AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-09-26, 06:39   Link #3521
Awrya
U mad?
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigo View Post
Behemoths words about Furuichi. A foreschadowing?

And maybe I am wrong but isn't this the first time Oga is out cold after a battle?
If I remember right, he was out after battling against Satome (the teacher) due to Super Milk Time.
__________________
Awrya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 11:01   Link #3522
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
No one gonna say it?

Oga sister is hot and her proportions are normal, compared to Aoi & Hilda!
__________________
vansonbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 13:40   Link #3523
Battler-kun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Aoi?

She is flatchested...
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 14:25   Link #3524
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
And he said "normal" something Hilda and Aoi aren't.
__________________
Love songs for the genuinely cunning.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 14:39   Link #3525
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
And he said "normal" something Hilda and Aoi aren't.
How are Aoi's proportions' "abnormal"?
__________________
Mikan & Yami
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 21:32   Link #3526
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuzen003 View Post

If he went for a regular entrance exam he wouldn't need a teacher or school recommendation and would just need to do well on the exam (I don't believe there are any interview requirements if you test into a high school through the regular exam process). If he had tested into a good school then he could have had a fresh start, it's not like Oga would have been intelligent enough to pass the exam for a good (or even average) school.
actually, some good private school does have interview for the regular exam process, and if you have bad background such as involvement in fight, they won't accept you. It's to weed out the so called "bad" boys/girls because private school usually care about the image of their school a lot and would rather not accept the problematic guys instead of guiding them. As an example, the entrance exam for the school in seitpkai yakuin-domo has an interview for the examinee.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 23:39   Link #3527
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
actually, some good private school does have interview for the regular exam process, and if you have bad background such as involvement in fight, they won't accept you. It's to weed out the so called "bad" boys/girls because private school usually care about the image of their school a lot and would rather not accept the problematic guys instead of guiding them. As an example, the entrance exam for the school in seitpkai yakuin-domo has an interview for the examinee.
And young girls can pass it by admitting they'd like to have an affair with a teacher......... that's the best interview ever I found kind of odd that Behemoth was trying not to harm his contractor too much... Is it kind of a demon pride thing or a law not to harm them? seems like he'd just as soon destroy them all if he's really a bad guy.
SoloPanda is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 15:25   Link #3528
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: 幻想郷
Age: 26
I wonder if you guys have noticed when red tail members are introduced for the first time.



I'm guessing Tamura sensei purposely put this character here. I know it's joke but Shizuku Itoi is Hilda's voice actress if you don't know and she indeed looks like this character in real life too ^^''
http://myanimelist.net/character/21153/Hildegard

And one more thing. I laughed so hard when Oga gave Russian names to Furuichi. When he called him as Pirozhki Borshch I really lost it here. Actually those are really delicious food in Russian culture hehe.

And as for plot I would be not suprised if En or son of Behemot makes a contract with Furuichi in the future. He is that powerful to keep that amount of demonic power inside of him. If he is someone as far as to challange Oga in their elementary days and even stick with him for a long time then it's expected to have that sort of potential in him. There are many posibilities how can story go from here on but I know it's something good and hilarious since it's Tamura sensei who is writing it. I am so looking forward to see little Furuichi and Oga's fight in the next week.
__________________
Qpax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 03:40   Link #3529
potchip
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Lamia, expected nothing less from you classic tsundere.
potchip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 03:43   Link #3530
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 29
i hope Furuichi gets to keep the tissues or at least the effects, its time for him to stop being a side character and step up
__________________
Om Nerabdator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 06:05   Link #3531
Diveman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Im interested in what Behemoth said, about Furuichi being "special" because he was able to have so many spirits.

This reminds me of Manta in shaman king, where he became able to use a spirit near the end.
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 07:55   Link #3532
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
The thing about Furuichi's power was the demon he made force contracts with. Oga, Aoi, and Saotome have fair contracts with Demons.

Force contracts is how it sound, you make a contract with Demons without their consent and have the greater part of the Deal while Demons havve little or no benefit only being able to watch the effects of their power being use. The pro of force contracts is that Furuichi can use all the power he likes, con is it depends on how much his body can take it due to the side effects of blinding, killing of brain cells, and death. Another con is that it seems like the body doesn't improve fighting abilities when using the power, so the use of the power is unlimited but doesn't improve the user's body.

Fair contracts is how it sounds, cooperation and partnership with Demons with both side having equal ground. The pro of fair contracts is that the use of Demon power can actually improve the fighting abilities of the user. Oga, Aoi, and Saotome have all demonstrated fighting growth of their body without the use of Demon power. Such as Oga possessing monster strength, Aoi can fight toe to toe with Hilda now, and Saotome well nothing is known but most likely he improved since High School. Another pro is there is no side effects of the use of Demon power. The partnership of the Demons can improve as well and may allow more usage of power in different ways. The con of fair contracts is that the user may not be able to use of the power he or she likes.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 08:24   Link #3533
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
The thing about Furuichi's power was the demon he made force contracts with. Oga, Aoi, and Saotome have fair contracts with Demons.

Force contracts is how it sound, you make a contract with Demons without their consent and have the greater part of the Deal while Demons havve little or no benefit only being able to watch the effects of their power being use. The pro of force contracts is that Furuichi can use all the power he likes, con is it depends on how much his body can take it due to the side effects of blinding, killing of brain cells, and death. Another con is that it seems like the body doesn't improve fighting abilities when using the power, so the use of the power is unlimited but doesn't improve the user's body.

Fair contracts is how it sounds, cooperation and partnership with Demons with both side having equal ground. The pro of fair contracts is that the use of Demon power can actually improve the fighting abilities of the user. Oga, Aoi, and Saotome have all demonstrated fighting growth of their body without the use of Demon power. Such as Oga possessing monster strength, Aoi can fight toe to toe with Hilda now, and Saotome well nothing is known but most likely he improved since High School. Another pro is there is no side effects of the use of Demon power. The partnership of the Demons can improve as well and may allow more usage of power in different ways. The con of fair contracts is that the user may not be able to use of the power he or she likes.
not sure i can agree with this. Behemoth controled how much power he gave furuichi. the demons were in control the hole time except when furuichi really wanted them to not do something. Oga has had negative side effects from Beel cause he wasn't strong enough, now he's strong enough a normal person would die from Beels power.
SoloPanda is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 09:37   Link #3534
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
And the demons weren't forced into contracts. At least, not by Furuichi. They made a contract with Beel's father.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 10:53   Link #3535
Awrya
U mad?
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
And the demons weren't forced into contracts. At least, not by Furuichi. They made a contract with Beel's father.
Though I don't know what is sadder, the fact he gave their contracts away as a prize or the fact the contract items are a pack of tissues
__________________
Awrya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 12:40   Link #3536
Blaat
AS member for 10 years
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Oga has had negative side effects from Beel cause he wasn't strong enough, now he's strong enough a normal person would die from Beels power.
Indeed for example there was a risk of Oga losing his humanity and becoming a demon (the tatoo appearing over his entire body thing early in the manga) of course that was such a long time ago most readers have forgotten about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Though I don't know what is sadder, the fact he gave their contracts away as a prize or the fact the contract items are a pack of tissues
Neither from the Demon King's perspective Behemoth's squad must be pretty weak and, in typical shounen fashion, he most likely has a more powerful squad at his command.
__________________
Blaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 15:01   Link #3537
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
Indeed for example there was a risk of Oga losing his humanity and becoming a demon (the tatoo appearing over his entire body thing early in the manga) of course that was such a long time ago most readers have forgotten about it.
Neither from the Demon King's perspective Behemoth's squad must be pretty weak and, in typical shounen fashion, he most likely has a more powerful squad at his command.
I remember about the tattoo, it was in chapter 6. Though the only time Oga was overloading with Baby Beel's power was at chapter 37. The Super Milk Time isn't exactly power given from Baby Beel's, more like Oga went and drink Hydra Milk and went berserk. Not many side effects from Baby Beel's power to Oga I can see with notable harm.

As for stronger Demons, that I do not doubt. Not sure if they are allies though, seems more like enemies. The Demon Athrun in chapter 48 appears to be a stronger Demon and the fact he made a comment to kill Baby Beel's leads one to think their is a opposing group against the Demon King or Beelzebub family. Maybe Lucifer or another one from the 7 Princes of Hell.

As for the force contract, maybe I should have wrote that better it was early in the morning so my brain wasn't awake. Furuichi had informal contracts as oppose to Formal contracts like Oga, Aoi, and Saotome.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 08:45   Link #3538
ShiroiRyu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: France
Age: 26
So he was already strong ?
Liked the end. XD
__________________

You can click on it for a animated version.
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 09:28   Link #3539
Vigo
too lazy to post
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Germany
Age: 24
This is the best arc in the manga, period.
Vigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 09:35   Link #3540
Battler-kun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
So he was already strong ?
Liked the end. XD
Yes, strong in being a punching bag
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:02.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.