AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Sakurasou

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-11-03, 14:29   Link #661
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Germany
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
How about a smile, an ogle, and a "would you like to put on some clothes?" Or even averting his eyes and handing her a robe -- but without the silly panic that always seems to be part of this kind of scene in anime. If she isn't upset, why should he be?
I assume the being upset is part of his tsukkomi-role among the cast as the presumably "only" normal person in the dorm . Although I agree that the timing in this case wouldn't be correct.

Quote:
I'd love a truly inspiring drama, seems like the MC has a lot of room for growth as well as the rest of the cast.
I'd love to see growth for the cast without more drama than really, really absolutely necessary.
And I want to see more of the mutual support between Sorata and Mashiro, i. e. him brining more expressions out of her and Mashiro providing the push in the back so that Sorata's new-found motivation keeps running. Something like that .
__________________
Diablo 3 Battletag: Mahou#2744 Visual Novel Addict
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-03, 17:14   Link #662
Ceral
はりゃほれうまうーっ!
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Like what exactly?
These scenes should be hilarious. Also I want to make it clear I didn't want a full on pervert either. Both are overdone. I said naked Mashiro but the scene that seemed saint-like in question is where Mashiro is sitting on him while he's in his boxers. A healthy young attractive girl has invited you into her room and has asked you to get naked, you've agreed to get into your boxers and then somehow she gets to sitting on top of you... good for you if you can keep your dingaling down and not have a reaction or just be paralyzed or freak out, but every ecchi anime is already like this, make it more interesting!

If he's attracted to Mashiro have him show some sort of reaction, have him narrate something from his head that shows he's a bit of a man, there should be a little bit of a conflict between him and his libido. It's hard for me to believe she's really a romantic interest when he acts like that. Even a witty comment that shows he's aware of the situation and acknowledges Mashiro. Something humourous to alleviate the tension and get him out of the situation or maybe even accidently escalate it in an ironic but comedic way before the eventual "let down". Just a little something to acknowledge he's interested in girls. E.G. While Mashiro is sitting on top of him, he could say, "Shiina, I've decided I want to take my boxers off now", she could then interpret that as the green light to take off his boxers on her own, and MC could freak out as she begins to tug down on his boxers, and he could dash out of the room or whatever sort of hilarious reaction you want. Just a small comment to show some personality and red blood would go a long way to break from the mold.
Ceral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-03, 17:51   Link #663
Chaos2Frozen
Face of a Guilty Adult
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The World after E3 2015
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
How about a smile, an ogle, and a "would you like to put on some clothes?" Or even averting his eyes and handing her a robe -- but without the silly panic that always seems to be part of this kind of scene in anime. If she isn't upset, why should he be?
That's sounds badass; is that what you did when you encountered your first naked girl ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceral View Post

If he's attracted to Mashiro have him show some sort of reaction, have him narrate something from his head that shows he's a bit of a man, there should be a little bit of a conflict between him and his libido. It's hard for me to believe she's really a romantic interest when he acts like that.
But she's not a romantic interest, at least at that moment. He wasn't planning on dating her or anything.
__________________


Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-03, 18:16   Link #664
totoum
Me at work
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to totoum
Quote:
That's sounds badass; is that what you did when you encountered your first naked girl ?
I honestly don't see what's badass about it,only in anime world do people panic when seeing eachother naked,most people I know in real life stay calm or laugh it off,or maybe it's a cultural thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceral View Post
Just a little something to acknowledge he's interested in girls.
I'd say the comment about his heart beating faster filled that role.
__________________
totoum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-03, 18:21   Link #665
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Germany
Age: 29
Besides, it's not that Sorata showed *no* reaction. He blushed quite a bit when Mashiro touched his body and I think it was simply a point of "what to focus on" that they didn't show his hormons raging when she sat on his lap. If it were a simple fanservice/ecchi scene or the anime were ecchi-centered (which I don't think it is) it might have been different, but they focused during it quickly on the conversation of his past soccer participation. Heck, even Mashiro's out-of-the-blue question whether he already had sex was "concluded" swiftly.
__________________
Diablo 3 Battletag: Mahou#2744 Visual Novel Addict
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 02:30   Link #666
Ceral
はりゃほれうまうーっ!
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post


But she's not a romantic interest, at least at that moment. He wasn't planning on dating her or anything.


Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
I honestly don't see what's badass about it,only in anime world do people panic when seeing eachother naked,most people I know in real life stay calm or laugh it off,or maybe it's a cultural thing?



I'd say the comment about his heart beating faster filled that role.
You guys are missing the point entirely, my biggest complaint isn't that it's unrealistic, or unbelievable, what I care about is that they make that scene more interesting. With shows recently out there like Haganai and Mayo Chiki to just name a couple, I find MCs reaction is too common. It's really not that big of a deal or all that relevant to the grand scheme of things, but I'd imagine most ecchi watchers are pretty tired of the same old oh-my-gawd situation with the MC freaking out. I'm not a big fan of ecchi but I'm already tired of this sort of reaction myself. It has nothing to do with reality. I'm talking about an anime. I actually am entertained by the scene, but it's cliche, I'd love it if they could make it more interesting and original.

I.E. I'm more disappointed in my own reaction rather than MCs reaction. It's anime, there's naked girls, but it's kind of boring because I've seen the same scene over and over before. My reaction is, ah she's naked, no big deal, what was the purpose? make me laugh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post


I'd love to see growth for the cast without more drama than really, really absolutely necessary.
And I want to see more of the mutual support between Sorata and Mashiro, i. e. him brining more expressions out of her and Mashiro providing the push in the back so that Sorata's new-found motivation keeps running. Something like that .
I'd like that as well. I really prefer light hearted comedies, right off the bat this show has a much more harsher outlook on life imo. I'm getting some Josei vibes. I'm feeling a lot of tension to be more specific, maybe I'm just imagining things? More than being about fun, this show seems to be about making something out of yourself, with Jin seemingly down in the dumps and MC not being too bright, whether it comes to romantic interests and even having trouble with his career moves, it seems like this show is headed toward pretty heavy drama. So that may be bad for us. But if that's the case, I just hope they make it believable!

Last edited by Ceral; 2012-11-04 at 02:59. Reason: Added reply to another quote
Ceral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 02:52   Link #667
monir
cho~ kakkoii
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 3rd Planet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceral View Post

I.E. I'm more disappointed in my own reaction rather than MCs reaction. It's anime, there's naked girls, but it's kind of boring because I've seen the same scene over and over before. ....
Somebody is evolving!
__________________
Eat and sleep! Sig by RRW.
Nanatsu no Taizai! Why haven't you watched it?
Executive member of the ASS. Ready to flee at the first sign of trouble.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 02:55   Link #668
Ceral
はりゃほれうまうーっ!
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Somebody is evolving!
Eheheh, thank you, I think
Ceral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 03:30   Link #669
Chaos2Frozen
Face of a Guilty Adult
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The World after E3 2015
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Somebody is evolving!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceral View Post
Eheheh, thank you, I think

Yes, and eventually you'll realize that normal naked just wouldn't cut it any more and you need more and more 'exotic material' to satisfy your evolved desires! And this would continue until you can't tell the difference between man and woman and even a cat is fine any more !!


After which you would have attain true enlightenment...
__________________


Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 03:53   Link #670
Ceral
はりゃほれうまうーっ!
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Yes, and eventually you'll realize that normal naked just wouldn't cut it any more and you need more and more 'exotic material' to satisfy your evolved desires! And this would continue until you can't tell the difference between man and woman and even a cat is fine any more !!


After which you would have attain true enlightenment...
Huh cats and enlightenment? You crazy man, hehe.
Ceral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 12:31   Link #671
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Getting there
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
NSFW
Dengeki G
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
__________________
Ravenblitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 13:11   Link #672
Dahak86
Classics never age
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblitz View Post
NSFW
Dengeki G
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Images
fix'd ver.
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic109233_51.gif
Dahak86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 16:14   Link #673
Chaos2Frozen
Face of a Guilty Adult
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The World after E3 2015
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblitz View Post
NSFW
Dengeki G
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Character development - Shiina learns to wear her own pantsu


"Next comes the bra....! Gu he he~"
__________________


Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 22:12   Link #674
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
I like the fact her belly is a bit rounder than most. It shows her metabolism is quite normal
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 22:42   Link #675
Chaos2Frozen
Face of a Guilty Adult
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The World after E3 2015
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I like the fact her belly is a bit rounder than most. It shows her metabolism is quite normal
I wouldn't have noticed if you didn't point it out

Perhaps she's just... leaning back a little ?
__________________


Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 22:53   Link #676
monir
cho~ kakkoii
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 3rd Planet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Perhaps she's just... leaning back a little ?
Or probably from all the sitting for long hours.... It's kind of sexy nonetheless.
__________________
Eat and sleep! Sig by RRW.
Nanatsu no Taizai! Why haven't you watched it?
Executive member of the ASS. Ready to flee at the first sign of trouble.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 22:59   Link #677
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Perhaps she's just... leaning back a little ?
Check the position of the panties. Clearly the belly is rounding over them.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 23:19   Link #678
Chaos2Frozen
Face of a Guilty Adult
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The World after E3 2015
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Check the position of the panties. Clearly the belly is rounding over them.
Then she's protruding her oshiri out a little !
__________________


Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 04:07   Link #679
Ridwan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: قلوب المؤمنين
Somehow, I find Mashiro's belly more adorable then sexy.
__________________
Ridwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 11:00   Link #680
MisaoFan
Prefectural Magical Girl
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
Spoiler for Episode 5:
__________________
<img src=http://i.imgur.com/ZkNBU49.jpg border=0 alt= />I will protect you from the darkness and I change my destiny.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
romantic comedy, slice of life

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.