AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-09-26, 14:28   Link #801
kache
Asobo~
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Italy
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
Well, you could say that. BUT, he wasn't the real one T_T
__________________
Sorry for the poor english.
The italian schools don't care very much about proper foreign languages teaching


Watching at the moment: click on the image.

kache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 14:34   Link #802
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
ikkaku did show it vs an arrancar in KT. ikkaku showed his bankai more than sasakibe, at least in recent years, so i dont think he's immune to this at all. but if relatively new bankais are immune since they aren't fully developed then renji and toushiro should be immune as well as ichigo and ikkaku
Now that you mention it... since Hitsugaya's bankai was successfully stolen, does that mean it had no potential for growth/evolution?

The other thing that bothers me about Yama's explanation is that Sasakibe hadn't used in bankai in a thousand years (meaning it couldn't have been analyzed) yet it was stolen anyway.
__________________
Mikan & Yami
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 15:05   Link #803
SeanQ
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Lol at Ichigo's Bankai having too much growth for it to get stolen...bigger getsuga tenshou unknown to the enemy...so they can't steal it =/

The whole point of stealing the bankai is really to just lower the shinigami's chance of winning...steal it and if you don't know how to use it then don't...the explanation is more illogical than logical by Yama

Sadly, Yama decides to reveal the entirety of his bankai to fake Bach and now real Bach will come and troll Yama.
__________________
Your signature was deleted by a Mod because it exceeded the size limit requested in the forum rules! Please take a look at it.
SeanQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 15:18   Link #804
Langus
Optimus Prime
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Japan/Canada
Age: 29
Calling it now... Ishida is the true Juha Bach. Ichigo's final fight will be against him. *imposing music*
__________________
(This magnificent sig. is courtesy of the talented Kuroda )
Langus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 15:28   Link #805
SeanQ
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
So I'm guessing it took them 1000 years to invade is because of the many fail plastic surgery for a fake Bach.
__________________
Your signature was deleted by a Mod because it exceeded the size limit requested in the forum rules! Please take a look at it.
SeanQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 15:39   Link #806
sayde
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
I think by Kubo's logic Renji's Bankai would still be stealable as long as he has already shown everything there is to it.
Since Kubo's confirmed that Renji has gained some new tricks with his bankai during the time skip, its not a bad assumption to assume they might've not been able to steal his bankai afterall. Besides, if you stop to think about it, he's just as much of a n00b with bankai as Ichigo since they both gained bankai at pretty much the same exact time. Another fact to consider is that it supposedly takes at least 10 years to master Bankai. So if we assume that those who've possessed bankai for under 10 years are automatically immune to bankai theft, then I guess it makes even more sense for Renji to be exempt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
I think the invasion will stop here though. If Yamamoto loses, there is no SS anymore. He just needs to stay on standby to protect what's left of SS.
If Yamamoto loses, it just the Royal Guard will finally have a reason to come out of hiding (finally). I can't wait.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Now that you mention it... since Hitsugaya's bankai was successfully stolen, does that mean it had no potential for growth/evolution?
Good point. Perhaps hitsugaya's potential just isn't anywhere's near as high as Ichigo's multi-dimensional ceiling of power? So even if Hitsugaya still has room for improvement, the full extent of his power is far easier to predict in comparison to someone who's maximum power can't be felt much less measured and analyzed?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The other thing that bothers me about Yama's explanation is that Sasakibe hadn't used in bankai in a thousand years (meaning it couldn't have been analyzed) yet it was stolen anyway.
The thing is, we don't yet know a whole lot about Juha Bach's past. So I suppose its entirely possible for himself or someone else to have analyzed Sasakibe's bankai during the period of time he spent trying to master it (years before he stopped using it). Of course this assumes that Juha Bach's connections with Soul Society and shinigami go back thousands of years.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 16:19   Link #807
Excelion
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Bit disappointing to learn Kenpachi was defeated by a fake Juha Bach.

I don't really get Yamamoto's explanation, given Histugaya and Soi Fon's bankai both should have room to evolve, along with Sasakibe having not used his. He could have just said they can't steal something they don't know the limits of and that would have been fine (aka too strong). The fan-explanation that compressed bankais weren't stealable would have been even better.

The real Juha Bach is probably his right hand man. Naturally the pretty boy would be the final villain. Will they retreat to do whatever they need to make the discs work on Yamamoto's bankai?
Excelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 16:37   Link #808
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 25
Seemed like Zanka North is...Gin's ability?
__________________
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 18:45   Link #809
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 23
Yamamoto's explanation makes no sense. It was said 100 of times that Hitsugaya is still developing so they couldn't possibly know what his bankai can fully do.

Soi Fon is also young same as Byakuya, there is no way there was no place for development!

And looks like Yamamoto wasted all his power on a fake.
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 19:03   Link #810
Critias
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Well judging from the explanation of how they steal Bankais, couldn't they NOW steal it?
I see a possibility of this Bankai vs. Ichigo's.
Critias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 19:49   Link #811
Lunarskylar
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: The Dark Side of The Moon
from reading the clues and spoilers that kubo has stated about this arc, it also stated that hitsugaya's bankai has finally been completed, so it no longer has that 3 flower weakness

like someone said about the 10 year thing, that's how long it might take to learn all the bankai techniques you have. it was also mentioned that renji's bankai has evolved and changed forms.

also the sasakibe comment might have been a translation error, because one translation read that "i heard he hadn't used it in 200 years"

yama would have been fine obliterating faka juha with zanka no tachi east though... taking out north, which seems weaker than east compared to the size of the crater made just when it hit the ground, really seemed unneccessary, except for the sake of screwing him over plot wise


something that comes to mind though, is when the Jailer faces Ayon and says that he needs to tell juha bach to increase the strength of their blut
so i wonder if its possible for juha to give portions of his power, or just manually increase the power of his quincies, so that he could even make one close in strength to himself
__________________
Lunarskylar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 22:50   Link #812
bonsobon
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Whether the guy just defeated is a fake or not, the fact remains that he is a very strong fighter capable of beating Kenpachi and forcing Yamamoto to use his bankai. I doubt that the Sternritters have many fighters of his level so his defeat is a big loss for them, wouldn't you say?
bonsobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 00:05   Link #813
sayde
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonsobon View Post
I doubt that the Sternritters have many fighters of his level so his defeat is a big loss for them, wouldn't you say?
I think that depends entirely on how powerful the real Juha Bach is and what his special abilities are. Because the loss of his entire army could feel completely insignificant if (for instance) he alone possesses more power than the entire Gotei 13.

This goes double if Lunarskylar's prediction proves at least somewhat accurate in that the real boss is capable of somehow passing on his powers to his subordinates.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 02:38   Link #814
The Small One
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonsobon View Post
Whether the guy just defeated is a fake or not, the fact remains that he is a very strong fighter capable of beating Kenpachi and forcing Yamamoto to use his bankai. I doubt that the Sternritters have many fighters of his level so his defeat is a big loss for them, wouldn't you say?
I'm not sure if it was really necessary for Yamamoto to use his Bankai. He just wanted to finish this as fast as possible, since he was seriously pissed.
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 02:44   Link #815
Eragon
Bancho Mako best Mako
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In the warm embrace of ice.
Age: 20
I think I can infuse some intelligence in Yamaji's decision(or rather Kubo's decision) for using his Bankai. If he suspected that this was not the real Juha Bach - and supposing that there is still a Center to his Bankai - then he was just baiting the real one by showing four of his five abilities.

BUT this is Kubo, so who am I kidding -__-
__________________
Signature courtesy of rikikai
Eragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 06:26   Link #816
ronin myael
lost ronin
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: in the recesses of my convoluted mind...
methinks the shit ritters who showed up in soul society were basically a recon team. they were sent there to check things out, stir things up, observe other captains' bankai and steal them if they could. whoever is the true leader of the group knew that he may have to sacrifice these guys but he probably has a stronger force reserved for the real battle so he's not too worried about losing some shit ritters along the way.
__________________
"Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly."~ Neil Gaiman (The Sandman)
ronin myael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 15:51   Link #817
Casshern
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Wouldn't it be funny if the real Juha Bach was already dead and this guy was just trying to carry out his will? So then this guy really would be the last boss, the good guys win, this arc is closed and bleach ends! Kubo puts on his trollface and leaves while waving his middle finger. In the distance a faint voice is heard calling out... Hello? Can anybody hear me? Is anybody there? Someone get me out of this cage! I need to save my friends! Hello??? The End.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 16:01   Link #818
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Calling it now... Ishida is the true Juha Bach. Ichigo's final fight will be against him. *imposing music*
Do you mean Ryuuken or Uryuu? 'Twould be interesting if he was Bach or a reincarnation of Bach...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 20:25   Link #819
Calca
Brina!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Incognito
Well Yama-ji did deactivate his bankai, maybe he'll live after all. I don't think he'd suddenly reactivate it again if the real Juha Bach shows up. This was more a token fight to show off his bankai I guess.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 21:25   Link #820
Chiisai Kuma
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Ireland (hello British Bleach fans)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Sooo zombies... Zombies are good....
That goes against everything video games have ever taught me.
KUBO WHY U MAKE ZOMBIEZ GOOD?!

^EVIL!!!!
WE MUST DESTROY THEM AND WHILE DOING SO FIND THE EASTER EGGS HIDDEN IN THE MAPS!
*is psyched for Black ops 2*
__________________

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bleach, chapter

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:52.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.