AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-09-29, 14:43   Link #3801
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: in a world of delusions & illusions
@Julio C:
I'll try to see what I can do with the songs I've got on hand. Though I admit I haven't tried the story produce using the DLC songs yet so who knows? Though I don't have Overmaster, I ended getting CHANGE!!!!, Jibun Rest@rt, and Watashitachi wa zutto...deshou?. I was also planning to get Brand New Day! but...ended up getting Eri instead, totally worth it.

@Dextro:
If you ordered it over the weekend then you may have to wait until Monday. But otherwise they're usually quick about it. I've bought PSN cards on two occasions during the iM@S DLC sale and I got the product code as soon as I finished the transaction.

...and just incase if this was your first time using play-asia then the product code will appear in your purchase summary so you'll have to check your play-asia account, I hope you're not looking at your e-mail inbox.

...though on some occasions they just take long for whatever reason. A while back I ended up waiting nearly a week.
__________________
shinku no kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-29, 14:47   Link #3802
Dextro
He Without a Title
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to Dextro
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinku no kage View Post
@Dextro:
If you ordered it over the weekend then you may have to wait until Monday. But otherwise they're usually quick about it. I've bought PSN cards on two occasions during the iM@S DLC sale and I got the product code as soon as I finished the transaction.

...and just incase if this was your first time using play-asia then the product code will appear in your purchase summary so you'll have to check your play-asia account, I hope you're not looking at your e-mail inbox.

...though on some occasions they just take long for whatever reason. A while back I ended up waiting nearly a week.
Figured they would only work on weekdays. (and I read the FAQ so I was aware of the location of the code but thanks anyway ).

Now to endure the long wait till I can buy "I Want"
__________________

Dextro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-29, 15:36   Link #3803
blakstealth
Cinderella Gang or Die
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui04 View Post
Lovely Kimonos
Spoiler for image:
eh meh ged EH MEH GED
__________________
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-29, 16:47   Link #3804
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui04 View Post
Lovely Kimonos
Spoiler for image:
Indeed, my Chihaya-sama looks very lovely in that

Just needs a version without Haruk-

*is mobbed by legion of Harukakkans*
__________________

On Life: "If you have problem with Ukrainian hard house, you have problem with life. If you have problem with life ... maybe we can fix that."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-29, 16:48   Link #3805
Hiroi Sekai
Minna no ojou-sama~♥
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia
Age: 23
Send a message via Skype™ to Hiroi Sekai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui04 View Post
Lovely Kimonos
Spoiler for image:
Goddammit Chihaya, you beautiful thing.

Also...blakstealth? -.-
__________________
Hiroi Sekai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-29, 18:14   Link #3806
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: in a world of delusions & illusions
The text on the arrow tag..."namco shrine", do they really need their name on everything?
Anyway, still a lovely pic...it could've been better with Yayoi in the mix though.

...oh no, blackstealth broke again, this is happening too frequently.
__________________
shinku no kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-29, 19:04   Link #3807
blakstealth
Cinderella Gang or Die
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Sorry, guys. That was pretty unprofessional of me. I should've responded with something more appropriate like, " Wow, what a quality scan. Haruka and Chihaya look rather-....hhhnnngggggg FUCKIN ADORABLE AS SHIET. HOLY MOTHER JUST LOOK AT EM THEY ARE THE SWEETEST THINGS EVER. FROM THE COOL ASS FLOWERS ON THEIR HEADS TO THEIR PIMPED OUT KIMONOS. AW GAWD, I WASN'T L@DY. I. WASN'T. L@DY. *squeal*

I tried. I swear I did. D:
__________________
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-29, 19:22   Link #3808
Hiroi Sekai
Minna no ojou-sama~♥
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia
Age: 23
Send a message via Skype™ to Hiroi Sekai
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
Sorry, guys. That was pretty unprofessional of me. I should've responded with something more appropriate like, " Wow, what a quality scan. Haruka and Chihaya look rather-....hhhnnngggggg FUCKIN ADORABLE AS SHIET. HOLY MOTHER JUST LOOK AT EM THEY ARE THE SWEETEST THINGS EVER. FROM THE COOL ASS FLOWERS ON THEIR HEADS TO THEIR PIMPED OUT KIMONOS. AW GAWD, I WASN'T L@DY. I. WASN'T. L@DY. *squeal*

I tried. I swear I did. D:
Record and upload this, for the love of everything.
__________________
Hiroi Sekai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-29, 19:41   Link #3809
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Don't worry blakstealth, no one's blaming you. Them smiles would melt anybody
__________________

On Life: "If you have problem with Ukrainian hard house, you have problem with life. If you have problem with life ... maybe we can fix that."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-29, 21:07   Link #3810
Julio C
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Santa Barbara
Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinku no kage View Post
@Julio C:
I'll try to see what I can do with the songs I've got on hand. Though I admit I haven't tried the story produce using the DLC songs yet so who knows? Though I don't have Overmaster, I ended getting CHANGE!!!!, Jibun Rest@rt, and Watashitachi wa zutto...deshou?. I was also planning to get Brand New Day! but...ended up getting Eri instead, totally worth it.

@Dextro:
If you ordered it over the weekend then you may have to wait until Monday. But otherwise they're usually quick about it. I've bought PSN cards on two occasions during the iM@S DLC sale and I got the product code as soon as I finished the transaction.

...and just incase if this was your first time using play-asia then the product code will appear in your purchase summary so you'll have to check your play-asia account, I hope you're not looking at your e-mail inbox.

...though on some occasions they just take long for whatever reason. A while back I ended up waiting nearly a week.
Well you can always do it with Hibiki which is much easier (I wanted to, but chose Chihaya instead)



Never underestimate the power of Hibiki.
__________________
Julio C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-29, 23:27   Link #3811
JohnNiles
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Picture posting is now a competitive sport? I'm tempted to post pictures from the (safe for work) Idolmaster doujins I bought.
JohnNiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-29, 23:46   Link #3812
Kyuu
=^^=
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: 42 10' N (Latitude) 87 33' W (Longitude)
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnNiles View Post
Picture posting is now a competitive sport? I'm tempted to post pictures from the (safe for work) Idolmaster doujins I bought.
For this thread? Yes, it is.
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-30, 05:42   Link #3813
Kimidori
Let's Play
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 20
the translation of Chihaya router for IdolM@ster SP Missing Moon is completed for a month now, I just applied the patch just to play her here. (Azusa and Ritsuko route still being translated)

__________________
Kimidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-30, 07:07   Link #3814
Masuzu
勝利のため
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: キセキの世代
What's the name of episode 26's ED?
__________________
Masuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-30, 07:36   Link #3815
Kimidori
Let's Play
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasumi View Post
What's the name of episode 26's ED?
it's "my song"
__________________
Kimidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-30, 07:41   Link #3816
Masuzu
勝利のため
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: キセキの世代
Thank you, Sir.
__________________
Masuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-30, 09:12   Link #3817
Kamui04
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Santa brought us some presents XD
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Kamui04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-30, 18:19   Link #3818
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: in a world of delusions & illusions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio C View Post
Well you can always do it with Hibiki which is much easier (I wanted to, but chose Chihaya instead)



Never underestimate the power of Hibiki.
...with maxed out stats and five memory bursts I don't think it'd matter which character was used. The player must have put off doing anything else but lessons and promotions. On my best playthrough I can manage to max out two stats and have four memory appeals by the end of the game while trying to enter auditions, lives, and festivals to manage getting all the awards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui04 View Post
Santa brought us some presents XD
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
First off, thank you.

...and secondly...OH GOD!! That pic could kill blakstealth in the condition he's in right now!!
__________________

Last edited by shinku no kage; 2012-10-01 at 11:23.
shinku no kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-30, 21:17   Link #3819
blakstealth
Cinderella Gang or Die
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui04 View Post
Santa brought us some presents XD
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Thanks for the awesome scan, Kamui- eeeeeeeeee *jumps up and down in seat* YOU JUST POSTED SOME b'awwwwwwww SHI - *pass out*
__________________
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-30, 23:54   Link #3820
Azuma Denton
~AD~
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
DAT MAKOTO !!!


Btw, looks like a set of Cinderella Girls card featuring girls in Halloween Costume will be released...
http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-12133.html
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, drama, idolmaster, musical, puchim@s

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.