AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Total Eclipse/Muv-Luv

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-10-22, 00:06   Link #161
DoomCalibur
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Damn it . I really wonder where Mr.V is. I really gonna to die . I really need to read the next part nowwwwwwwww. If any1 can post the illustration of vol 1,2,3,4 then it would too enough to ease my hunger men.
DoomCalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-22, 02:08   Link #162
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: take a guess?
Age: 27
the latest translated TSFIA article is schwarzesmarken related if anyone is interested.
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-22, 04:12   Link #163
Timsel
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
the latest translated TSFIA article is schwarzesmarken related if anyone is interested.
Ho-o-o? And where we can find it?
Timsel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-22, 06:41   Link #164
EagleBlue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timsel View Post
Ho-o-o? And where we can find it?
The link got posted in the Game thread. Better get to it now before the thread deletes from 4chan.

http://boards.4chan.org/m/res/8360787#p8360805
EagleBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-22, 08:10   Link #165
Timsel
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleBlue View Post
The link got posted in the Game thread. Better get to it now before the thread deletes from 4chan.

http://boards.4chan.org/m/res/8360787#p8360805
Great, thank you very much!
It seems I`am too old to navigate on4chan myself
Timsel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-22, 08:59   Link #166
Alastor Mobius Toth
Idar Lead
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: World Marshall bureau
I want to know where are they pulling the most recent TSFiA volumes from, like No. #66...I have all of the TSFiA magazines, and some of the recent stuff (like the Baltic Strike) is simply not there...is volume 6 out already?
__________________
Let the world fear us all.
It's just means to an end.
Our salvation lies in the Father's sins.
Alastor Mobius Toth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-22, 09:16   Link #167
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Sleeping in Yokohama base, Section 9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor Mobius Toth View Post
I want to know where are they pulling the most recent TSFiA volumes from, like No. #66...I have all of the TSFiA magazines, and some of the recent stuff (like the Baltic Strike) is simply not there...is volume 6 out already?
The TSFiA is released monthly in the Hobby Japan magazines, while the TSFiA volumes are compilations of the series. Probably need more material for vol6 before its released.
__________________


When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
grevierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-22, 09:23   Link #168
Alastor Mobius Toth
Idar Lead
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: World Marshall bureau
Aaaaaaaahhhhhh, I see now.

Thanks a lot.


Well, other then proper TSFiA, the magazines also host portions of whichever major Muv-Luv side story that is being hyped (we had Total Eclipse, now Schwarzemarken), so they probably need Carnelian to do more sweet designs too.
__________________
Let the world fear us all.
It's just means to an end.
Our salvation lies in the Father's sins.
Alastor Mobius Toth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-31, 08:11   Link #169
DoomCalibur
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Any1 know Mister V whereabout??
DoomCalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 11:05   Link #170
Mazryonh
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
The Schwarzesmarken website has been updated recently with some very suggestive sample pics for the 22 and 23 novel summaries. Oh well, Carnelian's specialty was always eroge. If anyone can tell us what's going on it'd be appreciated.

http://schwarzesmarken.jp/story24.html
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 11:52   Link #171
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Type-00
That was... an awkward scene. So everyone in the 666th treated her completely as an enemy spy so she ran away, took off her clothes the moment she returned to her room and waited for her prey. I'm just astonished that she was so sure that Theo would visit her first, and ensnare him bare-naked with her voluptuous body (How lewd~), and following it up by sweet talking him that she'll be fine as long as he believes her. That's just unfair to Theo. Anyone in his shoes might succumb to the temptation without reserves. Well, it seems to be effective based from ch 23. They should really make it clear whether they went all the way or stopped with just the hugging part. The writers are such a tease.

Last edited by Silvance; 2012-11-09 at 14:05.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 12:00   Link #172
Esg
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
They should really make it clear whether they went all the way or stopped with just the hugging part. The writers are such a tease.
>Sister in law

Esg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 12:01   Link #173
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Type-00
They're not blood-related so its okay. They can engage in procreative exercises with wild positions as much as they want. haha.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 13:00   Link #174
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
what's the timeline for Schwarzesmarken?

and is there a translation or summary for me to even understand what's happening in each 24 chapter available in the site?
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 13:11   Link #175
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Type-00
1983

There's a link in the first post, but there's no english translations beyond what's provided in the link. Same for the chapter summaries.

Last edited by Silvance; 2012-11-10 at 14:31.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 13:15   Link #176
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Wait, who may have done what with whom?
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 13:20   Link #177
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Type-00
Esg and I were talking about Liz and Theo.

Last edited by Silvance; 2012-11-09 at 14:04.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 13:22   Link #178
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
The Sister in law post by Esg caught me off guard.....

So I take it "Liz" and Theo were not blood related siblings, no?
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 13:32   Link #179
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Type-00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
The Sister in law post by Esg caught me off guard.....

So I take it "Liz" and Theo were not blood related siblings, no?
Uhuh. That is correct. They are not related by blood
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 17:02   Link #180
Mazryonh
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
That was... an awkward scene. So everyone in the 666th treated her completely as an enemy spy so she ran away, took off her clothes the moment she returned to her room and waited for her prey.
That just stinks of a "ploy to get an ally." Did Theodor ever get to the bottom of how Liz supposedly survived and how she got her TSF training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
I'm just astonished that she was so sure that Theo would visit her first, and ensnare him bare-naked with her voluptuous body (How lewd~), and following it up by sweet talking him that she'll be fine as long as he believes her.
Yeah, I'm surprised someone didn't come into her room before Theo. Maybe someone like Pham did and said "I hope your plan succeeds!"

By the way, are the Schwarzesmarken writers trying to steal Yosuga no Sora's thunder by setting Theo up with Liz? Theo is surrounded by Carnelian-designed women like Sylvia and Irisdina, and he picks Liz. Kind of makes me wonder what put the rest out of the running, aside from the enthusiastic Sora-character-type fanboy audience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
That's just unfair to Theo. Anyone in his shoes might succumb to the temptation without reserves. Well, it seems to be effective based from ch 23. They should really make it clear whether they went all the way or stopped with just the hugging part. The writers are such a tease.
Yeah, I'm a little tired of the trope that a female character can pull a stunt like that and get whatever she wants out of a male character that way. Still, given how many shippers this move pissed off, it'd be criminal if they didn't release an eroge version (perhaps after an anime adaptation voiced by eroge voice actors, like To Heart 2 did) so we can make Theodor choose whomever we want.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.