AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-10-25, 08:50   Link #7061
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
Quote:
Originally Posted by chooby View Post
Fix the picture so itll show up ><
first time doing like this



need some editing like border and stuff?
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-25, 22:15   Link #7062
shadow1296
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
i need someone to create me sig for another site, the sig rules of that site are the same as suki's

here's the image
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
and can u put the words dark demon blade in it
__________________
shadow1296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-26, 11:04   Link #7063
Timoor
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaihan View Post
Not too sure what you mean by brown/dark brown... So I just made the whole picture more brownish.
This is probably the best font I had that fits.
omg..i really love it thanks alot sweetie
Timoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-27, 02:25   Link #7064
Kagura89
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Malaysia
Requesting signature from this image please:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
__________________
Kagura89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-27, 10:11   Link #7065
chooby
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
first time doing like this



need some editing like border and stuff?
This is great! Im not very picky about anything ><. Thanks for doing it
__________________
chooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-27, 17:26   Link #7066
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagura89 View Post
Requesting signature from this image please:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?


need some editing like border and stuff?
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-27, 17:44   Link #7067
Kagura89
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Malaysia
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post


need some editing like border and stuff?
Nice, I think i like this better.
Thanks.
__________________
Kagura89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-30, 05:29   Link #7068
YeyeC
Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Puerto Rico
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
i need someone to create me sig for another site, the sig rules of that site are the same as suki's

here's the image
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
and can u put the words dark demon blade in it
If you don't like it or want to change something let me know



Quote:
Originally Posted by Melenas View Post
I'm so sorry to ask again, but I need something for another forum... and I tried myself and it looked like crap...
Can someone make me a sig (avatar if possible, with girl as the focus on the avatar)
I would like it if the heart they make with their hands could be included somewhere as it is a love themed sig.
And have it say Hobo x Lemon or Hobo&Lemon whichever looks better

Source Material

Major thanks!
I was bored so I wanted to try ^^;





Quote:
Originally Posted by Timoor View Post
thanks alot but i wish to make some sig for this pic

color dark black or brown i kmow u know how its will be awesome can u do best quialty for sig

words in sig:

My Queen ...

My Wife..

My Love.

I love 300! hope ya like it ^^;

__________________

Last edited by YeyeC; 2012-10-30 at 07:07.
YeyeC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-30, 16:46   Link #7069
shadow1296
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by YeyeC View Post
If you don't like it or want to change something let me know




thank you its great
__________________
shadow1296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-31, 05:26   Link #7070
Cornia
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: malaysia
i just new in here...but first can i make first request...i want signature anime from little buster any char fine as long Cute girl..about waiting okay with that...anyway pm me if finish ..all edit up to you....i know who made sign always beautifull
Cornia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-31, 10:24   Link #7071
Daniel E.
AniMexican!
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Monterrey N.L. Mexico
I would like to remind everybody that all sigs meant to be used on this forum must be created under the allowed limits, something that some of the recently posted ones fail to do so:





The sigs above cannot be used on this forum and anyone trying to do so will earn a warning and/or infraction. Please check your creations before posting them here.

EDIT:

*The new one posted below is a fixed version and it is ok to use it here.
__________________

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2012-10-31 at 11:10.
Daniel E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-31, 11:05   Link #7072
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornia View Post
i just new in here...but first can i make first request...i want signature anime from little buster any char fine as long Cute girl..about waiting okay with that...anyway pm me if finish ..all edit up to you....i know who made sign always beautifull
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 06:05   Link #7073
Cornia
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: malaysia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
I would like to remind everybody that all sigs meant to be used on this forum must be created under the allowed limits, something that some of the recently posted ones fail to do so:





The sigs above cannot be used on this forum and anyone trying to do so will earn a warning and/or infraction. Please check your creations before posting them here.

EDIT:

*The new one posted below is a fixed version and it is ok to use it here.
that sign for me?......if that for thanks,,,,awesome .....
Cornia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 06:11   Link #7074
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornia View Post
that sign for me?......if that for thanks,,,,awesome .....
that one is "broken" use this one

__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 12:23   Link #7075
Timoor
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
[



I love 300! hope ya like it ^^;

omg i love it nice job thank u alot
Timoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 19:15   Link #7076
DXMichael
Stare Into My Eyes...
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Anime World
Age: 19
Can someone please make an AS safe signature out of this image:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

(Feel free to add some effects if you want to be arty )

The text would like added is my name as well as the anime name Psycho Pass please
DXMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 22:02   Link #7077
YeyeC
Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Puerto Rico
Quote:
Originally Posted by DXMichael View Post
Can someone please make an AS safe signature out of this image:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

(Feel free to add some effects if you want to be arty )

The text would like added is my name as well as the anime name Psycho Pass please
My try, sorry I didn't add too many effects, when I tend to do that the sig end up being too big for the site DX anyway if you want me to change it or something let me know ;3

__________________
YeyeC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-03, 05:13   Link #7078
DXMichael
Stare Into My Eyes...
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Anime World
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by YeyeC View Post
My try, sorry I didn't add too many effects, when I tend to do that the sig end up being too big for the site DX anyway if you want me to change it or something let me know ;3

That looks great thanks

Just to make sure, this is safe to use on this forum right?
DXMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-03, 06:17   Link #7079
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
Quote:
Originally Posted by DXMichael View Post
That looks great thanks

Just to make sure, this is safe to use on this forum right?
Just about but safe to use
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-03, 10:45   Link #7080
Daniel E.
AniMexican!
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Monterrey N.L. Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by DXMichael View Post
Just to make sure, this is safe to use on this forum right?
Keep in mind that some hosting sites actually change the size of an image and if you upload this elsewhere (i.e: photobucket) the size might change.
__________________
Daniel E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
request, signature

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.