AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-11-01, 19:50   Link #3661
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
i found it hilarious when Hilda was bummed out to hear they're the worst couple lol. though i cant say how the current xmas competition will end. i wonder if amnesia Hilda will even go full force in a fight like she'd normally do. if she doesnt step up, Aoi will beat her in this competition. im guessing she'd only use minimum sufficient force rather than a brutal beating that she'd go about usually. she does seem to care for peoples' well being more in this state.
on the other hand Oga seemed pretty happy about the title! I liked Furuichi's heroic moment in saving Nene from the blast, seems like the only person there that knew him well enough to predict that kind of reaction. Btw Nene will have to hang her head in shame if her and Furuichnikov get first place. She'll be openly seen by others as the best match for Furuichi.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 20:14   Link #3662
Yaskaleh

Furuichi is my favorite in Beelzebub. He may be a pervert but he's noble, shielding Lamia and Nene with his body and assisting the Red Tails at the pool, taking on all those thugs and defeating them using his brain. The Furuichi arc is hands down the best arc so far imo. Looking forward to what Behemoth hinted about concerning furuichi.
Yaskaleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 20:17   Link #3663
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
i found it hilarious when Hilda was bummed out to hear they're the worst couple lol. though i cant say how the current xmas competition will end. i wonder if amnesia Hilda will even go full force in a fight like she'd normally do. if she doesnt step up, Aoi will beat her in this competition. im guessing she'd only use minimum sufficient force rather than a brutal beating that she'd go about usually. she does seem to care for peoples' well being more in this state.
Emotional Hilda probably doesn't know her strength. Last time she give Kanzaki and Himekawa a face only a mother would love with just 2-3 punches.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 22:29   Link #3664
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
on the other hand Oga seemed pretty happy about the title! I liked Furuichi's heroic moment in saving Nene from the blast, seems like the only person there that knew him well enough to predict that kind of reaction. Btw Nene will have to hang her head in shame if her and Furuichnikov get first place. She'll be openly seen by others as the best match for Furuichi.
lol of course he is, its was his own diabolical plan for the zebub blast. i wouldnt mind seeing Furuichi and Nene win the competition. it would add the best surprise since they revealed that pairing in ch179. though its hard to see it happen given he's against the other big opponents. imo its between Oga, Toujou and the Aoi pairing. i do hope Nene Furuichi do make it to the final stage somehow.

i dont know how the 12th place pair (forgot their names) would fare but they probably wont rank too high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Emotional Hilda probably doesn't know her strength. Last time she give Kanzaki and Himekawa a face only a mother would love with just 2-3 punches.
good point, she doesnt seem to notice her results only after she goes through with it though i dont think she'd be as ruthless in round 2 if she cant help it. if anything amnesia Hilda would react similarly to Kahlua from Rosario Vampire season 2 during or after fighting. btw which chapter did she go KO on Kanzaki and Himekawa again?
Old 2012-11-01, 23:06   Link #3665
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
lol of course he is, its was his own diabolical plan for the zebub blast. i wouldnt mind seeing Furuichi and Nene win the competition. it would add the best surprise since they revealed that pairing in ch179. though its hard to see it happen given he's against the other big opponents. imo its between Oga, Toujou and the Aoi pairing. i do hope Nene Furuichi do make it to the final stage somehow.

i dont know how the 12th place pair (forgot their names) would fare but they probably wont rank too high.

good point, she doesnt seem to notice her results only after she goes through with it though i dont think she'd be as ruthless in round 2 if she cant help it. if anything amnesia Hilda would react similarly to Kahlua from Rosario Vampire season 2 during or after fighting. btw which chapter did she go KO on Kanzaki and Himekawa again?
Chapter 140, I believe it is on page 11.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 23:14   Link #3666
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Chapter 140, I believe it is on page 11.
lol thank you very much, that was an epic page. still funny as hell to reread.
Old 2012-11-08, 05:47   Link #3667
Blaat
AS member for 10 years

Poor Furuichi and he was really looking forward to the indirect kiss too.

Anyway it's really obvious who the finalists are going to be I was kind of hoping they would face each other earlier...
Old 2012-11-08, 06:35   Link #3668
Awrya
U mad?

Lol at how Furuichi poses, as if he guessed it right

My guess is Furuichi and Nene will win again, with the semi-final against Aoi and Izuma.
Oga and Toujou will probably result in a fist fight.
Old 2012-11-08, 06:38   Link #3669
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I cried so much this chapter...I couldn't breathe at some points from laughing so hard.

Beelzebub...always delivering even without using main characters.

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 08:14   Link #3670
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'm actually relieved Nene didn't have to make Furuichi guess the word "poop". Can you imagine what of gesture she would have been forced to make? I don't want to.
Old 2012-11-08, 08:54   Link #3671
iK@r0s

^then just make a gesture by touching your nose that something smell bad and then make a gesture that it's coming from your stomach....

they cut it when oga and hilda will play want to see it badly
iK@r0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 12:40   Link #3672
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Chapter was okay for me, I enjoyed where Yuka knocked out Kanzaki. Goes to show how powerful the Red-Tail members are, when they're embarrass.

Need more Hilda sexiness
Old 2012-11-08, 16:33   Link #3673
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Best chapter in awhile for me; the character interaction was superb. Kanzaki and Yuka, I am expecting lot of great things from them now on.
Old 2012-11-08, 20:27   Link #3674
Diveman

hahahahahahaha this CH was hella random. I loved when Oga and Aoi were like "are these the kind of events we're doing?"

amazing chapter.
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 20:55   Link #3675
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Pointing at Furuichi should have been enough in Nenes case
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 21:04   Link #3676
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

Actually the gestures Furuichi was making in his notorious "resourceful general mode" was what made this chapter for me.
Old 2012-11-08, 23:02   Link #3677
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

It would be funny if Furuichi actually wins the 1st place, while the old Hilda is back in the competition process
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-14, 11:28   Link #3678
II Maestro

Okay so Saotome & Nazuna joined the chaos. And Saotome's reaction to Nazuna's "I'm his wife" is priceless.
Old 2012-11-14, 11:39   Link #3679
konart

Send a message via Skype™ to konart
Troll hard. And yeah - now it's a MENs battle
Old 2012-11-14, 11:50   Link #3680
Awrya
U mad?

So Hilda is back already? Maybe she'll switch personalities a couple more times during the contest.
That was a surprise, maybe she'll be a teacher after the christmas event

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence