AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-09-23, 17:02   Link #341
leongsh
Daijoubu!
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Malaysia
Given that the manga is now at Chapter 182 (at least halfway through the winter cup) and the anime has stopped around chapter 74, they'll probably start the 2nd season at the earliest in Summer 2013 to give the weekly manga enough time to reach closer to the winter cup conclusion.
leongsh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 21:22   Link #342
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lost in the Fairy Forest
Well that was very good but some of those moves are just impossible hope there is a second season to this
__________________
Master_Yoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 23:27   Link #343
christinemarie
Best Imouto
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Pink World
Age: 30
Definitely there's a second season, one year later.
christinemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-24, 04:34   Link #344
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by leongsh View Post
Given that the manga is now at Chapter 182 (at least halfway through the winter cup) and the anime has stopped around chapter 74, they'll probably start the 2nd season at the earliest in Summer 2013 to give the weekly manga enough time to reach closer to the winter cup conclusion.
LOL, I doubt they can cover all of winter cup in 2 cour.. they need to stop somewhere.

My prediction they gonna cover around 70 chapter again, stopping after "that" match.

Its gonna be like Bakuman anime IMO, 2 cour in each year.
__________________
fertygo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-16, 23:32   Link #345
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: with Maki-sama
Age: 22
I board start this week watching the anime and I'm in episode 16 and I love it!!! My favorite character is Aomine Daiki!

EDIT: I just saw the rest of the episodes .... I love this anime!! I imagine there will be a season 2? and I heard a "special episode" where I can see it???
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic211239_32.gif

Last edited by Chiaki_chan; 2012-10-19 at 18:26.
Chiaki_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-31, 02:53   Link #346
melina_putri
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
I board start this week watching the anime and I'm in episode 16 and I love it!!! My favorite character is Aomine Daiki!

EDIT: I just saw the rest of the episodes .... I love this anime!! I imagine there will be a season 2? and I heard a "special episode" where I can see it???
The special episode is released on volume 8 of BD/DVD which is gonna released on February 22, 2013, it is referring to Episode 22.5 「Tip off」. There are also Kuroko no Basket NG which seems to be included in every BD/DVD.
melina_putri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-31, 03:28   Link #347
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: with Maki-sama
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by melina_putri View Post
The special episode is released on volume 8 of BD/DVD which is gonna released on February 22, 2013, it is referring to Episode 22.5 「Tip off」. There are also Kuroko no Basket NG which seems to be included in every BD/DVD.
agree thank you for your response
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic211239_32.gif
Chiaki_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-16, 13:24   Link #348
GHL
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Talking


GHL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 09:27   Link #349
Subpyro
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Flowery Path Twelve
This certainly was a pleasant surprise. I have just completed the first season of Kuroko no Basuke, and although I mainly know how the story continues, I cannot wait to dig in for more. I've always been a fan of anime and manga that focus on some sort of competition, but by taking it to a whole new level with the most amazing presentation and semi-supernatural play, it ends up as one of the most enjoyable entertainment factors ever. Long story short, I've been made a fan and am without a doubt ready for more.
Subpyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.