AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-10-31, 01:37   Link #1121
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
and Shidou mastered the art of dense playboy..........
naw.... he's already BORN with it. if not, how could he smooth criminal his sister?
Old 2012-10-31, 04:27   Link #1122
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
and Shidou mastered the art of dense playboy..........
It's in his genes, it's his nature!!!!
On a side note, Godou anyone?
Old 2012-10-31, 07:05   Link #1123
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBakaChanx View Post
It's in his genes, it's his nature!!!!
On a side note, Godou anyone?
Godou is not a playboy, Godou is a "Kusanagi" thats a category on its own. Shidou's talent is scarier since, when he does something good, he doesnt even know its good...

Ahhhh~~ the feeling of finally seeing the DAL main page cross 500000 views~~~
Old 2012-11-02, 01:59   Link #1124
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Popularity vote is now on for Date A Live! For those with twitter accounts, you can check the popularity vote ongoing through the Special section in the main Date A Live site.
Old 2012-11-02, 02:49   Link #1125
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Hahahhahah Kotori is going to win Hahahahhaha
Old 2012-11-02, 04:51   Link #1126
Riki
ランダム王

i'm guessing Tohka would win, her promotional status is much his than the others lol.
Old 2012-11-02, 07:37   Link #1127
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
i'm guessing Tohka would win, her promotional status is much his than the others lol.
Amusingly enough, most of the votes show that they've read the LNs. Some of the votes for Origami mentions wanting nopan dates with her (Vol. 5), and some for Kotori are about buying Chupa Chups for her or going to see her in a bikini (Vol. 4).

Disappointed that the popularity voting is meant to promote the anime further; at least, that I what I assume, since none of the characters from Volume 5 are in it. But it's still a fun exercise nonetheless.
Old 2012-11-02, 08:02   Link #1128
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemisphere View Post
Amusingly enough, most of the votes show that they've read the LNs. Some of the votes for Origami mentions wanting nopan dates with her (Vol. 5), and some for Kotori are about buying Chupa Chups for her or going to see her in a bikini (Vol. 4).

Disappointed that the popularity voting is meant to promote the anime further; at least, that I what I assume, since none of the characters from Volume 5 are in it. But it's still a fun exercise nonetheless.
i dont see anything wrong with trying to push their products. its a means for a business anyway.
Old 2012-11-02, 08:16   Link #1129
ZeKeR
Superbad

now... lets see how many personalities he got:

commanding tsun and imouto dere sister
master of the obscure and poker face classmate
shy friend who uses a puppet
very VERY highly unstable yandere... err... classmate?
introvert-like twin
extrovert-like twin

seriously.... DAFUQ.
Old 2012-11-02, 09:04   Link #1130
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
i dont see anything wrong with trying to push their products. its a means for a business anyway.
No no, by that I meant that it was disappointing because it's focused on the anime, so the twins and Elen aren't in it. Would have been interesting to see what people would put in their votes for those characters in Volume 5. XD
Old 2012-11-02, 09:37   Link #1131
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
No no, by that I meant that it was disappointing because it's focused on the anime, so the twins and Elen aren't in it. Would have been interesting to see what people would put in their votes for those characters in Volume 5. XD
ooh so your saying you wanted a LN vote instead of the anime huh,~
Old 2012-11-02, 10:05   Link #1132
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
ooh so your saying you wanted a LN vote instead of the anime huh,~
Not necessarily; I'm just curious as to what the votes for the twins or Elen would contain if they were included in the poll, that's all. I only mentioned the anime because the anime's cast, iirc, is limited to the characters currently in the polling. I'm not against it; I just find it as an opportunity for lost hilarity considering the twins and Elen.

Right now I'm throwing in my votes for a lot of characters, putting in LN references in each one of them. I see other people doing the same and it's hilarious. XD

Some of these votes are completely hilarious. One of them wants to go to a game center with Kurumi. One of them wants to go kinakopan searching with Tohka (I'd like to add that I only realized just now that it was kinako pan, not kinoko pan; I apologize for the confusion). XD
Old 2012-11-02, 10:19   Link #1133
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Not necessarily; I'm just curious as to what the votes for the twins or Elen would contain if they were included in the poll, that's all. I only mentioned the anime because the anime's cast, iirc, is limited to the characters currently in the polling. I'm not against it; I just find it as an opportunity for lost hilarity considering the twins and Elen.

Right now I'm throwing in my votes for a lot of characters, putting in LN references in each one of them. I see other people doing the same and it's hilarious. XD

Some of these votes are completely hilarious. One of them wants to go to a game center with Kurumi. One of them wants to go kinakopan searching with Tohka (I'd like to add that I only realized just now that it was kinako pan, not kinoko pan; I apologize for the confusion). XD
きのこ?探し。。。。。you mean in a bread store or a bed store?
Old 2012-11-06, 13:50   Link #1134
Zakoo

Fuu, I have been moe death by Tohka today.

When I was reading this I was like "yeaaaah go on, Shidou wth you waiting?".
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-06, 18:26   Link #1135
sky black swordman

After reading chapter 3 of volume 3, I must say I want a sister wars part 2.
Touka was SO cute in this chapter.
Old 2012-11-06, 18:45   Link #1136
XFire
150% done

Kurumi now officially creeps the hell out of me. What kind of power is "white hands drag you into shadows"!?!?
Old 2012-11-06, 21:12   Link #1137
Riki
ランダム王

fufufu~ i guess you all now know the magic of "Tohka"
Old 2012-11-06, 21:40   Link #1138
Insane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
When I was reading this I was like "yeaaaah go on, Shidou wth you waiting?".
This one made me facepalm after reading that chapter. WHY ALL MALE LEADS ALWAYS HAVE COMMON SENSE IN WEIRD AREAS!? I mean, c'mon, a hottie in a front of him and he just chickened out.......!?
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-06, 22:54   Link #1139
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
This one made me facepalm after reading that chapter. WHY ALL MALE LEADS ALWAYS HAVE COMMON SENSE IN WEIRD AREAS!? I mean, c'mon, a hottie in a front of him and he just chickened out.......!?
In his defense, the hottie could literally vaporize him on accident, seal or no.
Old 2012-11-06, 23:56   Link #1140
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

I believe that Kurumi might be the one who "conquers" Shidou rather than the other way around. She's subtly aggressive and he's proven to be extremely weak to her type of personality. My belief is reinforced after reading the latest couple of chapters.

Also, Mana's a potential brocon here. Addressing Shidou very respectfully as "Nii-sama" and all, and what's with that "heart-throbbing when she first saw him" thing going on? It's pretty funny to describe it that way.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy