AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-10-14, 10:54   Link #2561
sa547
Senior Member
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philippines
Age: 38

Happy Birthday, Orine!

http://www.animate.tv/radio/details.php?id=AKB0048
OBTW, for this birthday episode (#10), she'll be talking with the one and only Shoji Kawamori!
__________________
sa547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-14, 15:39   Link #2562
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: with Maki-sama
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa547 View Post

Happy Birthday, Orine!

http://www.animate.tv/radio/details.php?id=AKB0048
OBTW, for this birthday episode (#10), she'll be talking with the one and only Shoji Kawamori!
hooo yes Otanjōbi omedetō gozaimasu !!!
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic211239_32.gif
Chiaki_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-21, 00:01   Link #2563
Kazu-kun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
It's lacking some more boobs and fine details but damn Chieri is just so cute. lol

Spoiler for Chieri figure:
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic39230_3.gif
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-21, 01:51   Link #2564
sa547
Senior Member
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philippines
Age: 38
Now that's what I'm talking about.

Translation help might be needed.
__________________

Last edited by sa547; 2012-11-01 at 01:18.
sa547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 06:22   Link #2565
sa547
Senior Member
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philippines
Age: 38
https://plus.google.com/u/0/10914044...ts/GcfamQSQh1w

Kuumin, are you out of your mind? If you graduate, it ain't 0048 without you and Sonata, nobody couldn't do a better loli character than you.

Full text of her intention to graduate (TBA):
Quote:
Yagami Kumi 1 Nov 2012 5:38 PM Hello everyone.

I’m Yagami Kumi from SKE48′s Team S.

Because the current SKE theatre is being renovated I’ll use Google+ to make an announcement.

I have decided that I, Yagami Kumi, will graduate from SKE48.

I have been included in the senbatsu for all the SKE singles since the first one, while also appearing as an Under Girl for AKB48, while also receiving a place of 28th place in this year’s General Election which was due to all your warm support.

It’s because of you, my fans, that I’ve been able to grow up in such a blessed environment up until now.

Up until I decided to announce my graduation today, I’ve really been troubled by it.
SKE48 has even kept on growing until a 5th generation, and I now have many juniors.

I’ve had thoughts that I must lead them as a first gen. While also thinking that it would be great if the younger members also had many more chances to showcase their abilities. So overall, complicated thoughts.

Also, while thinking about what path I will take after, I have a strong intent on wanting to make a fresh start from the beginning. I have thought briefly about graduating from the 48 groups around a year ago, and this is one decision that requires courage. But today I have arrived at my decision to graduate.

I’m really sorry if this sudden announcement surprises you guys.

But I will again inform you guys again at the handshake event on the 3rd of November.

I will discuss with my management staff about when I will be graduating after.

Please keep supporting SKE48 and Yagami Kumi until the end.
That, people, is Sonata Shinonome's seiyuu, which means the idea of having someone else to voice Sonata in her absence is... hard to bear.

I'd better find something stiff to drink.
__________________

Last edited by sa547; 2012-11-01 at 12:12.
sa547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 07:05   Link #2566
chaosprophet
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brazil
Interesting that in the picture you posted, it does says Mayuyu's real name is Watanabe Mayu. It may mean she was constructed, rather than being someone who were later made into a cyborg, so her original name was always Watanabe Mayu. Another possibility is that she is the original Mayuyu that was later transformed into a cyborg.
__________________
chaosprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-02, 02:42   Link #2567
Kazu-kun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
Another possibility is that she is the original Mayuyu that was later transformed into a cyborg.
That's probably how it is. Only Mayuyu can be Mayuyu. Isn't that obvious?


@sa547 Yeah, would love a translation too, specially of that interview. Btw, do you have the rest of the magazine?
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic39230_3.gif

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2012-11-02 at 03:03.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-02, 03:57   Link #2568
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
According to the information, it is literally just Mayuyu's brain transplanted to an android body in order to ensure there is certainly always a direct successor to the AKB0048 name. Along with the Itano family, they seem to be the official caretakers of the name

The Akibastar born idols seems to be a direct lineage to the original idols themselves.
__________________
Old McDonald had a farm...Eyey Eyey O...And on his farm he had a Khzithak...Eyey Eyey O...With a ARHHFAHHAAAAAAAAARRRGIIIAAA HELP AAAUUU HELP! IT'S GNAWING OFF MY...
asaqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-02, 11:05   Link #2569
maximilianjenus
[E]
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
damn, that breaks my hopes of having chieri horribly dismembered just so she is forced to become the new mayuu.
maximilianjenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-02, 11:45   Link #2570
Kazu-kun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximilianjenus View Post
damn, that breaks my hopes of having chieri horribly dismembered just so she is forced to become the new mayuu.
That was never going to happen anyway. Chieri is too "expensive" a character, and the most popular by far. She has the thickest plot armor, maybe even more-so than Nagisa's.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic39230_3.gif
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-02, 19:05   Link #2571
Liddo-kun
Come on everyone
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Nanairogaoka
Send a message via MSN to Liddo-kun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
It's lacking some more boobs and fine details but damn Chieri is just so cute. lol

Spoiler for Chieri figure:
Really nice Chieri figure. Tempted to buy it even though I dislike Figuarts as a figure maker.

Hoping a Mayuyu figure gets created as well.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-02, 22:56   Link #2572
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
That was never going to happen anyway. Chieri is too "expensive" a character, and the most popular by far. She has the thickest plot armor, maybe even more-so than Nagisa's.
And she sees Kuroko like a mommy figure. Too bad she can't cook well.
__________________
Old McDonald had a farm...Eyey Eyey O...And on his farm he had a Khzithak...Eyey Eyey O...With a ARHHFAHHAAAAAAAAARRRGIIIAAA HELP AAAUUU HELP! IT'S GNAWING OFF MY...
asaqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-02, 23:26   Link #2573
sa547
Senior Member
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philippines
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
Really nice Chieri figure. Tempted to buy it even though I dislike Figuarts as a figure maker.

Hoping a Mayuyu figure gets created as well.
I prefer a poseable, moving-joints version for diorama action shots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
That's probably how it is. Only Mayuyu can be Mayuyu. Isn't that obvious?


@sa547 Yeah, would love a translation too, specially of that interview. Btw, do you have the rest of the magazine?
Let's try asking Lyger's crew to translate it, otherwise I'll call for help on Tumblr.

As for Sonata's seiyuu, let's just hope she stays longer to record and finish the second season before graduating from SKE (I guess she'll soon concentrate on an indie career while studying, but she could capitalize on her seiyuu ability).

Only a Kumi Yagami can do a Sonata, and nobody else.

-----------
In other news, the score track is out with the final BD, so here's the tracklist:

Quote:
01 ヘビーローテーション (AKB0048ver.) (M-34)
02 会いたかった (AKB0048ver.~Orchestra~) (M-21)
03 AKB0048スペシャルメドレー (M-36)
04 秋葉星の日常 (M-5)
05 支え (AKB0048ver.) (M-26)
06 私たちの夢 (M-15)
07 DES軍襲来 (M-31)
08 戦闘態勢 (M-33)
09 大声ダイヤモンド (AKB0048ver.) (M-35)
10 アイドルの休日 (M-10)
11 今日もドタバタ研究生! (M-9)
12 レッスンが終われば… (M-8)
13 これからWonderland (AKB0048ver.) (M-29)
14 滲みゆく星屑 (M-2)
15 少女の涙 (M-4)
16 一日の始まり (M-6)
17 のどかな昼下がり (M-1)
18 スパルタ!牛山先生 (M-12)
19 会いたかった (AKB0048ver.~Comical~) (M-22)
20 悲しみのあとに (M-17)
21 キララの輝き (M-18)
22 宇宙狂想曲 (M-30)
23 フライングゲット飛翔 (M-32)
24 銀河のオアシス (M-14)
25 あの日見たステージ (M-7)
26 運命の輪 (M-16)
27 初日 (AKB0048ver.) (M-24)
28 夢は何度も生まれ変わる (AKB0048ver.) (M-28)
__________________

Last edited by sa547; 2012-11-03 at 00:07.
sa547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 05:05   Link #2574
chaosprophet
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brazil
No RIVER and Beginner in the soundtrack... sad. I would like to have the AKB0048 version of those 2.
__________________
chaosprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 03:21   Link #2575
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: with Maki-sama
Age: 22
Quote:
In other news, the score track is out with the final BD, so here's the tracklist:

Quote:
01 ヘビーローテーション (AKB0048ver.) (M-34)
02 会いたかった (AKB0048ver.~Orchestra~) (M-21)
03 AKB0048スペシャルメドレー (M-36)
04 秋葉星の日常 (M-5)
05 支え (AKB0048ver.) (M-26)
06 私たちの夢 (M-15)
07 DES軍襲来 (M-31)
08 戦闘態勢 (M-33)
09 大声ダイヤモンド (AKB0048ver.) (M-35)
10 アイドルの休日 (M-10)
11 今日もドタバタ研究生! (M-9)
12 レッスンが終われば… (M-8)
13 これからWonderland (AKB0048ver.) (M-29)
14 滲みゆく星屑 (M-2)
15 少女の涙 (M-4)
16 一日の始まり (M-6)
17 のどかな昼下がり (M-1)
18 スパルタ!牛山先生 (M-12)
19 会いたかった (AKB0048ver.~Comical~) (M-22)
20 悲しみのあとに (M-17)
21 キララの輝き (M-18)
22 宇宙狂想曲 (M-30)
23 フライングゲット飛翔 (M-32)
24 銀河のオアシス (M-14)
25 あの日見たステージ (M-7)
26 運命の輪 (M-16)
27 初日 (AKB0048ver.) (M-24)
28 夢は何度も生まれ変わる (AKB0048ver.) (M-28)
I want
I want
I want
!!!! :O
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic211239_32.gif
Chiaki_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 04:22   Link #2576
sa547
Senior Member
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philippines
Age: 38
It's out now in the usual places; You know where to find it.
__________________
sa547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 15:05   Link #2577
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: with Maki-sama
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa547 View Post
It's out now in the usual places; You know where to find it.
In the usual places? ok I'll try to find
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic211239_32.gif
Chiaki_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 16:12   Link #2578
chaosprophet
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
According to the information, it is literally just Mayuyu's brain transplanted to an android body in order to ensure there is certainly always a direct successor to the AKB0048 name. Along with the Itano family, they seem to be the official caretakers of the name

The Akibastar born idols seems to be a direct lineage to the original idols themselves.
In which part of the info they talk about the brain transfer? I tried looking around the scans but didn't find a part that seems to say that.
__________________
chaosprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-06, 01:07   Link #2579
Kazu-kun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
I was just watching the extra video from volume 2. Mayuyu didn't appear in the role selection. She landed Chieri without selection at all. How cool is that?!

To be fair though, I think they made Chieri specifically for her.


Also Mayuyu looked so freaking cute during the recording for Kibou ni Tsuite. lol
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic39230_3.gif
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-06, 11:11   Link #2580
jetblack1979
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
According to the booklet of volume 5 of the AKB0048, Suzuko's home planet is Eurostar (ユーロスター, Yūrosutā) and Chieri's home planet is Irazastar (イラザスター, Irazasutā). But, of course, we still don't know about Mimori's home planet and the ages, heights, birthdays and home planets of Sae and Takamina.
jetblack1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action-adventure, idols, musical anime

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:28.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.