AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2010-12-14, 18:36   Link #1
Hestia
Multilingual Girly Geek
*Fansubber

Does anyone know what happened with AniRena?

AniRena seems to be down for several days now. Does anyone know what happened? Is it a permanent thing? I keep googling, but I can't get any information or status updates. My poor torrents....
Hestia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 20:14   Link #2
A Nony Mouse

It looks like he is moving servers. Here is the current IRC channel topic:

[ #AniRena ] .::. New server is coming, atleast, they seem to install it. || Server is up, now I need to make a small statement
A Nony Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-19, 19:19   Link #3
JackBassV
Insane Grandfather

Send a message via Skype™ to JackBassV
They've been kicked off their servers due to complaints from:
1: NyaaTorrents
2: Private individuals (not specified)

The Provider claims that "Trackers are prohibited on our servers." despite them knowing what Anirena does for several years.

A new provider has been found (I believe) but it will take some time to get the site back up (New torrents have been lost and will need to be re submitted.)
JackBassV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 11:21   Link #4
Daiz
Pioneer in Fansub 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackBassV View Post
They've been kicked off their servers due to complaints from:
1: NyaaTorrents
This is completely untrue. NyaaTorrents staff is not involved in any way.

I can see why AniRena would blame NyaaTorrents, though. The admin of AniRena, Power2All, pretty much hates NyaaTorrents. In fact, he hates NyaaTorrents so much that he tried to take the domain down via an ICANN complaint a while ago. However, NT has not done anything in response to this, because NT is above petty sabotage attempts.
Daiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 13:45   Link #5
Hestia
Multilingual Girly Geek
*Fansubber

Well, the curious thing is it's been more than 2 weeks now and we still haven't heard any news.
Hestia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 12:46   Link #6
Power2All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daiz View Post

I can see why AniRena would blame NyaaTorrents, though. The admin of AniRena, Power2All, pretty much hates NyaaTorrents. In fact, he hates NyaaTorrents so much that he tried to take the domain down via an ICANN complaint a while ago. However, NT has not done anything in response to this, because NT is above petty sabotage attempts.
Daiz, you know thats bullcrap.

Quote:
Says a NyaaTorrents admin...
Daiz, we both always had issues, so don't come with your bullcrap.

Quote:
I can see why AniRena would blame NyaaTorrents, though. The admin of AniRena, Power2All, pretty much hates NyaaTorrents.
No, I hate NYAA, the founder of your so-called tracker.
Don't talk bullcrap, again, you should know your facts, nice backstab there.
Also, I do indeed hate you a bit too, with your fail propaganda.

Quote:
In fact, he hates NyaaTorrents so much that he tried to take the domain down via an ICANN complaint a while ago. However, NT has not done anything in response to this, because NT is above petty sabotage attempts.
Are you so stupid to loose the sight of being trolled ?
I wasn't the one complaining to ICANN, someone used my email address and my nickname and made the complaint, you dipshit ass.
Also, people actually said they would backstab me back cause of the trolling guy, and your listening to trolls, obviously.
I got finally received the people that actually made abuse emails to my provider, which includes a lot of complaints from random people, and Italian government seemed to have filed a complaint too xD.

ONTOPIC:
AniRena is back online, and is using a different package, which I am rewriting now.
Most of the groups that was using AniRena, will reupload most of their latest stuff, so I guess AniRena is starting up again.
Power2All is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-05, 11:52   Link #7
Blanchimont

Haven't been able to access Anirena for a while, though the twitter page seems active?

According to downforeveryoneorjustme, as well as other check tools out there, it's down. But haven't found any official confirmation of the status. So?
Blanchimont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-19, 11:17   Link #8
Newser

Send a message via ICQ to Newser Send a message via Skype™ to Newser
It's back online folks
Newser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 10:15   Link #9
Power2All

I've applied a patch to the backend tracker.
It is much stabler right now, using a mix of MySQL and SQLite3, ditched Ocelot as it started to eat too much on the resources somehow.
The backend is pure PHP coded (forking and handling incoming connections not via a webserver).

Also, AniRena is starting to affiliate with AniWana, where we will soon be exchanging torrents between our trackers.

Another update, is soon to be a working Forum and a chat system will be put in place.

We will also add some other features after these are fixed.
Power2All is offline   Reply With Quote