AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2012-11-12, 18:46   Link #10861
DonQuigleone
Knight Errant

Learn to be happy in your own self. You shouldn't need someone else, instead the someone else should make me you happier, but the lack of them shouldn't make you unhappy.

As for your ex, she doesn't love you, you deserve better. Move on, you don't need you, and she's just bringing you down.
DonQuigleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-13, 02:57   Link #10862
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

It's not really doubting my self worth, more just missing a companion. She just reminded me of past times, lol.
Khu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 22:42   Link #10863
Ruby Princess

Okay, guys... a friend of mine's in a tricky situation! Two friends of mine recently broke up because the boy cheated on his girlfriend. The girl didn't speak to him for a while, so I figured that she just decided to cut ties with him and move on with her life... but it seems she decided to go for revenge instead. A few nights ago she sent him a text message apologizing for ignoring him, and she said that she was bored and in the mood to roleplay through text (she and her boyfriend used to roleplay when they were dating, sometimes for sexy kinky fantasies and sometimes just for fun). What did she wish to roleplay about, you ask? Well, she told Ex-Boyfriend that she always thought it was erotic whenever bitter ex-lovers tried to win her back. She asked him to pretend to be a psycho jealous yandere ex-boyfriend and threaten to kill her unless she agreed to get back together with him. They roleplayed this scenario for a while. the next morning, she claimed to be embarrassed about her shenanigans the night before and asked him to delete all the texts he'd gotten from her.

This was all just setting him up for a trap, though! My girl friend (note the space that distinguishes it from 'girlfriend,' sorry yuri lovers), the ex-girlfriend I mean, told me about the whole thing this morning, and said that she's considering showing the threatening text messages to the police and pretending as though they were serious threats rather than just him playing a character in a roleplaying session. He also can't prove his innocence because he deleted all the texts from her where she asked him to roleplay such a thing. What do you guys think I should do? Should I try to tell her she's being cruel and try to talk her out of carrying out this revenge scheme? She says that she's thinking about enacting the plan on Christmas Day for maximum damage. Goodness, I guess the old saying about hell and scorned women is true...
Ruby Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 00:00   Link #10864
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Princess View Post
(snip)
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

If she's threatening to call the police then I would recommend speaking with them (not via 911) about this issue prior to her having the opportunity to do so. That's kind of the "worst case scenario" bit but it's also something that seems necessary if it were to turn into a misuse of your local police force and a farce of a trial about fiction-based text messages. At the very least, be prepared to give a very strong statement that the boyfriend is not plotting to murder her and that she is not right in the mind.

Now don't get me wrong, cheating is not OK. But neither is being found guilty of perjury (lying in court, and that's only the most obvious thing that will happen to her if she goes through with it and gets discovered, which she will), or the even worse alternative of the boyfriend being imprisoned for sending her "threats" or for having planned out a "murder." At the end of the day I imagine that his service provider will have record of the dialogue and that evidence would make up for his lack of evidence.

With all of that in mind, you most definitely should discourage her. In fact, please discourage your friend.
Old 2012-12-13, 00:21   Link #10865
willx
Nyaaan~~

It's pretty easy for her to get caught. Just advise her not to be stupid. Also, avoid people who are stupid. I kid, but seriously, it's a bad move -- you'd best tell her not to do it.

Outlook is negative
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 00:39   Link #10866
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Revenge is not going to benefit anyone. Please, do tell your friend not to do it.
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 00:58   Link #10867
Soverence

I have to agree with everyone here, tell your friend that besides the fact that this would never work, there is not a single good thing that can come of it.
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 04:17   Link #10868
Mr.Raw
So damn lazy...ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Mr.Raw Send a message via MSN to Mr.Raw Send a message via Skype™ to Mr.Raw
I must say you women...evill

As everyone already said: Discourage her. You might even want to discipline her (yuri-lover here)

Random info:
Signature: Sun-Ken Rock

Mr.Raw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 09:09   Link #10869
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Princess View Post
This was all just setting him up for a trap, though! My girl friend (note the space that distinguishes it from 'girlfriend,' sorry yuri lovers), the ex-girlfriend I mean, told me about the whole thing this morning, and said that she's considering showing the threatening text messages to the police and pretending as though they were serious threats rather than just him playing a character in a roleplaying session. He also can't prove his innocence because he deleted all the texts from her where she asked him to roleplay such a thing. What do you guys think I should do? Should I try to tell her she's being cruel and try to talk her out of carrying out this revenge scheme? She says that she's thinking about enacting the plan on Christmas Day for maximum damage. Goodness, I guess the old saying about hell and scorned women is true...
Your friend is a freaking idiot. Service providers keep records of that stuff. All the police have to do is subpoena them and they can get every text they sent, including the kinky ones.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 10:51   Link #10870
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Your friend is a freaking idiot. Service providers keep records of that stuff. All the police have to do is subpoena them and they can get every text they sent, including the kinky ones.
This. It's not going to work. Tell her to back off if she doesn't want to look like an idiot, or worse. It's better to just move on. Nothing ever good comes out of revenge.
Old 2012-12-13, 16:23   Link #10871
Ruby Princess

I showed this page to my friend. She got angry and slapped me for sharing such a private thing online... then she hugged me and said thanks for caring about her. She's decided to ditch the whole revenge thing since it's more dangerous and less foolproof than she thought, and just move on with her life. Thanks, guys.
Ruby Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 23:05   Link #10872
Lost Cause

Just make sure she dies ditch the idea! Not only could she be chad he'd with perjury, but sued for liable and slander by the ex-boyfriend!

Ride, Boldly Ride!
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 13:47   Link #10873
willx
Nyaaan~~

Walked around outside in Lululemon pants, saw a girl staring at my butt. Yeaaahh.. still got it

Outlook is positive
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 23:49   Link #10874
barcode120x
NS

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
Walked around outside in Lululemon pants, saw a girl staring at my butt. Yeaaahh.. still got it

Outlook is positive
Unless there was a stain somewhere there...........................or your crack was showing..................

Haha, I'm just messing :P; thumbs up though!
Old 2012-12-17, 11:57   Link #10875
Nightbat®
Deadpan Snarker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scanner View Post
Unless there was a stain somewhere there...........................or your crack was showing..................

Haha, I'm just messing :P; thumbs up though!
Hmm, I notice it happens to me most often when I put my wallet in my backpocket
Old 2012-12-17, 12:09   Link #10876
GDB

Sounds like you found some gold diggers.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 18:15   Link #10877
Nightbat®
Deadpan Snarker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Sounds like you found some gold diggers.

Are you saying they're not interested in me because I'm such a charming, witty, empathic and intelligent conversationalist?

Old 2012-12-19, 14:59   Link #10878
Aqua Knight

What's your opinion on overly attached girlfriends?
Old 2012-12-19, 15:13   Link #10879
Nightbat®
Deadpan Snarker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Knight View Post
What's your opinion on overly attached girlfriends?
The insecure or the possesive type of attachment?
Old 2012-12-19, 15:14   Link #10880
Aqua Knight

What do you mean by insecure attachment?

Tags
advice, break-ups, dating, dating after divorce, divorce, happiness, love, pairings, single dad, single mom