396
Insane
Banned

Quote:
Tigre really did had something to do with the Zhcted legend and he is a descendant of the original black dragon, and then he have the right to be the king as well, then the 7 vanadis can be in his harem *shot*
I guess it would be boring, since all readers must have predicted that kind of thing coming. If the author really eager to continuing his series for a long run, then he have to make it unpredictable or "WTF", to make readers interest keep increasing.
Old 2012-09-26, 02:01   Link #397
havensgate
skull one

tigre's hunter lineage might came to play.
i wonder if viralt also talk like how black bow talk to tigre
havensgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 02:04   Link #398
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Isn't it because he have multiple hands that enabling him to wields multiple weapons at once? (sorry for getting off topic)
I want to cry. Well, I can't blame you for knowing almost nothing about Buddhism since I have no idea about what's in the bible.

Buddha was a normal person. He's just a super prodigy. He never has fancy multiple arms like what the Chinese made him to be in their sculpter.

I think someone mentioning that there are 2 characters who are too strong that they can toy around with the vanadis.

One of them is Roland (Ellen + Sophie + Tigre).

Another one in volume 4 (Ludmira + Tigre).

Could that one from vol. 4 be Voljenoj?

Last edited by Kleeyook; 2012-09-26 at 02:14.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 02:49   Link #399
whsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
I want to cry. Well, I can't blame you for knowing almost nothing about Buddhism since I have no idea about what's in the bible.

Buddha was a normal person. He's just a super prodigy. He never has fancy multiple arms like what the Chinese made him to be in their

I think someone mentioning that there are 2 characters who are too strong that they can toy around with the vanadis.

One of them is Roland (Ellen + Sophie + Tigre).

Another one in volume 4 (Ludmira + Tigre).

Could that one from vol. 4 be Voljenoj?
If you're talking about the frog dude, then yeah, ludmira and Tigre needed to join together. That was the incident where Tigre's bow drew upon Mira's ice. That said, he's not a powerhouse that stands above everyone. Unlike Rolland's fight with the other 2, Mira could hold her ground against the frog. In his fight, Rolland was just dominating with one hand. Rolland truly does stand out above everyone. He is a true hax.
Old 2012-09-26, 03:02   Link #400
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
If you're talking about the frog dude, then yeah, ludmira and Tigre needed to join together. That was the incident where Tigre's bow drew upon Mira's ice. That said, he's not a powerhouse that stands above everyone. Unlike Rolland's fight with the other 2, Mira could hold her ground against the frog. In his fight, Rolland was just dominating with one hand. Rolland truly does stand out above everyone. He is a true hax.
That battle and the rematch are still the most jaw-dropping battles featured yet in this series. I'd love to see how Kawaguchi Tsukasa would surpass the sheer awesomeness quotient of both those battles in the second arc. Everything that just went on was sheer crazy awesome.

Also, I find it amusing that Drachvach's Veda-cancelling chains on both the fire-breathing and twin-headed dragons, while initially impressive, backfired so horribly. All it did was just buy some time for Tenaldie's troops while prolonging the suffering and deaths of those dragons.

Edit 1:
LOL at the way Elen goes about "waking up" Tigre. For those curious, it's this one:
Quote:
Spoiler for Ellen and Tigre:
It's definitely a good thing for Valentina that she didn't have any hostility towards Tigre when she peeped on him sleeping. Still didn't save her from being his third unconscious sekuhara victim though.

Edit 2:
Some more discoveries as I read along.

Spoiler:

Still reading as I go along, but seeing as fairy tales are most definitely not just fairy tales in the world of Vanadis...the second act of the story is definitely going to be very interesting.

Edit 3:
Because I realized that there would be no context as to why the above would be interesting.
Spoiler for Tir na Fa:

Last edited by Hemisphere; 2012-09-26 at 09:51.
Hemisphere is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)