AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-10-18, 06:56   Link #1121
The Small One
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Germany
This is kind of confusing. If the first chapters are from Ichigo's point of view, then shouldn't he have entered Soul Society in the research laboratory? Then why this explosion in the Sky above Bach?

But it still doesn't explain how he was able to suddenly escape the prison he was caught in.
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 08:34   Link #1122
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
This is kind of confusing. If the first chapters are from Ichigo's point of view, then shouldn't he have entered Soul Society in the research laboratory? Then why this explosion in the Sky above Bach?

But it still doesn't explain how he was able to suddenly escape the prison he was caught in.
Akon and the others are in some sort of box up in the sky. You can see the sky in the background next to the quincy. I admit it's really confusing, it took me a while to understand what was happening.

The research laboratory was attacked a few chapters ago, so they probably had to relocate/hide there in order to open the gartanga again. They finally managed to do it right before they were taken out by the quincy, Ichigo arrived and proceeded to one-shot the quincy.

No idea how Ichigo escaped from the jail though. His clothes are in tatters, so I guess he just forced his way out, perhaps by using his hollow mask (assuming he still has it). Or maybe the mysterious sword who killed Kirge helped him.
__________________
Mikan & Yami
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 09:36   Link #1123
Mangs
So sexy it hurts
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Norway
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs Send a message via Skype™ to Mangs
I had high hopes for this arc. It seemed as if Kubo was finally beginning to take criticism from his fans, but yet again we will have an arc with loose ends and unfinished plot-hooks.

-We will probably not learn who confronted Urahara, and if we do it will be irrelevant to the plot.

-We will never understand why they took arrancars captive, and they will never be relevant to the story.

-We will not get to see Ishida’s involvement in this arc, and if we do, he probably doesn’t have anything meaningful to say other than pherhaps "I don't care about these quincies".

-The zero squad will most likely not show up at all.

-We will never hear of Aizen ever again.

-Many characters thought dead will most likely make it (I'm pretty sure Yamamoto is gone though).

-Bach will be defeated by a Getsuga Tensho.
__________________
I came, I saw, I pwned
Mangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 12:19   Link #1124
Chiisai Kuma
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Ireland (hello British Bleach fans)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Ichigo looks better with less of the new Zanpakuto boney material all over him.
I agree completely with that, and it makes it a hell lot harder to draw him. Kubo just ended up making extra work for himself with it.
__________________

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 12:37   Link #1125
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangs View Post
I had high hopes for this arc. It seemed as if Kubo was finally beginning to take criticism from his fans, but yet again we will have an arc with loose ends and unfinished plot-hooks.

-We will probably not learn who confronted Urahara, and if we do it will be irrelevant to the plot.

-We will never understand why they took arrancars captive, and they will never be relevant to the story.

-We will not get to see Ishida’s involvement in this arc, and if we do, he probably doesn’t have anything meaningful to say other than pherhaps "I don't care about these quincies".

-The zero squad will most likely not show up at all.

-We will never hear of Aizen ever again.

-Many characters thought dead will most likely make it (I'm pretty sure Yamamoto is gone though).

-Bach will be defeated by a Getsuga Tensho.
I can't tell if you're joking or not...

all of what you mentioned as not happening will certainly happen. It's true that Yama-jii is probably the only named character to die so far in this arc. and Bach won't be defeated by GT, he'll be defeated by a GT shot from Ichigo's soon-to-be-acquired quincy bow powerup
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 12:45   Link #1126
Squarecrow
Supreme Ruler of Crowatia
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
all of what you mentioned as not happening will certainly happen. It's true that Yama-jii is probably the only named character to die so far in this arc. and Bach won't be defeated by GT, he'll be defeated by a GT shot from Ichigo's soon-to-be-acquired quincy bow powerup
Nah, his Quincy bow powerup will be a Getsuga Tenshou that shoots Zangetsus.
Squarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 15:15   Link #1127
BlueCosmos
Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Philadelphia usa
All wrong. He's still in aizen's shikai power. How funny would it be if aizen appeared explaining, when did you think I was beaten..
Real question.... Who is the guy that got Ichigo out of the prison. Name and squad
BlueCosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 16:12   Link #1128
GusGus
Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
That's silly. we're all here because we like bleach to a degree. I dont know why people generalize the opinions of others into whatever fantasy they deem true. prior to yama-jii's death this forum was full of people, including myself, who thought that bleach was great for a long stretch during the quincy invasion. this chapter in particular was poor and a waste of time. please explain how it is not.

if you don't like the forum, then "why don't you stop watching it?"
Maybe cause "I like it to a degree". I don't mind people having differents opinions, but when someone like yourself complain even about things that haven't even happen, well, "that's silly" to say the least.
GusGus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 16:25   Link #1129
legopanda
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
okay kool hope bach totally kicks ichigos ass, gogo!
legopanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 16:32   Link #1130
Black-Cat-Sama
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCosmos View Post
All wrong. He's still in aizen's shikai power. How funny would it be if aizen appeared explaining, when did you think I was beaten..
Real question.... Who is the guy that got Ichigo out of the prison. Name and squad


Akon, squad twelve. I find it weird that the panels were drawn in a way that we couldn't see the horns at the top of his head, but since he was in charge of the area when Ichigo was freaking out, it's def him.
Black-Cat-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 16:37   Link #1131
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: it's too dark to tell...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GusGus View Post
Maybe cause "I like it to a degree". I don't mind people having differents opinions, but when someone like yourself complain even about things that haven't even happen, well, "that's silly" to say the least.
Oh, Iím so sorry~! I didnít realize that we werenít allowed to hypothesize on a forum about what could possibly happen in the coming chapters of Bleach (even if it has--oh gasp!--a negative connotation ). Especially when the majority of us have been reading Bleach for years and have come to know the patterns Kubo takes when he tells a story. Weíll all try to enjoy everything that Kubo produces without questioning the validity it has with the overall story.
__________________
Speical thanks to Haladflire65 for the awesome Signature
Bassoonicmayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 16:47   Link #1132
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
lol this exactly^

Quote:
Originally Posted by GusGus View Post
Maybe cause "I like it to a degree". I don't mind people having differents opinions, but when someone like yourself complain even about things that haven't even happen, well, "that's silly" to say the least.
GusGus what is truly silly is trying to censor or fully expel people on forums for discussing what's on their mind about the topic at hand. you claim to not mind different opinions, but what you mean to say is that you do mind different opinions. as for not being able to hypothesize what is going to happen... come on man... that's what half of these discussions are about and rightfully so. I certainly hope you're never a moderator of anything important or entertaining
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 19:40   Link #1133
flack
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Canada, BC
I think because Aizen's original goal is to kill the the Royal Guard and zero squad, Bach will likely be beaten by Ichigo and then Aizen will show up and become the true villain. All of this from 1000 years ago to now was all part of his plan and he will tell the defeated Bach that. And then the story will move along with the zero squad and what happened with Urahara. Most likely one of Aizen's minions whos gone into hiding waiting for Aizen to be released which he planned. TROLOLOLOL.
flack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 02:02   Link #1134
Freya
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Southern California.
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to Freya
You know I was wondering. When Bach said he was leaving and forget Ichigo, Zangetsu comes flying and then he says "you bastard".

Is it just cause he has to fight him now?
__________________
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 08:43   Link #1135
flowarvin
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Smile

Why the current bleach arc, all the captains look so weak as though they can easily be beaten up even by a adjhuhas level hollow, the characters was developed almost 10 years, and now most of them are dying in a cheaply way without even putting a good fight, take byakuya instead, he's suppose to be a master tactician, a shunpo master and most of all a damn good hadou user, even if he;s bankai was stolen none of this was used, same goes to yamamoto, i mean, the last soul bringer arc, it was mentioned that most of them trained hard to the level of aizen, but in this current arc, its the opposite way round hmmmmm
flowarvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 09:01   Link #1136
flowarvin
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by chancs View Post
Yes....Ichigo's entry. I was waiting for it. Now it will be fun to read.

Byakuya actually asking for a request from Ichigo was not thought of.
it makes byakuya sound like a wuss, the whole character development of byakuya we use to is totally changed, the man who highly put his pride and honor first is like totally changed in this 1 chapter, which totally come to ask, is this byakuya we come to know all this years hmmmm
flowarvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 09:05   Link #1137
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
You know I was wondering. When Bach said he was leaving and forget Ichigo, Zangetsu comes flying and then he says "you bastard".

Is it just cause he has to fight him now?
I think so. Fighting Ichigo will delay his retreat, and perhaps allow the zero squad to intervene in time, throwing a wench in his plans.
__________________
Mikan & Yami
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 15:35   Link #1138
Fipskuul
τηε πιγητ ωατςη
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: τηŤ λαnδ of веагз αnδ дг
Quote:
Originally Posted by flowarvin View Post
it makes byakuya sound like a wuss, the whole character development of byakuya we use to is totally changed, the man who highly put his pride and honor first is like totally changed in this 1 chapter, which totally come to ask, is this byakuya we come to know all this years hmmmm
Not really. Byakuya changed the moment he accepted her feelings for Rukia (or more like the moment he met Ichigo). And I really thought that his current action follows his true self, not the fake one he was trying to show before he met Ichigo.
__________________
Fipskuul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 20:02   Link #1139
tomboy8888
Bloody Vampire Lover
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: In front of my moniter, surrounded by books...
Meh... I got to thinking after I read the chapter... Is this, like, an official assaignment? The Sotaicho is dead, and a captain who is also the head of one of the four great noble families makes a last request of Ichigo - "protect Soul Society". Will push Ichi's buttons, anyway
__________________
Managing multiple obsessions can make a person CRAZY!!!
tomboy8888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-20, 00:59   Link #1140
GusGus
Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassoonicmayhem View Post
Oh, Iím so sorry~! I didnít realize that we werenít allowed to hypothesize on a forum about what could possibly happen in the coming chapters of Bleach (even if it has--oh gasp!--a negative connotation ). Especially when the majority of us have been reading Bleach for years and have come to know the patterns Kubo takes when he tells a story. Weíll all try to enjoy everything that Kubo produces without questioning the validity it has with the overall story.
Oh you're allowed, I never said the contrary. You should improve your reading comprehension skills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
lol this exactly^



GusGus what is truly silly is trying to censor or fully expel people on forums for discussing what's on their mind about the topic at hand. you claim to not mind different opinions, but what you mean to say is that you do mind different opinions. as for not being able to hypothesize what is going to happen... come on man... that's what half of these discussions are about and rightfully so. I certainly hope you're never a moderator of anything important or entertaining
I don't remember myself censoring or expelling anyone (hint: I can't do that).
I certainly didn't ask for a moderator to do that neither.
I don't mind people having different opinions, that doesn't mean that I can't state my opinion about their arguments.
A hypotesis is something you make when you are going to start an investigation. People here just merely make suppositions, and that's fine. Been said that, I found silly to make a supposition, then take that supposition as a fact, and then criticise the author for something that he didn't even wrote.
GusGus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bleach, chapter

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.