AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-10-10, 09:27   Link #21
chancs
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: where magic is reality
Send a message via Skype™ to chancs
Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
Spoiler:
Well...Till now its not the upcoming night of the full moon and Minerva's presence apparently calmed down the beast in him.

As for his odds during the fight..Desperation is a sort of motivation

He wanted to protect Minerva
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-10, 18:58   Link #22
sapper
harem dimension god
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: harem world
very intresting LN and im following it very hardcore in the whole war aspect although i think this might be a harem with one obvious choice imo
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/tY1NGtR.jpg
sapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-10, 21:37   Link #23
Insane
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Age: 18
Man, i wonder why human lives are so cheap in this story. If you wanna kill people, at least you need a reason to do so. Slaughtering people just for fun seems like not the case here, since it would kind of put a damper on things (I hope it won't turn out as cliche as Code Breaker or Samurai Deeper Kyo which full of guys with heavy libido for killing).
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-12, 05:47   Link #24
chancs
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: where magic is reality
Send a message via Skype™ to chancs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Man, i wonder why human lives are so cheap in this story. If you wanna kill people, at least you need a reason to do so. Slaughtering people just for fun seems like not the case here, since it would kind of put a damper on things (I hope it won't turn out as cliche as Code Breaker or Samurai Deeper Kyo which full of guys with heavy libido for killing).
Its not like he really enjoys killing. Its just his hereditary... problem
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-12, 16:35   Link #25
Belgaesh
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: At the Intersection of Life
How good is this light novel, when compared to Hikaru Sugii other works?
Belgaesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-16, 00:08   Link #26
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: 2D world
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgaesh View Post
How good is this light novel, when compared to Hikaru Sugii other works?
Well he have tons of works, many in different genre too if I may add, so it depends on which of his works are you trying to compare. Like I enjoy Sakura Familia! from him but then I didn't enjoy Shion no Ketsuzoku as much as well. But ya, this light novel is pretty good, I would definitely recommend giving it a try
__________________
xBakaChanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-17, 09:14   Link #27
Belgaesh
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: At the Intersection of Life
Quote:
Originally Posted by xBakaChanx View Post
Well he have tons of works, many in different genre too if I may add, so it depends on which of his works are you trying to compare. Like I enjoy Sakura Familia! from him but then I didn't enjoy Shion no Ketsuzoku as much as well. But ya, this light novel is pretty good, I would definitely recommend giving it a try
I've just read his translated works, like Sayonara Piano Sonnata and Kamimemo. But I'll give this one a try too. Thanks xBakaChanx.
Belgaesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-17, 09:25   Link #28
chancs
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: where magic is reality
Send a message via Skype™ to chancs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgaesh View Post
I've just read his translated works, like Sayonara Piano Sonnata and Kamimemo. But I'll give this one a try too. Thanks xBakaChanx.
I am sure you will enjoy this
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-17, 09:37   Link #29
Insane
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Age: 18
Why do I get the impression that the MC is just a pshyco who loves killing people?
Why i get a feeling that he was a cold blooded killer who doesn’t give a damn about anything and doesn’t feel any stress or remorse when killing humans?
Why i feel that he formerly was an assasin with high capability in killing the living crap of people and lost his memory?

In short, i like this guy.
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-17, 23:39   Link #30
chancs
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: where magic is reality
Send a message via Skype™ to chancs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Why do I get the impression that the MC is just a pshyco who loves killing people?
Why i get a feeling that he was a cold blooded killer who doesn’t give a damn about anything and doesn’t feel any stress or remorse when killing humans?
Why i feel that he formerly was an assasin with high capability in killing the living crap of people and lost his memory?

In short, i like this guy.
I disagree with your first two views and I don;t know about the last one, but that is also probably not true.
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 07:12   Link #31
chancs
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: where magic is reality
Send a message via Skype™ to chancs
Yupieee Yipppieeee Yyyyuuuuppppiiiiieeeeee

A new chapter on BT. yes yes yes
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 19:50   Link #32
Belgaesh
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: At the Intersection of Life
I've started reading and I'm really loving so far.

I'm full of questions after reading the translated chapter like: what is the Brand of the Beast and who is Minerva and why she has that special power of hers. Those question I made for myself, there's no need to answer as I am weak with spoilers.
Belgaesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 19:54   Link #33
CNine
The Crossroad
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: not in heaven yet
new chapter is out check it out guys!
__________________
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 21:18   Link #34
willx
Nyaaan~~
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Age: 30
So she hasn't lost her clairvoyance powers at all! This is what I was saying earlier about how she suddenly seemed so weak and needed Chris to stand up and shield her.. and now can again wade through hundreds/thousands of soldiers with impunity again..
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 00:08   Link #35
chancs
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: where magic is reality
Send a message via Skype™ to chancs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgaesh View Post
I've started reading and I'm really loving so far.

I'm full of questions after reading the translated chapter like: what is the Brand of the Beast and who is Minerva and why she has that special power of hers. Those question I made for myself, there's no need to answer as I am weak with spoilers.
The Brand of the Beast is simply a Brand on Chris' forehead and arms which shines when his consciousness is taken over by the beast inside him esp. during and just before the full moon night. It is a mark which tells people him being the son of a beast (his father was one just like him)

Minerva is the member of Order and one of the personal guards of Fransisca. As to why she has that power, there are those born in this world with special powers. Remember the empire's decree based on the oracle ? It comes from here though not from Minerva directly.

You will learn about all this if you go through all the chapters assuming you haven't till now.
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-23, 00:43   Link #36
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: 2D world
Waiting, waiting, waiting, for the bugged sensei to come out O3O
__________________
xBakaChanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-12, 11:47   Link #37
chancs
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: where magic is reality
Send a message via Skype™ to chancs
A new chapter posted by zephyrus
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 05:12   Link #38
Velial
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Russia
This is really interesting LN. who is translating it?
__________________
<img src=http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=anmyya&s=6 border=0 alt= />
Velial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 14:52   Link #39
chancs
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: where magic is reality
Send a message via Skype™ to chancs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velial View Post
This is really interesting LN. who is translating it?
Answered this in just the above post
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 08:29   Link #40
skjongern
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Norway, Møre og romsdal
Age: 21
Send a message via Skype™ to skjongern
Who's translating volume 2?
__________________
YOU CAN'T WIN UNLESS YOU FIGHT
skjongern is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, drama, fantasy, harem, seinen, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:53.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.