AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-09-21, 08:29   Link #2601
Xaturas
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Even though we got all those *Shadow Organizations* popping up, it felt really boring.
Weeks worth of *author break* to get this chapter ZZzzZZz. Hope next one will be better, but knowing the plot, we will get blond girl attacking Saehe or preparing to do it.
__________________
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 02:19   Link #2602
Azure-Priest
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
It would seem that the author is going for a "wrap up all lose plot threads at once" moment/ ending.

Now if this is done well, the payoff is huge! (End of Season 3 for Babylon 5.)

If it's done poorly, it could be a disaster, especially if it's rushed. (End of Star Trek Deep Space Nine.)
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 02:37   Link #2603
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
Last time he did this I didn't feel it was done too well.
__________________
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 05:22   Link #2604
zibi88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
well I would feel much better if sosul appeared in the story but more as a grown up girl... or teenager to be a threat to other girls.... but as she stays in this chibi body shioon will never think of her as a girlfriend material...

now it feels strange...all those shadow organizations our of nowhere ;/ now its a confusion part... what !? who is this...whats that organization... is sosul against murim and working for SUC (her idea of... if shioon got hurt by murim...she will destroy murim)... or is on the good side....

ehhh its all sooo conusing... and it looks like sosul might be able to use martial arts or such...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 07:47   Link #2605
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Getting there
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
yeah i'm quite sad that we didn't see sosul on her probably normal form but loli sosul is still <3 new chars are quite not so interesting since they're all geezers haha too much geezers on the murim side..
__________________
Ravenblitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 08:45   Link #2606
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
They're all geezers who believe their boss shall never be tainted...
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 01:43   Link #2607
SoFarGone
H.A.M.
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: somewhere on this planet
http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/viewer/18160

Spoiler for 86:
__________________
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 01:50   Link #2608
ragez2010
TamingSari
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Spoiler for sosul:
ragez2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 02:01   Link #2609
konart
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Moscow, RU
Age: 25
Send a message via Skype™ to konart
Bankai!

Sorry, had to write it.
__________________
Signature removed. Please check the forum signature rules before trying to upload another one. If you have questions, feel free to contact a mod through PM.
konart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 02:43   Link #2610
Xion Valkyrie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Looks like Shioon will need to reconquer a previous conquest XD
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 04:22   Link #2611
Awrya
U mad?
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Looks like Sosul's condition is already fixed, wonder what level she is compared to other characters.

The guy with the katana was supposed to be Japanese? Thought he was Russian from S1 (same as the other guy).
__________________
Awrya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 08:04   Link #2612
Xaturas
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Didn't read the chapter yet just watched the pictures.
But wtf is happening to this manga, next thing you know there will be MIB and aliens.
I don't remember martial arts burning down humans ... it just totally dumb.
I wish sosul would get written off of this manga, and no don't neg me, that just my opinion based on what she showed this chapter. It just like Goku going to some manga like Hajime no Ippo and raping anyone ...
I mean really what did she do, to get such temperatures ...
__________________
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 08:37   Link #2613
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Kitch-Water and T.O., Canada
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to Paranoid Android
Yeah, um, the plot gap here is like almost filler-esque completely irrelevant side plot. What the heck is going on anymore. I mean, there's still hints of relativity to the plot we were at two chapters ago, but why so much detail into something completely outside of the environment that was created.

I can barely even take in what I'm reading, I simply don't care about all these ambiguous shady new characters. It's not even an upfront introduction, it's just a bunch of cameos and grinning and smack talking.

I'm sure the author has planned to eventually lead this to the main plot, but I really am disinterested right now =/
Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 08:39   Link #2614
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Didn't read the chapter yet just watched the pictures.
But wtf is happening to this manga, next thing you know there will be MIB and aliens.
I don't remember martial arts burning down humans ... it just totally dumb.
I wish sosul would get written off of this manga, and no don't neg me, that just my opinion based on what she showed this chapter. It just like Goku going to some manga like Hajime no Ippo and raping anyone ...
I mean really what did she do, to get such temperatures ...
The translation makes it worse.
Spoiler for latest chap:
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 11:49   Link #2615
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I don't mind Sosul's power. At least we can finally see why she was at the top of the Sunwoo clan. I never understood how Sosul could be the leader of a clan in the Murim world where power and skill in Martial Arts rules over all if she was just a sick damsel in distress.

However, I do think the introduction of all these criminal organizations is unnecessary. No one cares. I also don't understand why Sosul would side with them.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 12:13   Link #2616
blade82
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: you have to find out
wow Sera and Gini are so dead when Sosul'll find out they stick to much around Shion
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 12:14   Link #2617
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I don't mind Sosul's power. At least we can finally see why she was at the top of the Sunwoo clan. I never understood how Sosul could be the leader of a clan in the Murim world where power and skill in Martial Arts rules over all if she was just a sick damsel in distress.

However, I do think the introduction of all these criminal organizations is unnecessary. No one cares. I also don't understand why Sosul would side with them.
How is this new though? We were told in part 1 that if her condition was cured she would have god like skills.
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 12:20   Link #2618
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
"Touch him and he dies" skill would be easier to accept than "set him on fire" skills.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 12:52   Link #2619
Xaturas
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I don't mind Sosul's power. At least we can finally see why she was at the top of the Sunwoo clan. I never understood how Sosul could be the leader of a clan in the Murim world where power and skill in Martial Arts rules over all if she was just a sick damsel in distress.

However, I do think the introduction of all these criminal organizations is unnecessary. No one cares. I also don't understand why Sosul would side with them.
Last I remember she is the daughter of previous leader who died, or something along the lines. So she was leader because of her blood not because she is a tamed monster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
How is this new though? We were told in part 1 that if her condition was cured she would have god like skills.
9AD skills are god like, in most of fighting mangas you have strong characters. By strong you get that they have really high stamina and strong powerful attacks.
For example Jinnie grandpa flipping a car with his kick is ok because its power attack. Same for Shion blasting out the doors with his power punch. That is all ok because its in the realm of believability, here we have her burning someone alive.
More about it in the next quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
"Touch him and he dies" skill would be easier to accept than "set him on fire" skills.
I really don't like it, how she burned that guy its just totally unbelievable.
So what did she do, use some magical murim skill that burns people alive by the power of will ...?
Rub him super fast speed untill he burned? (Shioon don't ever ask her for a handjob)
Infused the guy with her super ultimate god like Ki, that he burned alive (Shion case where 9AD had to fix his ki distribution) <--- this one is more believable, but still that guys blood veins would start popping like shion's did. But no He was burning alive from right side of his body to the left. That is just totally dumb.


I will stay quiet about all the illuminati and stupid take over the world. Hope the author will somehow work it out, because now Breaker *believability* went rock bottom.
__________________
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 13:09   Link #2620
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
9AD skills are god like, in most of fighting mangas you have strong characters. By strong you get that they have really high stamina and strong powerful attacks.
For example Jinnie grandpa flipping a car with his kick is ok because its power attack. Same for Shion blasting out the doors with his power punch. That is all ok because its in the realm of believability, here we have her burning someone alive.
More about it in the next quote.
Yes but in part 1 we were told specifically and I'll quote the translation here
"However they say, if only that disease can be cured, then the body becomes able to master godly techniques unattainable by humans, don't they?"
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:19.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.