AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-11-04, 19:46   Link #11041
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
On the contrary, even marrying an in-law seems to be against their marriage laws, let alone blood related.

via http://japan.usembassy.gov/e/acs/tacs-7114a.html
I think that means you can't marry your Brother, not your cousin.
AKA KissxSis is OUT

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 22:24   Link #11042
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
If medaka became a villain she would be no different from "edese in akame ga kill " so i dont see her as a shounen hero at best medaka is misguided overlord But in this manga medaka isnt the weird one its zenkichi , we know lots of things about medaka but zenkichi is still a black box and even his mother seems really has shaddy plans for him . Medaka seems to have a monster inside and she can control it because she is a sadist dominant sociopath , this itself recembles edese controling ice teigu since they are both cant be controled by anyone . Even with all that superiority zenkichi can control medaka so i sometimes woder if zenkichi has much more sinister thing inside him .
I thought that villainous Medaka has already been parodied and commented upon?

It was done during the end of the flask Plan arc, and done again during the Election/Not Equal Arc.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 22:36   Link #11043
kenjtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
I thought that villainous Medaka has already been parodied and commented upon?
It was done during the end of the flask Plan arc, and done again during the Election/Not Equal Arc.
What i want to say is that medaka isnt meant to be the good guy , she was born to be the overlordand have all qualities to be that . Medaka loves torturing people and doesnt have any emphaty at all , she also sees humans as pets that serve under her command or inferior creatures . If it wasnt zenkichis positive comment medaka would be the most terrifying existence in the world , just look at how medaka collected bad guys under her that alone shows her quality as an overlord .

Now lets come to kurokami group , do you guys think kurokamni group is a good organization that wants to better the world ? Let me also remind you these guy do anything for their good like forcefully marrying medaka to a person who wins a deathmatch . Medaka now is leader of kurokami group which makes the overlord and it seems only reason she refused it was because they forced her into it .

I dont know how you guys see it but medaka is gradually becoming worst possible scenario and i think in the end she may be killed by zenkichi , medaka really recemble griifith in berserk .
Old 2012-11-04, 23:33   Link #11044
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
I think that means you can't marry your Brother, not your cousin.
AKA KissxSis is OUT
It seems kinda vague.
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-07, 18:29   Link #11045
RedKey
天界の異端審問官

Just finished translating the new chapter... you have no idea... believe me. We got Nisio'd again. Hard. This was my exact reaction->
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2012-11-07, 18:51   Link #11046
DawnEmperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedKey View Post
Just finished translating the new chapter... you have no idea... believe me. We got Nisio'd again. Hard. This was my exact reaction->
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Thanks, we really appreciate it!
DawnEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-07, 19:42   Link #11047
Wolfenstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnEmperor View Post
Thanks, we really appreciate it!
I know, right? RedKey is like a godsend.

Though his words do bring me a foreboding feeling...
Old 2012-11-07, 19:43   Link #11048
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura Send a message via Skype™ to Mura
All we can do is prepare our minds as best we can.
Old 2012-11-07, 20:27   Link #11049
Lupus753

Yes, we should prepare. We should think of as many Batmanshit crazy ideas until we think of no more. We don't need to post them, just think of them so we will not be surprised. Even if they're things like, "Medaka becomes a literal Goddess", "Two characters merge to form MedaKichi", or "Nisio appears as an in-manga character", it is our best course of action.

If you throw enough darts, no matter which direction, eventually one of them will hit its target.
Lupus753 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-07, 23:35   Link #11050
DawnEmperor

Kumagawa will win, and find that winning is boring, so he loses his minus.

Shiranui is Medaka's fraternal twin, Zenkichi becomes Ihiko, Ajimu comes back from the dead, the styles completely destroy the fabric of the Medaka universe
Old 2012-11-08, 08:32   Link #11051
Meltyred

New chapter blew my mind.
Though I saw it coming, from the 1st page I read.
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 08:38   Link #11052
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

This guy...this guy is a real piece of work...I like him

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 09:25   Link #11053
kenjtr

that guys relationship with medakas mother somehow recembles zenkichi and medaka but he himself recembles kumagawa , its also intresting that shiranui is turning minu i wonder what will happen next .

In the end medaka wasnt trying to help people she was trying to correct them because she hated their weakneses like her mother , there goes medakas saint image well it crumbled when zenkichi beat him anyway .

With that logic zenkichi is really the perfect match for medaka since he doesnt have self intrest , dishonesty , deception , cruelity but he has foolishness and failture which medaka hates . Medaka isnt able to like zenkichis bad sides she only looks his plusses and ignore his minuses even scolds him when he does something foolish . I think if medaka doesnt bring herself to accept all of zenkichi she may loose him and i dont think she will find someone like him again .
Old 2012-11-08, 09:57   Link #11054
Iby
minority spirit(?)
*Fansubber

Send a message via ICQ to Iby
So he was the true final antagonist and mastermind after all or what?
Iby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 10:02   Link #11055
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

I can honestly say that i did not see that comeing O.O He seems alot like a Zenkichi that has failed at life.
SoloPanda is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 10:17   Link #11056
kenjtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
I can honestly say that i did not see that comeing O.O He seems alot like a Zenkichi that has failed at life.
I also thought that so maybe he is his father who married zenkichis mother who was medakas mothers double , the story is starting to shape now . I wonder how will zenkichi handle medaka being his fathers fiance and killed his father , this is kind of hard to accept .
Old 2012-11-08, 10:19   Link #11057
Last Carpet

He seems a little like Maguro(siscon), a little like Zenkichi(constanly mistreated by the one he loves most) and a little like Misogi(ultimately unable to achieve his goal)

Wonder if Zenkichi could end up like him?

I wonder how things will be when he sees his Medaka, moreover what about his son Kamome?
(I'd like to think he'd be happier to see Kamome, but all signs point him overlooking his own children for Medaka)

I hope to see the other four word styles(that's including Kamome and Nienami) in greater detail.

Can't help but think that the fact that Joutou slurs her words is part of her style(professhor,shorry,conversashion, emergenshy.Lol)
Last Carpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 10:19   Link #11058
X3n0gears

Really love shiranui expression this time >_< damn this chapter is really epic >_<
X3n0gears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 10:22   Link #11059
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
I do wonder what his opinion of Zenkichi will be. Seeing as Zenkichi was able to do what he couldn't, which was keep up with Medaka.
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 10:24   Link #11060
DawnEmperor

A zenkichi that has failed at life? Whoa...

Tags
action, comedy, harem, nishio, romance, shounen, student council