AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-08-13, 10:22   Link #81
larethian
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Did she? After their date, she never answered to Kashiwada's calls and mail. In fact, she hasn't yet made another appearance IIRC. We have to wait for v5 to find out.
__________________
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 19:51   Link #82
ZeKeR
somewhere in the armory
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Did she? After their date, she never answered to Kashiwada's calls and mail. In fact, she hasn't yet made another appearance IIRC. We have to wait for v5 to find out.
thats why I said inb4.... and how i WISH for it to happen much.
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 20:39   Link #83
larethian
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Oh lol, sorry I didn't know what inb4 meant before this post.
__________________
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 15:36   Link #84
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
there isn't a manga thread for this isn't it?

I haven't read the spoilers and still waiting for the light novel translation and reading the translation in the manga and I'm surprised at chapter 4.

Koigasaki is actually helping him turn into a decent guy.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-07, 00:22   Link #85
larethian
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Sorry tsunade666, but I won't be working on the LN anymore (I think). Hope for another TL because there are more interesting characters after v1. As for manga, IMS will still be releasing it (depending on my schedule), but I'm on long vacation till mid-Jan or so. Unless I get free internet overseas, I won't be on much after November 17.

Now for v5 overview (sorry for my tenses and grammar; just random writing):
Spoilers
Spoiler for v5 overview
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Images
cover from Amazon
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?


LQ scans, courtesy of yours truly:
NSFW
color pages; might be potentially nsfw
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Images
Yuuzu with Naoki
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Images
Yuuzu, Momo, Naoki
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

NSFW
Azuki cosplay
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

NSFW
potentially nsfw; Azuki cosplay in sailor uniform
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Images
Akari in shock on seeing Azuki and Momo
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

NSFW
Naoki caught Akari hiding the ero-stuff of Naoki which she showed to Azuki and Momo
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Images
Murasaki embarrassed as she realized Naoki is just a high school student
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Images
Murasaki blowing goodbye kiss to Naoki
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Images
Miserable Souta (see spoilers above) with Naoki
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Images
Hasegawa Midori talking caustically to her best friend, Rio
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
__________________
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 04:48   Link #86
blade82
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: you have to find out
the girls are so cute but all of them are in Naoki's harem?
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-14, 01:48   Link #87
kobester11
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Take a wild guess
I thought IMS dropped it... Oh well
kobester11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-14, 04:19   Link #88
larethian
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
^ no, it's because I'm delaying it. Are yall really dying to read the manga? I don't really see the demand though.
__________________
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-14, 04:51   Link #89
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
thanks for the summary Lare. if the novel isn't being translated anymore then ... well I will wait. Its a normal thing anyway maybe I should read some summaries (if there are any) because I'm not familiar with the other character. I only read the translation from bt and the manga. (Maybe I should look into the thread if there are any summary)
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 19:24   Link #90
hdt545
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
I loved toradora and picked up the LN series. Right now I am waiting for the 6th volume to arrive (should be here by friday). I am anxious to see how the plot develops from before. Hopefully more people would be intrested in series now that some chapers have been released in manga.

I can understand about 95% of what's written in the novel despite only studying for half a year. I don't feel too comfortable trying to fully translate the LN just yet. I could try writing summaries instead if people are intrested. IIRC there are no summaries out apart from the short one of volume 4 and more extensive one of volume 5 written in here.
hdt545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-18, 02:46   Link #91
larethian
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Finally read v6. It was a very interesting volume. And, drama CD has been green-lit.
__________________
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-18, 02:54   Link #92
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: There...no, not there.Yes, there!
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Finally read v6. It was a very interesting volume. And, drama CD has been green-lit.
Interesting you say? Are there some developments or something?
__________________
DarkSkiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 01:44   Link #93
kobester11
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Take a wild guess
There's gonna be an anime of this, I'm sure of it...




Can someone put some summaries? >.<
kobester11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 01:50   Link #94
larethian
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
To be honest, I rather not have an anime. With the amount of love comedies getting adapted, this will flunk sales targets for sure.

And volume 6 has some unnecessary pandering by adding another potential love interest (Nee-san archetype) and making Akari more brocon than ever. I rather the dynamics be kept between Naoki and the trio: Momo, Midori and Azuki. However, the development was still very entertaining.

Next volume, we will have Naoki playing snow white in school festival and Midori playing prince

Despite having Toradora vibes, this a very mediocre LN, but its entertainment value is no doubt high if you are very into the Otaku culture.

I don't feel like doing summaries because I'm already translating the manga.
__________________
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 02:48   Link #95
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
I'll just say this story is pretty bland for being made into an anime series.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 05:49   Link #96
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
I rather the dynamics be kept between Naoki and the trio: Momo, Midori and Azuki. However, the development was still very entertaining.
What's the current relationship status between Naoki and the 3 girls?
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 12:36   Link #97
kobester11
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Take a wild guess
Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
To be honest, I rather not have an anime. With the amount of love comedies getting adapted, this will flunk sales targets for sure.
But whenever I see this series, it just screams "Please animate me!" With the right director and screenwriter, anything can sell...sometimes


Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
I don't feel like doing summaries because I'm already translating the manga.
In the recent raw, they're in the volleyball match now right?
kobester11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-26, 04:43   Link #98
larethian
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I'll just say this story is pretty bland for being made into an anime series.
I would disagree on that. Well, most of the love comedy series will be mediocre in my book (w.r.t. writing and plot) with a few exceptions, but the entertainment value for the less 'novel' stories will differ based on the execution of the story.

Spoiler for TLDR: nope, I don’t think it’s bland, not in the slightest:


Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
What's the current relationship status between Naoki and the 3 girls?
It's hinted that Momo is getting more conscious of her growing feelings for Naoki, but in denial.

Azuki pretty much fell for Naoki after volume 2. She took the initiative and asked him out for a date, which he left in the middle to save Momo. This led her to believe that Naoki was interested in Momo and she began avoiding him. Thereafter, the 'misunderstanding' was cleared up and she went back to taking the initiative again.

For Midori, the first 'major' interaction was in v1, after the karaoke, when Naoki thanked her for coming. In v2 (IIRC), she was left out during pairing in art class, and Naoki paired up with her, where they are supposed to draw portraits of each other. This was the second interaction. Following that, we had the fireworks viewing at summer festival, though I can't remember whether it was Naoki who invited her or Momo (i think it was Naoki but I can't be sure). Then, later, Midori invited Naoki to the school festival of her best friend in another high school, to get ideas what to do for their own school festival. It was then revealed through her close friend that Naoki was probably the first friend Midori made in high school. Midori is definitely warming up to Naoki but I do not think there are any romantic feelings yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobester11 View Post
But whenever I see this series, it just screams "Please animate me!" With the right director and screenwriter, anything can sell...sometimes




In the recent raw, they're in the volleyball match now right?
Errrhh, sorry, what volleyball match? Are you sure we are talking about the same series?

EDIT: Oh, you are talking about the manga, I haven't have time to look at chapter 9 and beyond yet. 8 should be released soon. I'm on business trip now until next week. Probably won't be watching any anime till I'm back. I'm getting busier again.
__________________
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-26, 05:14   Link #99
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post

It's hinted that Momo is getting more conscious of her growing feelings for Naoki, but in denial.

Azuki pretty much fell for Naoki after volume 2. She took the initiative and asked him out for a date, which he left in the middle to save Momo. This led her to believe that Naoki was interested in Momo and she began avoiding him. Thereafter, the 'misunderstanding' was cleared up and she went back to taking the initiative again.

For Midori, the first 'major' interaction was in v1, after the karaoke, when Naoki thanked her for coming. In v2 (IIRC), she was left out during pairing in art class, and Naoki paired up with her, where they are supposed to draw portraits of each other. This was the second interaction. Following that, we had the fireworks viewing at summer festival, though I can't remember whether it was Naoki who invited her or Momo (i think it was Naoki but I can't be sure). Then, later, Midori invited Naoki to the school festival of her best friend in another high school, to get ideas what to do for their own school festival. It was then revealed through her close friend that Naoki was probably the first friend Midori made in high school. Midori is definitely warming up to Naoki but I do not think there are any romantic feelings yet.
Wow. You put a lot of your thoughts there Lare though I didn't read it yet.

What happen in vol 02 that makes Azuki interested on Naoki?

Midori is a slow paced development but does Naoki still love her? because if this story has toradorish in it then at some point. Naoki should start noticing Momo?

What are the feeling of Naoki at the moment for the girls?

EDIT:

After reading your thoughts about the work. You put a lot of effort on it if you ask me or at least it shows on what you like about the work.

If you ask me, Naoki is a nice guy

Spoiler for thoughts:
__________________


Last edited by tsunade666; 2013-04-26 at 05:40.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-26, 07:41   Link #100
larethian
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Well, I'm just trying to be objective. And part of the reason why I'm TLing the manga is because of an agreement i want to keep. I enjoy it as much as i enjoy the other romcoms I'm reading. Why i look forward to it is because of the toradora vibes
__________________
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ecchi, harem, otaku

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.