AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Old 2006-01-08, 05:22   Link #1
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

MGS 3 Subsitence/ MG Online

So I got the game now for a week but just manage to buy a Network Adaptor for my old PS2 some days back, got online only today to play MG Online for the past 3 hours.

It's not bad for a free online 3rd person shooter. Being able to play as MGS 3 Charas makes it even better.

So anyone else here is doing the same ? My account online's "SGP_Orochi".
Old 2006-01-08, 10:25   Link #2
Taydn
TBA

Send a message via AIM to Taydn Send a message via Skype™ to Taydn
It's not out in the U.S. yet but Ill keep you in mind when I get it.
Old 2006-01-09, 18:40   Link #3
deathbygirl

Mind giving some feedback on how the online play is? I've heard of the multiple modes, but was a little hesitant on the concept on some of them. Otherwise, I'm interested in picking up the US release of MGS3: Subsistence, even while I bought Snake Eater for full price during its initial release, even if it's only for the online capabilities and fun.
deathbygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-09, 22:32   Link #4
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbygirl
Mind giving some feedback on how the online play is? I've heard of the multiple modes, but was a little hesitant on the concept on some of them. Otherwise, I'm interested in picking up the US release of MGS3: Subsistence, even while I bought Snake Eater for full price during its initial release, even if it's only for the online capabilities and fun.
Basic Gamplay for the Online Mode is just pure mindless action. Move along and shoot everything that's non-allied. But there's a score keeping system, get enough points and you'll unlock something. For the moment, you can only unlock that 2 Character Models for the 2 girls from Rumble Rose it seems. Perhaps they'll add more stuffs later ? One thing of interest is that the different Character Models have different abilities, Ocelot can do his Single Action Army Stunts, Raikov can Groin Grab, Solkolov have Stealth Camo, Rumble Rose Chicks can do Sunrise Suplex, still have not figure out what the various different Grunts can do though.

If you do not plan to go online, what the game can offer is that all the Online Exclusive Stuffs from the previous year like those Camos is now offline for you to save onto you Memory Card. Then, there's that 3rd Movie Disc, which I do not know whether it will be bought over to the States.....
Old 2006-01-11, 22:01   Link #5
Cinos

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2
So I got the game now for a week but just manage to buy a Network Adaptor for my old PS2 some days back, got online only today to play MG Online for the past 3 hours.

It's not bad for a free online 3rd person shooter. Being able to play as MGS 3 Charas makes it even better.

So anyone else here is doing the same ? My account online's "SGP_Orochi".
Oh Wow! I didnt know it had Online! Im gonna get this game, i was hesitant becuase i already have the original.
Cinos is offline   Reply With Quote