AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Little Busters

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-09-30, 10:17   Link #1821
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Argentina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspirety View Post
http://www.koi-nya.net/2012/09/29/po...-5-de-octubre/

I don't speak spanish, but the author contacted me on twitter with this summary of the news:


So there you have it. An early premiere of episode 1 to be broadcast publically on Nico Nico douga on Friday. Get excite!
I speak spanish.

Spoiler for Copy Paste from the original spanish article:


Basically, what it talks about is that next friday (5th) on niconico, we'll have a stream where you'll see part of the first episode, and also something new. A radio show, which will air every friday @ HiBiKi radio station.

Rin and Brosuke will be there, as well as Kud.

Cheers;
Arty
__________________
Arturia's Writing Den

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Arturia Polaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 15:07   Link #1822
Dizzyworld2
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 19
I have a question about the preview that will be aired on Friday. Will the streamed footage be available to be see later? I would die to see the preview but it starts airing when school starts Dx
Dizzyworld2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 16:36   Link #1823
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax Send a message via Skype™ to ultimatemegax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzyworld2 View Post
I have a question about the preview that will be aired on Friday. Will the streamed footage be available to be see later? I would die to see the preview but it starts airing when school starts Dx
If you have a niconico account, you can go to the page and click the orange button in the right box that says "タイムシフト". This will allow you to come back to that page and watch it later that day. As for alternative methods, who knows?
__________________

“Nyahaha! Then we move to round two, Hero! ★”
Chuunibyou translation: 1st novel - OUT/ 2nd novel - OUT
ultimatemegax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 16:58   Link #1824
hyl
smile
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Well if you have a nico nico douga premium account, you can timeshift missed live streams up untill 7 days after it's original airing date. If this program is not region locked, i might be able to record it and upload it on youtube.
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 17:06   Link #1825
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Unseen Horizon
Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Let's all pray that there will be no "Little Busters-gate or something"
__________________

Dang it Avalon, you c(XD LOL)-block Shirou and Reinforce, but don't protect his mind in other ways? What is wrong, you woman?
Friendship, be made! Magical power, gather! Starlight Breaker.... this world!
bhl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 18:20   Link #1826
Dizzyworld2
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatemegax View Post
If you have a niconico account, you can go to the page and click the orange button in the right box that says "タイムシフト". This will allow you to come back to that page and watch it later that day. As for alternative methods, who knows?
Thank you. I signed? up for that and I hope that I'll be able to see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
Well if you have a nico nico douga premium account, you can timeshift missed live streams up untill 7 days after it's original airing date. If this program is not region locked, i might be able to record it and upload it on youtube.
I'm starting to get worried because I don't have a premium niconico account. I followed ultimate's instructions and didn't get any error message or anything about me requiring a premium account so I'm hoping that I don't need one. (But in case a premium account is required but doesn't have a region lock, I'll be looking forward the your youtube release!)
Dizzyworld2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 18:22   Link #1827
Free
Pro Procrastinator
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
LB radio is really back! Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

For those interested:
[Hibiki] [Onsen]

Their previous radio show, which ran for 3.5 years and ended last Oct was one of my favorite radio shows. They did crazy stuff like making Rin's voicer pretend to be four people (Rin, Riki, Sasami, and herself) for a whole session, etc. Good memories~
[Link for the old radio show]

Edit:
Seems like this link is only for the radio show. The actual 1st epi showing is linked below where it says "「リトルバスターズ!」第1話アニメ​上映会", and it's Japanese IP only.
The airing for that is 2012/10/12 23:30 Tokyo time.
__________________

Last edited by Free; 2012-10-01 at 18:36.
Free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 18:35   Link #1828
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Philippines
Send a message via Skype™ to ronelm2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free View Post
LB radio is really back! Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

For those interested:
[Hibiki] [Onsen]

Their previous radio show, which ran for 3.5 years and ended last Oct was one of my favorite radio shows. They did crazy stuff like making Rin's voicer pretend to be four people (Rin, Riki, Sasami, and herself) for a whole session, etc. Good memories~
[Link for the old radio show]
Damnit I'm jealous. I wanna see it....
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 18:42   Link #1829
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax Send a message via Skype™ to ultimatemegax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzyworld2 View Post
Thank you. I signed? up for that and I hope that I'll be able to see it.


I'm starting to get worried because I don't have a premium niconico account. I followed ultimate's instructions and didn't get any error message or anything about me requiring a premium account so I'm hoping that I don't need one. (But in case a premium account is required but doesn't have a region lock, I'll be looking forward the your youtube release!)
Basically a premium account guarantees access at all times (sometimes free users get kicked out during live events and have to refresh to get back in/wait) and gives a longer timeshirt allotment. The ones I've done gave me 7 days as well, so who knows. You'll definitely be able to watch it later that day though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free View Post
Seems like this link is only for the radio show. The actual 1st epi showing is linked below where it says "「リトルバスターズ!」第1話アニメ​上映会", and it's Japanese IP only.
The airing for that is 2012/10/12 23:30 Tokyo time.
What we're talking about is the first half of the first episode that'll be shown on Friday: "アニメ第一話の一部先行配信" The link you're talking about is the normal internet showing (6 days after Tokyo MX shows it) which, as you said, is region-locked as is all of the Niconico showings.
__________________

“Nyahaha! Then we move to round two, Hero! ★”
Chuunibyou translation: 1st novel - OUT/ 2nd novel - OUT
ultimatemegax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 18:56   Link #1830
Free
Pro Procrastinator
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatemegax View Post
What we're talking about is the first half of the first episode that'll be shown on Friday: "アニメ第一話の一部先行配信" The link you're talking about is the normal internet showing (6 days after Tokyo MX shows it) which, as you said, is region-locked as is all of the Niconico showings.
I see! My mistake. Thanks for the correction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
Damnit I'm jealous. I wanna see it....
And you can! Hear it, that is. The whole thing, all 171 sessions of it are on nico.

I can't remember which one the four people one was, but here is one where she does the whole show by herself pretending to be two people, which are:
Host Tamiyasu Tomoe, voicer for Rin
and
Guest Tamiyasu Tomoe, voicer for Sasami.
__________________

Last edited by Free; 2012-10-01 at 19:15.
Free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 19:23   Link #1831
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Argentina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free View Post
I see! My mistake. Thanks for the correction.


And you can! Hear it, that is. The whole thing, all 171 sessions of it are on nico.

I can't remember which one the four people one was, but here is one where she does the whole show by herself pretending to be two people, which are:
Host Tamiyasu Tomoe, voicer for Rin
and
Guest Tamiyasu Tomoe, voicer for Sasami.
I'm just going to throw the idea of a fansub for this, but I'm being way too hopeful, aren't I.

Arty
__________________
Arturia's Writing Den

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Arturia Polaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 20:12   Link #1832
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Getting there
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
__________________
Ravenblitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 22:30   Link #1833
Leo_Otaku
俺たちはリトルバスターズ!
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Canada/ Winterpeg
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
Riki still look is much too energetic/wide eyed for my liking >.> Anyone else? But Na-Ga's style translated MUCH better than with angel Beats anime.
Leo_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 23:22   Link #1834
mistress_kisara
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Only a few days until the premiere, so far the other shows that premiered a few days ago were quite good. Hopefully Little Busters would be as good or even better
mistress_kisara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 23:31   Link #1835
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Philippines
Send a message via Skype™ to ronelm2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistress_kisara View Post
Only a few days until the premiere, so far the other shows that premiered a few days ago were quite good. Hopefully Little Busters would be as good or even better
To be accurate only 2 days left, actually...

imb4 10+ pages of ep 1 discussion -- talking about criticism and hype.
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 23:33   Link #1836
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Argentina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo_Otaku View Post
Riki still look is much too energetic/wide eyed for my liking >.> Anyone else? But Na-Ga's style translated MUCH better than with angel Beats anime.
He was energetic in the VN, welll, at least he was not a drag, as far as i remember

Arty
__________________
Arturia's Writing Den

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Arturia Polaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 23:45   Link #1837
liemtodaisu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Despite having girly voice Rikki is an interesting male lead, a bit donkan but still being pro-active.
liemtodaisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-04, 01:30   Link #1838
minhhuywiki
Minata Hatsune
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
New Art: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...0153074&type=1

Anime script:


Although not related, but this is a new CG in Little Busters! Perfect Edition


Details from Baba's blog: http://blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51363197.html (I translated some important information in my forum by Vietnamese, If I guess correctly, Vietnamese translated into English is easier than Japanese )
minhhuywiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-04, 02:49   Link #1839
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Philippines
Send a message via Skype™ to ronelm2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by minhhuywiki View Post
Is that anime script per episode.... or per scene?
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-04, 08:58   Link #1840
Usami_Haru
Actually an Alligator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Running through Sharnoth
Age: 18
Episode of course. (well you were probably joking but you never know )
__________________
Usami_Haru is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
anime game, little busters

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:05.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.