AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-11-07, 21:41   Link #21
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
love it *-*
more more more(TEASER ON BAKA TSUKI *0000*)

edit: i can't see the images you post please tell me a way to correct this arch-chan D:
Click on the second link will lead you to a chinese website with all the pics. It seem my links on my original post were erased by admin since they contain watermarks.

@Richocet-I believe so. His kill power is pretty strong at that level. He was raised by a vampire, funny enough... So Rushella now live on the top floor where the original vampire lady (now died) lives, and he keep a Holy sword in the shape of a Cross in the basement.

Of course, he is now receiving Campione! level rage from all the males at school, neverminding his neck is pretty much stopping a True Ancestor from turning all of them into dinner/walking abominations. Almost cliched, really
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-07, 21:57   Link #22
EvI
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Brazil
thanks a lot bro now i have only 2 questions
when i enter the teaser part of baka tsuki i don't see the project why?
and what's the personality of rushella like? is she in love with the mc already? D;

okay 3 kkkkkk
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-07, 23:07   Link #23
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
thanks a lot bro now i have only 2 questions
when i enter the teaser part of baka tsuki i don't see the project why?
and what's the personality of rushella like? is she in love with the mc already? D;

okay 3 kkkkkk
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...s_and_Draculea

You can find the wiki page here, including a new update by me for chapter 1
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 07:46   Link #24
chancs
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: where magic is reality
Send a message via Skype™ to chancs
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
thanks a lot bro now i have only 2 questions
when i enter the teaser part of baka tsuki i don't see the project why?
and what's the personality of rushella like? is she in love with the mc already? D;

okay 3 kkkkkk
Check again. It's there or follow the above link by Xin
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 11:00   Link #25
Velial
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Russia
Nice LN ... i just wonder what happen afterwards. I like Vampire girls, their ,hot! Hot! Hot !
__________________
<img src=http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=anmyya&s=6 border=0 alt= />
Velial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 15:32   Link #26
endarion88
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Gensokio
Age: 26
i was thinking.....have i become a necrophilic bastard if i like a frankestein girl? she's beautiful and all but i have some doubth about this..
__________________

if you love jrpg support progect phoenix! http://projectphoenix.info/
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 15:54   Link #27
peinmaximus@
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Brazil
endarion you aren't a necrophilic,I also think that the girl frankentein is beautiful.
hey,guys the vol 2 of this LN will get out in the day 20 of this month.someone know about what will be the history of the vol 2?
peinmaximus@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 20:16   Link #28
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
endarion you aren't a necrophilic,I also think that the girl frankentein is beautiful.
hey,guys the vol 2 of this LN will get out in the day 20 of this month.someone know about what will be the history of the vol 2?
I would have to wait for it to be translated in Chinese 1st.
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 22:38   Link #29
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: New York, USA
This looks to be promising. Is someone picking this series up?

edit: never mind.
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 01:09   Link #30
Insane
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Age: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
I would have to wait for it to be translated in Chinese 1st.
How many volumes have been translated in chinese btw?
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 01:48   Link #31
chancs
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: where magic is reality
Send a message via Skype™ to chancs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
How many volumes have been translated in chinese btw?
The series has only 1 volume released. The next release is on 20th of this month

Edit: why can't I add more than 2 tags for this ?
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 06:18   Link #32
Insane
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Age: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by chancs View Post
Edit: why can't I add more than 2 tags for this ?
Each users can only put 2 tags at max on every thread. What kind of tags you want to put here? Let me add them for you.
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 06:38   Link #33
chancs
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: where magic is reality
Send a message via Skype™ to chancs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Each users can only put 2 tags at max on every thread. What kind of tags you want to put here? Let me add them for you.
eh...but I was able to add 5 when I created a thread here. Anyways, it's "Fantasy"and "supernatural" taken from mangaupdates.
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 07:01   Link #34
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: There...no, not there.Yes, there!
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by chancs View Post
eh...but I was able to add 5 when I created a thread here. Anyways, it's "Fantasy"and "supernatural" taken from mangaupdates.
I added them for you.

Story seems interesting, hope to read it some more.
__________________
DarkSkiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 07:22   Link #35
Insane
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Age: 18
Just took a glance on BT and........it seems a civil war is occuring right there (And why always involving that Zero2001 guy again?)
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 07:24   Link #36
for3ver
The Lost Child
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: neverland? where ever that is..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Just took a glance on BT and........it seems a civil war is occuring right there (And why always involving that Zero2001 guy again?)
hmmm whats this? please elaborate (i apologize for going off topic)

in addition, i thank the translator for taking up this series, it will hopefully prove to be a wonderful read, whilst i study for exams...
__________________
for3ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 07:30   Link #37
chancs
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: where magic is reality
Send a message via Skype™ to chancs
Quote:
Originally Posted by for3ver View Post
hmmm whats this? please elaborate (i apologize for going off topic)

in addition, i thank the translator for taking up this series, it will hopefully prove to be a wonderful read, whilst i study for exams...
Please guys. A sincere request. No matter what you read on BT, don't comment here. We will all go off-topic in a flash.
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 08:09   Link #38
Insane
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Age: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by chancs View Post
Please guys. A sincere request. No matter what you read on BT, don't comment here. We will all go off-topic in a flash.
Aah, sorry about that

Just wondering. Is the MC an action guy or not? (judging from the illustrations, the MC looks quite badass though). I'm hoping to see Hyodou Issei-like development from him where he is seemingly weak at the first couple of the volumes yet as the story dragged on he learns how to fight and eventually becomes a motherfucking badass in the later volumes.
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 09:13   Link #39
florza
一日之计在于晨
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: A place where the seasons come to a standstill
He's a capable protag right from the start.

Detective-like abilities and a bankai up his sleeve.
florza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 09:22   Link #40
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by florza View Post
He's a capable protag right from the start.

Detective-like abilities and a bankai up his sleeve.
What and who?

Also, what is this civil war thread? Link plz
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ecchi, fantasy, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:20.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.