AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Sword Art Online

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-10-08, 06:44   Link #1721
chancs
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: where magic is reality
Send a message via Skype™ to chancs
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
you guys forget Yui
The pixeeee
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 06:57   Link #1722
Marina2
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
you guys forget Yui
What are you saying??? Yui never been in my head.
.
.
.
.
.
She's in my heart (along with Sachi,Silica, and Suguha)

.................................................. ..........


The more I see Suguha and Lyfa, the more I like them ^^. Let's hope they got beautiful voice too.

Closed-up (face) design
http://imgur.com/75XXt (Suguha)
http://imgur.com/vXaZ4 (Lyfa)
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic44739_1.gif
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 07:08   Link #1723
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
the only thing that i am disappointing with Suguha is the fact that the make her cloth loose instead tight which LN show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
She's in my heart (along with Sachi,Silica, and Suguha)

..
where do you put lizbeth then
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 07:22   Link #1724
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Philippines
Send a message via Skype™ to ronelm2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
the only thing that i am disappointing with Suguha is the fact that the make her cloth loose instead tight which LN show
Well, now that you think about it, that sailor uniform DOES come out a bit wierd... doesn't it?
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 07:58   Link #1725
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
Well, now that you think about it, that sailor uniform DOES come out a bit wierd... doesn't it?
they try to "hide" it but in fact they make it "worse"
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 08:09   Link #1726
Gearhead
Metroid of Humor
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Suguha's blouse is worn kinda loose in the LN too. She dresses like someone who doesn't want to call attention to herself.

Lyfa, on the other hand, revels in it. Or rather, them.
__________________
- Kicking it old school.
Gearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 10:14   Link #1727
Utsuro no Hako
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltaray View Post
Why are she and Lyfa walking panty shots? Alisha has it worse since Lyfa is at least covered from behind.
Utsuro no Hako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 10:40   Link #1728
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Philippines
Send a message via Skype™ to ronelm2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako View Post
Why are she and Lyfa walking panty shots? Alisha has it worse since Lyfa is at least covered from behind.
http://imgur.com/nlTGv
It's for the fanservice man... /shot

...anyway, lemme get my camera /hit by truck

... Ermm.. I mean, let's just let it be... it's not like ALO has an Ethics Code Off or something /slashed with The Eclipse
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-10, 04:13   Link #1729
Netto Azure
→ Asada Shino
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Space Battle Cruiser Gurokken
Episode 15 PV: http://www.swordart-online.net/story/index15.html



It seems most of the episode will be the Real Life interactions and reactions Post-SAO.

Suguha vs. Kirito Kendo match, visiting Asuna in the Hospital and that darn Sugou being an a-hole. We'll probably get the Egil visit and later on will end with him logging in.

On the other hand I want some Suguha POV too, but this adaptation will probably focus on Kirito. :V

One thing that made me lol was him riding a bicycle. I was like "Where's your Motorcycle Kirito? Then I remembered he doesn't get one until around GGO xD
__________________
Netto Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-10, 04:28   Link #1730
chancs
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: where magic is reality
Send a message via Skype™ to chancs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Netto Azure View Post
Episode 15 PV: http://www.swordart-online.net/story/index15.html



It seems most of the episode will be the Real Life interactions and reactions Post-SAO.

Suguha vs. Kirito Kendo match, visiting Asuna in the Hospital and that darn Sugou being an a-hole. We'll probably get the Egil visit and later on will end with him logging in.

On the other hand I want some Suguha POV too, but this adaptation will probably focus on Kirito. :V

One thing that made me lol was him riding a bicycle. I was like "Where's your Motorcycle Kirito? Then I remembered he doesn't get one until around GGO xD
now I really can't wait for the episode
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-10, 05:38   Link #1731
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako View Post
Why are she and Lyfa walking panty shots? Alisha has it worse since Lyfa is at least covered from behind.
is not really panty. it just hot pants
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-10, 06:16   Link #1732
NoirX
寂然のキツネ
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Yokohama, Japan
Send a message via Skype™ to NoirX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Netto Azure View Post
Episode 15 PV: http://www.swordart-online.net/story/index15.html



It seems most of the episode will be the Real Life interactions and reactions Post-SAO.

Suguha vs. Kirito Kendo match, visiting Asuna in the Hospital and that darn Sugou being an a-hole. We'll probably get the Egil visit and later on will end with him logging in.

On the other hand I want some Suguha POV too, but this adaptation will probably focus on Kirito. :V

One thing that made me lol was him riding a bicycle. I was like "Where's your Motorcycle Kirito? Then I remembered he doesn't get one until around GGO xD
Well the episode is going to be like what has been predicted before.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic205802_6.gif
NoirX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-10, 06:31   Link #1733
Marina2
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I have been wondering for a while.......In that Kendo match, which person is Suguha?? (White??)

...................................

EDIT: I like this guy prediction ^^

__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic44739_1.gif

Last edited by Marina2; 2012-10-10 at 07:32.
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-10, 06:34   Link #1734
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Spoiler for Episode 15: Probable scene:
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-10, 06:37   Link #1735
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
I have been wondering for a while.......In that Kendo match, which person is Suguha?? (White??)
pretty sure suguha is white
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-10, 07:51   Link #1736
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Philippines
Send a message via Skype™ to ronelm2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Spoiler for Episode 15: Probable scene:
It would be a shame that Kirito loses in spite of it all... but I guess it's for the silence of the "Kirito is a Gary Stu" fans...
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-10, 08:10   Link #1737
Rayrah
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 20
Send a message via MSN to Rayrah
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
It would be a shame that Kirito loses in spite of it all... but I guess it's for the silence of the "Kirito is a Gary Stu" fans...
A true believer would never let something as insignificant as that hold them back! Never!

Hyped for this episode..
Rayrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-10, 08:23   Link #1738
Mura
Now or Never
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura Send a message via Skype™ to Mura
Haven't heard from Suguha since her only line from episode one.

I do hope for Suguha POV as well, I loved reading from what she was thinking during ALO.
__________________
Mura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-10, 09:40   Link #1739
Esebian
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
It would be a shame that Kirito loses in spite of it all... but I guess it's for the silence of the "Kirito is a Gary Stu" fans...
Let's be honest...this is the only time he really loses a RL fight, the one vs Johnny was a draw (ye I know the outcome but nevertheless XD ) and ingame he has only lost vs Yuuki without using 2 swords

nevertheless I would never call him a Gary Stu, but I doubt that will silence anybody as it isn't a really important fight plotwise...
Esebian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-10, 09:51   Link #1740
chancs
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: where magic is reality
Send a message via Skype™ to chancs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esebian View Post
Let's be honest...this is the only time he really loses a RL fight, the one vs Johnny was a draw (ye I know the outcome but nevertheless XD ) and ingame he has only lost vs Yuuki without using 2 swords

nevertheless I would never call him a Gary Stu, but I doubt that will silence anybody as it isn't a really important fight plotwise...
His loss against Yuuki was a deliberate one
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.