AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2012-09-26, 06:49   Link #781
[MrSonic]

Send a message via ICQ to [MrSonic]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
Annnd Yama's Bankai will be stolen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
then the real one will appear... and stealing Yamajii's bankai....
and that will be a game over!
How will it be stolen? Yama isn't that dumb to go bankai again after its limits were shown to the enemy. It seems like the only reason Yama would lose against real leader is only because he wouldn't be able to go bankai (or else it will be stolen). That, and accumulated exhaustion.

Sadly, it seems there's no one who could give him even a challenge in proper 1 vs 1. Sigh.
[MrSonic] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 06:55   Link #782
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It's implied Ichigo's bankai is going to evolve. Good. Hopefully he'll have more new attacks.

The end of the chapter was a mindfuck. That guy was just a clone then?
Old 2012-09-26, 07:07   Link #783
Lunarskylar

damn that sucks, it was just a kage bunshin

so it looks like it was another steinritter liek the "yourself" one that kenpachi beat? it's a nice way for yamajii to lose, but still be the strongest. Now he just won't use his bankai, because SS would be worse off with an enemy having his bankai than him just dying.

the most clever part about this chapter is that it implies that they wouldn't have been able to steal renji's bankai either, which is why kubo had that dumbguy knock renji out before he could use it
so... byakuya had his ass handed to him for no reason. oh the irony
Old 2012-09-26, 07:26   Link #784
ronin myael
lost ronin

oh well, at least kubo didn't write in some ridiculous power-up for the enemy and defeated the over-powered yamaji. i would actually prefer that the juha bach we saw was just a clone or a doppelganger rather than have him defeated and then the real boss would turn out to be aizen.
Old 2012-09-26, 07:33   Link #785
Eragon
Star Crossed, literally.

^ But that's the good plot! I still think Aizen's way better than the rest of these loser antagonists.

And about Ichigo's Bankai being in the state of evolution........well, let's just hope its not a bigger Getsuga tenshou(yes, naruto, I'm looking at you)
Old 2012-09-26, 07:47   Link #786
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
^ But that's the good plot! I still think Aizen's way better than the rest of these loser antagonists.

And about Ichigo's Bankai being in the state of evolution........well, let's just hope its not a bigger Getsuga tenshou(yes, naruto, I'm looking at you)
oh god no! aizen is probably one of the most boring and underdeveloped villains in shonen manga. he's way too mysterious it's annoying! i'm rather more interested in juha bach. i'd like to know his story and how this whole blood feud started.

well, let's hope ichigo's bankai will become more interesting. i've been waiting for that since he first got his bankai. i kinda want to see his hollow mask again though. whatever happened to his hollow side anyway?
Old 2012-09-26, 07:59   Link #787
Eragon
Star Crossed, literally.

^ Perhaps I just like him 'cause he is the biggest troll in Bleach second only to Urahara

As for Ichigo's hollow side....I guess it got way more popular than Ichigo himself and thus Kubo had to get him out of the fray
Old 2012-09-26, 08:37   Link #788
flack

Ok wtf, so that is not really Juha Bach?? Omg...
flack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 08:39   Link #789
haegar
mangaviking

well, it WAS a nicely drawn badass fight so lets not get overly worked up about the trolling everybody knew it HAD to happen
Old 2012-09-26, 09:55   Link #790
ntherblast

Barely anything happens in these chapters just huge pages with few words. I'm guesing ishida will appear next chapter
ntherblast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 10:45   Link #791
tomepajk

Hi guys!
Im a longtime lurker, first time poster, made an account just to post this.

Anyone getting the similarities between yamamoto`s and ichigo`s bankais?

1. Both bankais are focused on the sword and increase the wielder`s offensive power

2. Both bankais cover the bodies of the wielders ( shown in the aizen arc and most clearly in the fullbring arc)

3. Both bankais have a ranged nuke

Last edited by tomepajk; 2012-09-26 at 10:56.
tomepajk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 11:06   Link #792
Tong
Now, come at me

Send a message via MSN to Tong Send a message via Skype™ to Tong
Maybe Juha Bach is just a title given to the strongest Quincy, and well, since they didn't clash for like 1000 years... A more badass Quincy appeared and took the title.

Either, that leaves Ichigo to the True Final Boss.
Spoiler:
Old 2012-09-26, 11:31   Link #793
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
well, let's hope ichigo's bankai will become more interesting. i've been waiting for that since he first got his bankai. i kinda want to see his hollow mask again though. whatever happened to his hollow side anyway?
yea i miss the hollow mask. last we saw of it i think was when he mastered the final GT in his inner world and zangetsu pulled the VL hollow side out of his chest. that kind of led me to believe that ichigo's hollow side was conquered and won't show up again. still, i would like to see him fight visored again
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 11:58   Link #794
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
And then....just kidding! Illusion the whole time.
Old 2012-09-26, 12:19   Link #795
SeanQ

Aizen is the real Juha Bach
Old 2012-09-26, 13:05   Link #796
sayde

Even though this observation is kinda pointless, it seemed pretty weird that this fake Juha Bach would appear to be so irked from having to fight former comrades when the Juha Bach we were introduced to from the very beginning would mercilessly maim and slaughter his own comrades without a second thought.

I also thought it was kind of strange that Yamamoto himself didn't think much of Juha Bach's reaction to having to face old comrades since Yamamoto was the one to claim that even after all this time, Juha Bach still looks down upon his men.

So yeah...shame on you Yamamoto for not noticing something was off.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 13:27   Link #797
TangentZ
神の一手

Send a message via ICQ to TangentZ
As many people have speculated before, maybe after East (東), South (南), West (西), North (北), Yamamoto still has the Center (中) attack as the final trump card.
Old 2012-09-26, 13:33   Link #798
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
btw, don't you think it's a bit hard to believe they just happened to see Sasakibe's Bankai and were able to analyze it properly in the past? Assuming the Vandenreich didn't had the chance to do so, this would mean the analyzed it "on-the-fly" while fighting him. This makes me wonder how Yamamoto did not take notice. One would consider Sasakibe going bankai to be a big highlight and interesting enough for Yamamoto to take a look at how he is doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
damn that sucks, it was just a kage bunshin

so it looks like it was another steinritter liek the "yourself" one that kenpachi beat? it's a nice way for yamajii to lose, but still be the strongest. Now he just won't use his bankai, because SS would be worse off with an enemy having his bankai than him just dying.
lol I feel like my 6yo self fighting all these fake Bowser on NES
http://www.mariowiki.com/False_Bowser

I don't think it's a nice way for him to lose as this enemy had no chance to begin with and Yamamoto merely held a demonstration.. which makes him look stupid now that he got trolled big time. I have to admit all my excitement is gone thanks to the last line in this chapter..

Let's hope Yamamoto doesn't get instakilled or dominated like a child by the real Bach.. at least let him fend off the big boss bravely with just his shikai and lots of kidou spells.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
the most clever part about this chapter is that it implies that they wouldn't have been able to steal renji's bankai either, which is why kubo had that dumbguy knock renji out before he could use it
so... byakuya had his ass handed to him for no reason. oh the irony
I think by Kubo's logic Renji's Bankai would still be stealable as long as he has already shown everything there is to it. Even so I think it's unbelievable foolish for Byakuya to be the bait.
Old 2012-09-26, 13:59   Link #799
Rahan

I think the invasion will stop here though. If Yamamoto loses, there is no SS anymore. He just needs to stay on standby to protect what's left of SS.

According to Kubo's informations sheets that were published in Jump during the hiatus between the Fullbringer's arc and this one, the location of next arc is an Ice Palace. (contrasting with Yama's fire, I guess. It sets up the final boss as his evil equivalent, I guess)

We already have our team for the expedition in the "Ice Castle", I guess (Ichigo and friends plus surviving Arrancars, Renji, Ikkaku who will finally be proven right to have hidden his bankai and possibly Unohana who should know all about the enemy and is supposed to unveil her strength this arc according to Kubo. Considering her character, it's plausible they don't know her bankai at all).
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 14:14   Link #800
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Ikkaku who will finally be proven right to have hidden his bankai
ikkaku did show it vs an arrancar in KT. ikkaku showed his bankai more than sasakibe, at least in recent years, so i dont think he's immune to this at all. but if relatively new bankais are immune since they aren't fully developed then renji and toushiro should be immune as well as ichigo and ikkaku
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, chapter