AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-10-12, 12:02   Link #20201
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
So why was IB able to crush Holy Right back then? IB was nowhere near refined or anything. Is it then that its blueprint is superior?





*Ahem*Lost Christmas....
Assuming it wasn't the other thing inside Touma that crushed the Holy Right, It is possible that the raw form of something while lacking direction and control can generate more power, think of a nuke compared to a nuclear reactor. the reactor is far more useful and refined but it can easily be crushed by a nuke.
SoloPanda is offline  
Old 2012-10-12, 13:59   Link #20202
Breidaluk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
In the end of the fight the Holy Right lost its full power because IB came back to Touma.

Fiamma could draw all his power using IB and Touma's right hand as a medium ,even so, he wasn't able to surpass the "something else".

And lets not forget that Touma used another even greater power to crush the power that was leaking from his shoulder.
Breidaluk is offline  
Old 2012-10-12, 14:25   Link #20203
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breidaluk View Post
In the end of the fight the Holy Right lost its full power because IB came back to Touma.

Fiamma could draw all his power using IB and Touma's right hand as a medium ,even so, he wasn't able to surpass the "something else".

And lets not forget that Touma used another even greater power to crush the power that was leaking from his shoulder.
so in the end Othinus crushed the scary thing but she still hasn't seen the greater power he has... I'm guessing though
SoloPanda is offline  
Old 2012-10-12, 14:28   Link #20204
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 25
Guys, Fiamma didn't need IB, he needed the flesh of that arm.
__________________
The world is collapsing
Miraluka is offline  
Old 2012-10-12, 15:23   Link #20205
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Guys, Fiamma didn't need IB, he needed the flesh of that arm.
yes but didn't someone, somewhere at some point in time state: the IB can only exist in that right hand and that right hand can only exist on Kamijou Touma.......

It was on the internet so it must be true >.<
SoloPanda is offline  
Old 2012-10-12, 15:50   Link #20206
shmaster
The Hades
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Fiamma said that. But that doesnt' mean he wants IB together with the right arm. What he want is that right arm to carry his Holy Right instead of IB.
But Fiamma learn the things the hard way to find out you can't truly seperate the arm, the IB, and Touma from one another, and they always return to being one.
shmaster is online now  
Old 2012-10-12, 15:52   Link #20207
Algent
IDTI, IDTI.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: France
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Like say, a random example, maybe somewhere out there there's a Right Hand power that allows the user to pull weapons out of people.

Why not, but that would make a very bad anime... ho... wait .
Algent is offline  
Old 2012-10-12, 16:44   Link #20208
Awrya
U mad?
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Fiamma said that. But that doesnt' mean he wants IB together with the right arm. What he want is that right arm to carry his Holy Right instead of IB.
But Fiamma learn the things the hard way to find out you can't truly seperate the arm, the IB, and Touma from one another, and they always return to being one.
I thought Touma took back IB and regenerated his arm from scratch, the flesh covering Fiamma's Holy Right still existed? Or am I misunderstanding something?
__________________
Awrya is offline  
Old 2012-10-12, 17:15   Link #20209
Burden
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Fiamma said that. But that doesnt' mean he wants IB together with the right arm. What he want is that right arm to carry his Holy Right instead of IB.
But Fiamma learn the things the hard way to find out you can't truly seperate the arm, the IB, and Touma from one another, and they always return to being one.
The reason why Fiamma needed IB was, if I recall, to force his Holy Right to maximize his power because his ability allows him to pump out more power the stronger his opponent is (within limits) and IB helped him get there.
Touma's right hand IS imagine breaker, if Fiamma needed something else, he wouldn't have used it.
Burden is offline  
Old 2012-10-12, 17:28   Link #20210
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burden View Post
The reason why Fiamma needed IB was, if I recall, to force his Holy Right to maximize his power because his ability allows him to pump out more power the stronger his opponent is (within limits) and IB helped him get there.
Touma's right hand IS imagine breaker, if Fiamma needed something else, he wouldn't have used it.
Fiamma didn't need IB, he even planned to delete IB from the flesh he got from Touma's arm.
__________________
The world is collapsing
Miraluka is offline  
Old 2012-10-12, 17:31   Link #20211
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Fiamma didn't need IB, he even planned to delete IB from the flesh he got from Touma's arm.
I remember that it was when he started using the arm he decided the IB was a hendrence.
SoloPanda is offline  
Old 2012-10-12, 18:04   Link #20212
shmaster
The Hades
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Fiamma considered IB as an unecessary function in the first place. As Wilfriback has stated, the arm is the only thing he need.
But Fiamma does worry about whether the right arm will be able to fulfill its function if without IB, as there is the possibility that the arm only use its power for the purpose of IB.
shmaster is online now  
Old 2012-10-12, 19:27   Link #20213
blackwhite67
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Thanks a lot for the info on IB, but was it ever explained why this power chose Touma?
blackwhite67 is offline  
Old 2012-10-12, 19:44   Link #20214
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Thanks a lot for the info on IB, but was it ever explained why this power chose Touma?
Only The first 10031 sisters have that information....
SoloPanda is offline  
Old 2012-10-12, 19:54   Link #20215
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The 305
Age: 20
So what is IB again? Just a manifestation of everyone wanting the world as normal?
I_am_Kami is offline  
Old 2012-10-12, 20:11   Link #20216
Breidaluk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
It's looks more like it forcefully attached to him.
Breidaluk is offline  
Old 2012-10-12, 20:17   Link #20217
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
So what is IB again? Just a manifestation of everyone wanting the world as normal?
Hardly, according to shmaster it's a blueprint of the world before all the distortions.
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2012-10-12, 20:19   Link #20218
Cosmic Eagle
卍曼荼羅・無量大数
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 大欲界天狗道
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
I thought Touma took back IB and regenerated his arm from scratch, the flesh covering Fiamma's Holy Right still existed? Or am I misunderstanding something?
Nope...completed Holy Right is something like a golden arm.

After he took IB back it reverted back to the Third Arm claw
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline  
Old 2012-10-12, 20:33   Link #20219
Marcus H.
Hunk o' Burning Love
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: the Philippines
So it recognized the Holy Right as a natural phenomena? Or is Touma's grasp of the IB's power not enough to completely neutralize the Holy Right?
__________________
Marcus' Handpicked!
Autumn 2014: Log Horizon S2, Amagi Brilliant Park and Fate/Stay Night (2014).
Winter 2015: Durarara!! x2, Koufuku Graffiti, Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata, Tsukimonogatari, and Kantai Collection.
LIGHT NOVEL CHALLENGE: Absolute Duo, Seiken Tsukai no World Break and Sister of Testament New Devil.


Contact me on Wikia, MyAnimeList and Hummingbird.
MyAnimeList Status|| Watching: 26. Completed: 219. Plan to watch: 32.

Marcus H. is offline  
Old 2012-10-12, 20:53   Link #20220
Cosmic Eagle
卍曼荼羅・無量大数
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 大欲界天狗道
The latter it would appear....the IB itself was eating away at Fiamma when he assimilated it
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:18.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.