AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-10-02, 05:08   Link #601
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsundere Louise View Post
N-Now what's the chances that the ova will be a pool episode?
Didn't we already had plenty of pool episodes in this anime?
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 05:10   Link #602
Tsundere Louise
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Tristinian Academy of Magic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Didn't we already had plenty of pool episodes in this anime?
Then what else there is for a fanservice ova? A trip to the hot springs or the hills. ;p
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic214404_2.gif
Tsundere Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 05:18   Link #603
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsundere Louise View Post
Then what else there is for a fanservice ova? A trip to the hot springs or the hills. ;p
If the OVA is indeed for fanservice purpose, I bet it will be some trip on a deserted island like millions of other harem OVAs out there.

Still, for the sake of variety, I really hope they don't do that.
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 12:58   Link #604
Tsundere Louise
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Tristinian Academy of Magic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
If the OVA is indeed for fanservice purpose, I bet it will be some trip on a deserted island like millions of other harem OVAs out there.

Still, for the sake of variety, I really hope they don't do that.
Well, we have to wait till March 2013 to find out...
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic214404_2.gif
Tsundere Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 01:28   Link #605
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: bakanki.blogspot.com
Ah so I was right about Yuzurina's being only a paid actress
Kinda weird how Shougo heard Yuzurina's real name but didn't remember her face, with how she's one of the main cast of the Granvellion show he loved. If it were me, I'd probably remember the actor and actress faces of the show I loved when I was a child rather than their names. But well, to be fair boys will probably only pay attention to the titular hero rather than his girl sidekick; I know because back then I only care about Kenji Ohba or Tetsuo Kurata


Imouto mode Miyabi is sure cute, but for the OVA I'd rather Shougo to finally taste the strawberry and cream puff XD
__________________
bakAnki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 01:49   Link #606
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsundere Louise View Post
Then what else there is for a fanservice ova? A trip to the hot springs or the hills. ;p
A beach episode, a Christmas episode or Valentines..... I prefer the beach....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 02:01   Link #607
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
I know because back then I only care about Kenji Ohba or Tetsuo Kurata

Imouto mode Miyabi is sure cute, but for the OVA I'd rather Shougo to finally taste the strawberry and cream puff XD
Same for me. It also helps that Kamen Rider Black doesn't have a costumed female sidekick, unlike Stronger.

No cherry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
A beach episode, a Christmas episode or Valentines..... I prefer the beach....
Your preference is the most likely to come true. As I already said, harem OVAs usually set at beaches or private/deserted/exclusive islands for vacation.
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 22:52   Link #608
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Ah so I was right about Yuzurina's being only a paid actress
Kinda weird how Shougo heard Yuzurina's real name but didn't remember her face, with how she's one of the main cast of the Granvellion show he loved. If it were me, I'd probably remember the actor and actress faces of the show I loved when I was a child rather than their names. But well, to be fair boys will probably only pay attention to the titular hero rather than his girl sidekick; I know because back then I only care about Kenji Ohba or Tetsuo Kurata


Imouto mode Miyabi is sure cute, but for the OVA I'd rather Shougo to finally taste the strawberry and cream puff XD
Well, Nayuri only acted there as a child... She's a teenager now. XD
Kirroha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 10:03   Link #609
TheEroKing
On a Break
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: India
Age: 28
Send a message via Skype™ to TheEroKing
__________________
TheEroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 17:33   Link #610
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
^ Konoe and Rinka, my favorite girls in swimsuits!!!
I like Miyabi too.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 09:27   Link #611
Haiprbim
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Visual Dream Panire
I have just finished watching the first season and I think it was amazing!
Was there any word around season 2 being created?

Thanks!
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 16:48   Link #612
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by P3tr View Post
I have just finished watching the first season and I think it was amazing!
Was there any word around season 2 being created?

Thanks!
Nothing AFAIK. However, there is an OVA(unaired ep 13) coming out on the 27th of March.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 21:24   Link #613
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Nothing AFAIK. However, there is an OVA(unaired ep 13) coming out on the 27th of March.
so far away... well since the LN seems to be finishing up, it means there might be enough material for a second season but this doesn't seem the sort of series that would get one sadly. how are it's sales?
__________________
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 23:09   Link #614
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
Age: 45
I'm not reading the LN, but didn't this series get wrapped up at the end? How would they have a second season of "Who's the Sister?" if we already know who it is?

Endless "Mystery solved" Soul
__________________
VF-19 and VF-22S from Macross Plus
Signature by ganbaru
Endless Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 23:30   Link #615
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
The anime already ended in a pretty much “harem ending” that keep every shipper happy (yes, even the little sister shippers ). What more could you ask?
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 12:06   Link #616
Haiprbim
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Visual Dream Panire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
I'm not reading the LN, but didn't this series get wrapped up at the end? How would they have a second season of "Who's the Sister?" if we already know who it is?

Endless "Mystery solved" Soul
I'll put my response in the Spoiler tag, hehe.

Spoiler:
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-09, 23:06   Link #617
s07195
Distracted
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Hong Kong
I've finally gotten to watching this, and I'm only up to episode 5, but Sagara-sempai is my favorite character so far. Also, I pretty much watch the OP just for the dance scene in it, such smooth moves~

EDIT: At episode 9 here, and can't think of any other reason for the sake of plot why he didn't ask Mei if Yuzurina was his real sister. Unless Mei didn't plan on telling him, to judge him or something.

EDIT2:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akarin View Post

Images
gif
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
I'll claim this avatar for future use, because although Mei is still my favorite character so far, Yuzurina is just really cute.

EDIT3: Finished Episode 10, and although Yuzurina is obviously (disappointingly?) not the real imouto, I have to say that she played the part quite convincingly. I have a sister in real life, so I don't usually like imouto type characters, but the kind of character which Yuzurina is playing (subtle platonic-ish relationship) makes me really like her. Wouldn't mind seeing more of that character type (the kind she's pretending to be) in anime, if only this genre. Shame that it's probably not how she really is, and that she's probably part of the plot (I mean, the bath scene + the title of episode 11 pretty much gave it away :S). She's still really cute, though.

On the other hand, even if Miyabi is being hinted as the sister (closeness? with Mei), I suppose it's more that she really was THAT much of a lonely person before as described by Konoe, and really missed someone she could get along and play with. I don't really have any 'childhood friends' as in the kind in anime which have known each other since a young age, but I know a boy and girl who really have known each other for that long. Naturally, they still get along really well (and still share some interests, to boot) but don't show any romantic interest in each other. I guess, if you take that early childhood part with the getting along really well part, and add a not-meeting-each-other-at-all-since-then part, plus a side dish of not really getting any other true friends, that'd be why Miyabi acted as she did in this episode.

Really off-topic now, so to add something back on topic, most likely Miyabi seeing the near-kiss last episode probably was the trigger for her moping around. In a way, Shougo is 'leaving her behind' again. What I'm really trying to say is that I don't see that the scenes with Miyabi as hinting that she's the real sister.

Argh, I don't watch much of this genre, so I'm probably looking too deep into this, even though it's generic harem. Also, the more I write, the more lonely I feel here writing an edit of the last post in a forgotten thread. >.> Guess I'll be doing this more often, since I'm starting a trend of following 1 series airing this season, and watching older series and archive binging the related threads. Shikata ga nai ne....

EDIT4: Episode 11 done, and it's kind of weird how Shougo went from 'REVELATION!' to an anti-climatic date scene. I guess Miyabi is the imouto then, and will admit this together with Mei, or something?
__________________


Last edited by s07195; 2013-03-17 at 05:59. Reason: Don't wanna double post~
s07195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-17, 05:54   Link #618
Haiprbim
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Visual Dream Panire
10 more days for the OVA. :D
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-17, 06:28   Link #619
Tsundere Louise
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Tristinian Academy of Magic
Quote:
Originally Posted by P3tr View Post
10 more days for the OVA.
I hope that it will have a lot of Miyabi in it.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic214404_2.gif
Tsundere Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-17, 17:23   Link #620
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by P3tr View Post
10 more days for the OVA.
I'm looking forward to seeing more of Konoe (especially her cream puffs) and Rinka!

Quote:
. Also, the more I write, the more lonely I feel here writing an edit of the last post in a forgotten thread. >.>
Don't worry about it too much @s07195, seeing as the OVA is coming out pretty soon, people coming to this thread will pick up again. If only a little.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
romantic comedy, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:01.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.