AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-10-31, 19:29   Link #1381
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: At your house fixing A/C
Wait! Ichigo's mother is a quincy? Now he is part human, shinigami, hollow, fullbring and quincy? WTF?
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-31, 20:54   Link #1382
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 25
It's all relative. To Ichigo. The Soul King.
__________________
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 00:10   Link #1383
HiddenMessage
HuH~?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Page 17 of the 9 Yin Manual
Age: 24
The way things are going, Ichigo probably have part of Orihime and Chad's powers too.
HiddenMessage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 00:14   Link #1384
Azure King
Snr Spammer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Next chap:

Orihime comes in and heal everyone... no one dies as a result.

Trolling complete.
Azure King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 00:23   Link #1385
chancs
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: where magic is reality
Send a message via Skype™ to chancs
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenMessage View Post
The way things are going, Ichigo probably have part of Orihime and Chad's powers too.
was thinking the same
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 02:51   Link #1386
haegar
mangaviking
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
I'm at a loss for words ...








__________________
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/5008/kibatabisig2.png
haegar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 03:14   Link #1387
Casshern
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
It's all relative. To Ichigo. The Soul King.
Spoiler:
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 09:43   Link #1388
Auron Requies
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
The mother part of the chapter actually shocked me. I'll admit, it's been a while since bleach did that to me. Despite the "He's a quicy AS WELL? Wtf" reaction, which i don't blame, I was enjoying the rest of the chapter till we arrived at the possible "I R UR FARZHAAR" trope at the end.

It just p**ses me off cause I know, and really believe that Isshin kid is Ichigo. The quote at the end I hope, is not to be taken literally, as it could be in the manner of "you were a child of my experiment" or as he considers all his underlings his 'children' while Ichigo is the black sheep (no pun intended).

The one thing that I believe Isshin is the real father of ichigo is the attributes they both share. Ichigo and Isshin's Zanpaktou, similarity in name (Zangetsu/Engetsu) and ability (getsuga tenshou), especially since it's stated that zanpaktou are reflections of one's soul. There's also the fact that Ichigo is no doubt, part shinigami, so he's got to have inherited that part from Isshin.

Guess I'm still on the "Just in it for the ability and zanpaktou reveal" wagon now, I really dunno if this will turn good.
Auron Requies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 10:43   Link #1389
Slayerx
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Rukia: "Hollow. Fullbring. Quincy. Shinigami. Long ago, the four people lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the hollows attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four powers, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A 1000 years passed and I discovered the new Avatar, a human named Ichigo. And although his Shinigami skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Ichigo can save the world."
__________________

Last edited by Slayerx; 2012-11-01 at 12:47.
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 14:18   Link #1390
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: it's too dark to tell...
^ Ahahahaha! I don't have much to add to that besides my sides hurt.
__________________
Speical thanks to Haladflire65 for the awesome Signature
Bassoonicmayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 15:23   Link #1391
Goshin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: somehwre between this world and the next
Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
I think/hope that Ichigo's sword broke because of his lack of resolve. What I mean is that because of the new revelation, ichigo's has doubts on his Identity, maybe subconsciously, but how can he manifest a strong zanpactoh when he isn't even sure what he is anymore?
__________________


"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 19:23   Link #1392
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Inside your heart...
Age: 25
Send a message via Skype™ to Poetic Justice
So how long is the next training arc gonna be?
__________________
http://img217.imageshack.us/i/clipboard01vt.jpg
Poetic Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 20:20   Link #1393
haegar
mangaviking
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
wonder if Isshida is gonna train him
__________________
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/5008/kibatabisig2.png
haegar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 20:47   Link #1394
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: At your house fixing A/C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auron Requies View Post
The mother part of the chapter actually shocked me. I'll admit, it's been a while since bleach did that to me. Despite the "He's a quicy AS WELL? Wtf" reaction, which i don't blame, I was enjoying the rest of the chapter till we arrived at the possible "I R UR FARZHAAR" trope at the end.

It just p**ses me off cause I know, and really believe that Isshin kid is Ichigo. The quote at the end I hope, is not to be taken literally, as it could be in the manner of "you were a child of my experiment" or as he considers all his underlings his 'children' while Ichigo is the black sheep (no pun intended).

The one thing that I believe Isshin is the real father of ichigo is the attributes they both share. Ichigo and Isshin's Zanpaktou, similarity in name (Zangetsu/Engetsu) and ability (getsuga tenshou), especially since it's stated that zanpaktou are reflections of one's soul. There's also the fact that Ichigo is no doubt, part shinigami, so he's got to have inherited that part from Isshin.

Guess I'm still on the "Just in it for the ability and zanpaktou reveal" wagon now, I really dunno if this will turn good.
May be this is like in Yu Yu Hakusho, you know... the most powerful being is actually Yusuke's direct ancestor and he still call him son.
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 21:24   Link #1395
ronin myael
lost ronin
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: in the recesses of my convoluted mind...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Rukia: "Hollow. Fullbring. Quincy. Shinigami. Long ago, the four people lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the hollows attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four powers, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A 1000 years passed and I discovered the new Avatar, a human named Ichigo. And although his Shinigami skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Ichigo can save the world."
wahahaha! at least aang had to look for masters to help him learn the elements whereas ichigo doesn't really train. he doesn't learn, he simply DOES.
__________________
"Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly."~ Neil Gaiman (The Sandman)
ronin myael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 21:56   Link #1396
Slayerx
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
wahahaha! at least aang had to look for masters to help him learn the elements whereas ichigo doesn't really train. he doesn't learn, he simply DOES.
Ichigo has masters and training.

Urahara is his shinigami master; Shinji is his vizard/hollow master; Ginjo is his fullbring master; And now Ichigo is probably gonna get some training from Ishida.
Ichigo just discovered he's part quincy and has powers he never knew about. That means its time for a training arc
__________________
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 22:04   Link #1397
bonsobon
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Ichigo has masters and training.

Urahara is his shinigami master; Shinji is his vizard/hollow master; Ginjo is his fullbring master; And now Ichigo is probably gonna get some training from Ishida.
Ichigo just discovered he's part quincy and has powers he never knew about. That means its time for a training arc
What makes you think that Ishida knows anything about the techniques of the Sternritters? Didn't Kirge say that his family broke away from them some time ago?
bonsobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 22:34   Link #1398
ronin myael
lost ronin
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: in the recesses of my convoluted mind...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Ichigo has masters and training.

Urahara is his shinigami master; Shinji is his vizard/hollow master; Ginjo is his fullbring master; And now Ichigo is probably gonna get some training from Ishida.
Ichigo just discovered he's part quincy and has powers he never knew about. That means its time for a training arc
not really. i couldn't call it training because they merely beat the crap out of him and waited for his powers to emerge and take over. most of these so-called training only lasted for a few days. urahara was probably the closest thing he had to a teacher but their sessions didn't really last very long. that's not real training to me. it's more like a crash course. aang trained longer than that.
__________________
"Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly."~ Neil Gaiman (The Sandman)
ronin myael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-02, 01:37   Link #1399
Eragon
Star Crossed, literally.
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In the warm embrace of ice.
Age: 21
^ Yeah. During both, his shinigami and Vizard training, they just had to piss him off enough or rather scare the shit out of him
__________________
Signature courtesy of rikikai
Eragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-02, 04:30   Link #1400
chancs
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: where magic is reality
Send a message via Skype™ to chancs
The way this thing is going on, I think the author will also introduce Ichigo's sister.

Let the whole family enter the party. Power given to daughter from mother.
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bleach, chapter

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.