AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2012-10-19, 23:27   Link #1821
styr

Btw, I am like 98% sure that Serawi's VA has a role in OniAi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oniai), although her role is very minor as one of the heroine's friends. Specifically, I noticed how similar they sound alike in ep2 (13:11 into ep2, she is the dark haired friend with hair that touches her shoulders and has a triangular hair clip), where said friend has a few lines that sound extremely similar to Serawi's VA.

Unfortunately, no websites like MAL or ANN have info on the minor characters thus far, so I can't verify one way or another. I'll keep an eye out though, since I'm curious.
styr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-21, 03:33   Link #1822
Key Board
Donut

Quote:
Originally Posted by styr View Post
Btw, I am like 98% sure that Serawi's VA has a role in OniAi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oniai), although her role is very minor as one of the heroine's friends. Specifically, I noticed how similar they sound alike in ep2 (13:11 into ep2, she is the dark haired friend with hair that touches her shoulders and has a triangular hair clip), where said friend has a few lines that sound extremely similar to Serawi's VA.

Unfortunately, no websites like MAL or ANN have info on the minor characters thus far, so I can't verify one way or another. I'll keep an eye out though, since I'm curious.
http://beautyplanets.web.fc2.com/VADB/actor/c_0025.html

http://beautyplanets.web.fc2.com/VADB/game/g_14709.html

Old 2012-10-21, 09:25   Link #1823
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:

Serawi's VA definitely sounds very familiar to me too and like I've heard it in an anime before somewhere. More so than any other character I've encountered in the game for sure. Interesting that I'm not the only one that swears she sounds familiar.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-22, 00:01   Link #1824
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Your probably not wrong. People who do voices for eroge also do voice work for anime. Same applies to hentai too. I don't really think they have a database for voice actors though
Old 2012-10-22, 00:42   Link #1825
Key Board
Donut

I already posted the link

Serawi's voice actress is Kawashima Rino

which is an alias for Kei Mizusawa

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...e.php?id=73273

She's done a lot of eroge roles.

Not so many regular anime roles.
Old 2012-10-30, 01:41   Link #1826
Psionic_Ice

Kamidori Alchemist Meister

Hi guys, I'm having a real problem with finding Angel Beads for the Soulseal Staff.

I can't get to the Mine that has a Tainted Angel in it.

Apparently I need to get to chapter 9 and finish the Asmodeus quest before I can get to it.

But if I do that I fail the Staff quest...

Please help. おねがいします!
Psionic_Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 10:58   Link #1827
styr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psionic_Ice View Post
Hi guys, I'm having a real problem with finding Angel Beads for the Soulseal Staff.

I can't get to the Mine that has a Tainted Angel in it.

Apparently I need to get to chapter 9 and finish the Asmodeus quest before I can get to it.

But if I do that I fail the Staff quest...

Please help. おねがいします!
How many Angel Beads do you need?

In order to fight the angel that drops the beads (Elizasleyn), you need to have recruited Melodiana and done her sidequests, if I remember correctly. I forget which chapter you fight Eliza and the Mishanel angels as they invade.. Ch7 or 8 I believe, but when you 'kill' Eliza she drops Angel Beads (yeah, one chance per playthrough... wtf!). Make sure whoever kills her has a Ful's equipped, preferably 2. And save beforehand in case they don't drop for some reason.

That's probably your best bet. For a full list of materials and their location, check this website out. Good luck, hope it helped.
Old 2012-11-09, 13:51   Link #1828
Psionic_Ice

Quote:
How many Angel Beads do you need?

In order to fight the angel that drops the beads (Elizasleyn), you need to have recruited Melodiana and done her sidequests, if I remember correctly. I forget which chapter you fight Eliza and the Mishanel angels as they invade.. Ch7 or 8 I believe, but when you 'kill' Eliza she drops Angel Beads (yeah, one chance per playthrough... wtf!). Make sure whoever kills her has a Ful's equipped, preferably 2. And save beforehand in case they don't drop for some reason.

That's probably your best bet. For a full list of materials and their location, check this website out. Good luck, hope it helped.
Lame.. I guess I'll have to just keep going with one quest failed. I don't feel like doing all of those damn collection quests over again.
Psionic_Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-10, 10:31   Link #1829
karburator

Anybody know how to get the recipe for the Infini weapons? Especially Eushully's Infini Spira.
I have the ultimate recipe and the Stia Vortex, also 270 knowledge and 273 sense.
karburator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-11, 00:13   Link #1830
styr

Quote:
Originally Posted by karburator View Post
Anybody know how to get the recipe for the Infini weapons? Especially Eushully's Infini Spira.
I have the ultimate recipe and the Stia Vortex, also 270 knowledge and 273 sense.
Is the other weapon (Stia Vortex) maxed out yet? Pretty sure all Eushully weapons require the previous one be maxed/fully leveled before unlocking the new weapon, which can then be crafted. Only thing I can think of.

Either way, good luck. I didn't find much info doing a google search, except for a couple of mentions at Seiha's forum:

195: Stia Vortex - W.Eushelly. Recipe gotten when giving Detergent(symbol) to W.Eushelly.
200: Infini Spira - W.Eushelly ultimate weapon. Required ingredient Stia Vortex.

Old 2012-11-11, 08:30   Link #1831
karburator

Could be, I haven't played in a while so I kinda forgot about it.
karburator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-11, 14:41   Link #1832
AznSamsung

Send a message via Skype™ to AznSamsung
to get ult weapon u need to have wil on Magnus , ng after that and 500 kills on him after .... also max lvl on the weapon
AznSamsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-13, 23:37   Link #1833
chadrew
Fullmetal Ballchemist

Should I turn on New Game+ events on my second playthrough? My characters are only lvl ~40.

Also, how different are the routes? The game is kind of long so I won't play unless there's plenty of new fap material content.
chadrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-14, 00:31   Link #1834
Xacual
The color of a Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadrew View Post
Should I turn on New Game+ events on my second playthrough? My characters are only lvl ~40.

Also, how different are the routes? The game is kind of long so I won't play unless there's plenty of new fap material content.
Yes. I was only 40-44 for all my characters going into NG+, there will be stuff to level on so no worries.

The routes are entirely different after chapter 3 except for the side quests like the angel quest or kohakuren stuff. Basically anything that would have to do with the main story is different. There is also new side quest stuff.
Old 2012-11-15, 22:33   Link #1835
jowlow

Kamidori Alchemy Meister Installation Problem

Hello! I've already downloaded the necessary game patch and english patches for this game. I'm using Daemon Tools Lite for this program. I already know the steps for the installation of this game but I'm having a problem at the first step where you must install the game's settings. I can't figure out what kind of error this is because of the weird characters so I made a screen shot.

But what i know is when I click the bar with the most black squares in it, It runs the installation process and then an error appears(2ndpic).

I don't know what to do to fix this problem, I even ran the game patch and english patch hoping the texts would change but it didn't happen. Running the installation of the game really should come first but I can't because of that error
I really want to play this game!
Please help me! Also I'm just new here so If I've made anything wrong about this post please just tell me so..
jowlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 22:41   Link #1836
Xacual
The color of a Hero

You're not in Japanese locale.
Old 2012-11-16, 15:57   Link #1837
XxSleepyxX
Learner

You probably should uninstall AVG since you have Avast too. Avg is known to get more false postives than Avast. If you plan on playing eroge you proably should change the locale to Jap as well as the timezone.
Old 2012-11-17, 22:09   Link #1838
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Is Mithril just exceedingly rare or something? I've been trying to mine it from the Runic Forest Maps for costumes and some weapons, but even though I have it in the list as available there when I go to enter the map I haven't found any in like 10 tries, only collecting just about everything else. Is there a best map to collect Mithril on? Also where can I find a Rym Claw to make the bronze key?
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-18, 01:31   Link #1839
Xacual
The color of a Hero

For the claw you just need to farm a Rym Dragon, there's two of them one on the free map in Runic Forest Ruins and the other in Forest of Souls, map for Crayl's quest.

I never really farmed mithril so I can't help you there. I believe a lot of people were using the Reaper level for farming it though.
Old 2012-11-18, 04:21   Link #1840
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Items aren't rare it just its completely random. Most people end up giving up and use a cheat engine. Apples... oh god. Took me two hours to get those stupid apples...

Tags
eushully, kamidori alchemy meister