AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2012-10-04, 18:36   Link #921
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author

Aw you guys are saying this like it wasn't inevitable. Cheer up, I'm sure Aizen will keikaku something...or already has.
Old 2012-10-04, 19:16   Link #922
metzler

My bet is that Aizen and Urahara are going to be proven to be working together all along and this is one long "just as I planned."
metzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-04, 19:30   Link #923
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Aw you guys are saying this like it wasn't inevitable. Cheer up, I'm sure Aizen will keikaku something...or already has.
Nah. I knew Yama was doomed the minute Chojiro died. And I read those omake interviews last year where Kubo pretty much said that shit was going down.

Either way though it's going to wind up bad storywise....like I said, anyone that goes against Bach from now on will wind up dying or get wounded. Ichigo will be the only one who can handle him unless Kubo actually does have Aizen involved in this somehow. He ain't dead no matter what Bach says because he's still got the Pokemon in him.

But I'm pretty much done at this point. Just skim the chapters out of habit anymore really...I give up on actual character development on anyone who's name isn't Ichigo or a shinigami.
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-05, 03:44   Link #924
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Hey wait a moment!!!!!
The Quincy are dangerous because they can steal bankais.
The Quincy fear Ichigo because they can't steal his bankai.
The Quincy can't steal Ichigo's bankai because he's part hollow.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THE OTHER VAIZARDS DOING? TAKING A NAP?!!!
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-05, 07:38   Link #925
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
Was that ever confirmed? I mean, right now we have no idea why Ichigo's bankai cannot be stolen (though your theory could be true). The other Vaizards are most likely having a hard time getting their asses kicked and waiting for a solution to this bankai problem: we know for sure that Love (one of the vaizards) is fighting with just his shikai against a shitritter. They can't risk releasing their bankai just like that.
If only the Shinigami would learn a lesson from this... oops too late.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-05, 10:37   Link #926
SeanQ

It's all Chojiro's fault...what a dumbass subordinate telling everyone that the quincies can use bankai...should've just told them they can steal bankai...although, they captains probably would've stupidly released their bankai anyways.
Old 2012-10-05, 21:24   Link #927
Strygwyr
Attention Queen killer.
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
It's all Chojiro's fault...what a dumbass subordinate telling everyone that the quincies can use bankai...should've just told them they can steal bankai...although, they captains probably would've stupidly released their bankai anyways.
pfft, Kubo tried to make a OMGWTF cliffhanger b4 Chojiro died. same as when Byakuya thought quincies can seal off bankais'. Captains will bankai anyway cuz they tried to study the "sealing" method of the enemy.
Old 2012-10-05, 23:09   Link #928
flack

Sigh what is happening to my favourite manga... sigh...
flack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-05, 23:24   Link #929
Kitsueki
会津

Damn, this is no good. We can already guess Ichigo is going to beat this guy, which is getting really old in this manga. What should have happened, is having Yamamoto defeat that decoy with only a single attack. As strong as he is, it should have only taken that much. Even though his bankai has been stolen, at least a proper fight could have happened with all the other abilities he surely holds.

At the very least, if not having his bankai stolen yet; The fight should have been interrupted. At this rate everything will be up to external defense, and I hope it isn't just Ichigo. If it's truly the royal guard's queue, then it's manageable. However, It's an entire squad versus the handful left of Sternritters. If they show up and get defeated, that wont be very interesting. I'd rather an interesting character take the spotlight for the rest of this war. Ichigo has little character development left, all that's remaining in this kind of theme is for him to get even stronger.

Considering this is apparently the final arc of Bleach, a lot is left to be explained. There's a lot of things people want to see too, like bankais. For that reason, the focus has to be changed, unless they are all wasted in a lost battle where the purpose is just to explain that they have them.
Kitsueki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-06, 03:58   Link #930
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Quote:
He never said they can use bankai, he just mentioned they can seal them...and at that point - how could he have known any better? The guy was close to death...
MihawkXGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-06, 04:11   Link #931
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
Hey wait a moment!!!!!
The Quincy are dangerous because they can steal bankais.
The Quincy fear Ichigo because they can't steal his bankai.
The Quincy can't steal Ichigo's bankai because he's part hollow.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THE OTHER VAIZARDS DOING? TAKING A NAP?!!!
We still have no idea why they cannot steal Ichigo's bankai. No where was it ever stated because he has hollow powers. Ichigo is a special case.

Though at the moment they cannot steal it, Juha Bach said they're gonna have to devise a special way to deal with it.

I'm more curious as to why they are after the bankai, is it simple and obvious as they wanna steal them and get even more powerful or is there a special reason?
MihawkXGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-06, 07:33   Link #932
Strygwyr
Attention Queen killer.
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by MihawkXGP View Post
He never said they can use bankai, he just mentioned they can seal them...and at that point - how could he have known any better? The guy was close to death...
He said "They can use bankai" from Bleach 484 page 7. would love to show a picture but im on a crappy psp browser atm. I think er Mayuri suggested the "sealing" method? or was it Kisuke, I 4got
Old 2012-10-06, 09:30   Link #933
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meeshums View Post
He said "They can use bankai" from Bleach 484 page 7. would love to show a picture but im on a crappy psp browser atm. I think er Mayuri suggested the "sealing" method? or was it Kisuke, I 4got
That was a bad translation. He said they could seal bankai.
Old 2012-10-07, 01:25   Link #934
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by MihawkXGP View Post
We still have no idea why they cannot steal Ichigo's bankai. No where was it ever stated because he has hollow powers. Ichigo is a special case.

Though at the moment they cannot steal it, Juha Bach said they're gonna have to devise a special way to deal with it.
I thought as of this chapter, the reason why they can't steal Ichigo's bankai became pretty clear. Even though the explanation isn't directly stated with regards to Ichigo, if the fake couldn't steal Yamamoto's bankai because his power wasn't enough to handle it, then it's very likely that this is the same reason behind why it won't work on Ichigo. Granted, clearly he's not fighting with the same strength he was using against Aizen. But I'm sure that same transcendental level of power is still there lying dormant once again regardless. So unless Juha Bach or another Quincy is either already strong enough or becomes strong enough to contain it, they probably won't be able to contain Ichigo's bankai using their current method.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 02:28   Link #935
SeanQ

The thing is...if Juha can control Yama's bankai and do all the crazy shit it does...I'm sure he should be able to manage throwing around GTs.
Old 2012-10-07, 13:53   Link #936
Black-Cat-Sama

Sow ith things going the way they are, I wonder if Aizen will help Ichigo beat Bach, or whoever the big boss is/will be. Aizen turning down Bach's offer adds up perfectly with Ichigo's statement at the end of the Winter War arc. If Aizen truly was looking for someone to be his equal, then he has already acknowledged Ichigo to be that person...so he won't help Bach, knowing Ichigo will come to him...maybe, I hope...perhaps. It' dbe badass to say the least.
Black-Cat-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 14:38   Link #937
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Cat-Sama View Post
Sow ith things going the way they are, I wonder if Aizen will help Ichigo beat Bach, or whoever the big boss is/will be. Aizen turning down Bach's offer adds up perfectly with Ichigo's statement at the end of the Winter War arc. If Aizen truly was looking for someone to be his equal, then he has already acknowledged Ichigo to be that person...so he won't help Bach, knowing Ichigo will come to him...maybe, I hope...perhaps. It' dbe badass to say the least.
haha that's definitely possible and since aizen miraculously failed to kill a single named good guy he has plot protection to become at least an anti-hero kinda like vegeta, although vegeta was more successful at killing good guys and he still managed to become 'sort of' good
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 19:06   Link #938
sayde

Quote:
The thing is...if Juha can control Yama's bankai and do all the crazy shit it does...I'm sure he should be able to manage throwing around GTs.
I'm thinking it might have more to do with being strong enough to contain the spiritual energy/reiatsu of the bankai as oppose to being strong enough to control the bankai's abilities.
Old 2012-10-07, 20:12   Link #939
SeanQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
I'm thinking it might have more to do with being strong enough to contain the spiritual energy/reiatsu of the bankai as oppose to being strong enough to control the bankai's abilities.
Ichigo's bankai is a reflection of his reiatsu...if I recall...so stealing it woud just do the same for bach, but then what would his clothes look like...and whatever lol Ichigo's bankai is stupid.

I'm not going to try and make sense of this anymore...the whole stealing bankai was off and nonsensical in the first place lol...I mean it took these captain's hundres years to master these techniques, and jsut because these quincy knows about it, they can just do it on the whim
Old 2012-10-07, 20:42   Link #940
sayde

Quote:
Ichigo's bankai is a reflection of his reiatsu...if I recall...so stealing it woud just do the same for bach, but then what would his clothes look like...and whatever lol Ichigo's bankai is stupid
His clothing is a reflection of how much spiritual energy he's got left IIRC. But my point was that if Bach can't match Ichigo's spiritual energy, then he can't steal it because he'd be too weak. I'm essentially suggesting that Ichigo's bankai in-and-of-itself (and it's abilities or lack thereof) isn't the issue here. Its either the amount of spiritual energy or the amount of power his spiritual energy contains that could be stopping anyone from containing/stealing his bankai.

Tags
bleach, chapter