AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-11-19, 10:28   Link #1241
Insane
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Age: 19
I bet it's gonna be in Visual Novel format (eroge is a no-no and fighting game is kinda unlikely)
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-19, 10:31   Link #1242
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Quote:
Originally Posted by farios View Post
Date A Live game by Compile Heart, wait what?

Spoiler for spoiler:

Platform and genre unknown
Already .
Never thought that we see a game from this ln so soon....hell I even thought that was something almost impossible.
Also It's me or in the pic with Shidou and Origami show us some kind of mini game?(or event) i mean there is a green bar.
And then we have some kind of fighting game part with Shidou and Tohka remind me of fate/ ultimate codes.
Why I get the feeling that we never see this game here.

Quote:
someone said that volume 6 would be a yuri volume...really i lost all my hope...
but if i can see kurumi or ellen for me...well that is all that it counts.
I think is better if we wait vol 6 to see if is true or not.
Honestly I find this a little strange .
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-19, 10:51   Link #1243
farios
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Already .
Never thought that we see a game from this ln so soon....hell I even thought that was something almost impossible.
Also It's me or in the pic with Shidou and Origami show us some kind of mini game?(or event) i mean there is a green bar.
And then we have some kind of fighting game part with Shidou and Tohka remind me of fate/ ultimate codes.
Why I get the feeling that we never see this game here.
It's just some kind of prediction from the editor, like i said before the game is only announced no info about the platform or the genre, basically thome images doesn't have any meaning

Quote:
I think is better if we wait vol 6 to see if is true or not.
Honestly I find this a little strange .
There really is no real proof for that, the whole Yuri thing is just a joke from the spirit name Lily that is yuri in Japan, and also boosted by the fact that she is supposed to hate males
__________________
a fallen Angel never smiles
A fresh shrine will be built by the hands of the lord on top of numerous sacrifices.
farios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-19, 12:26   Link #1244
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Well I think and hope the joke about the spirit is that she sees males as strange living forms since all seireis so far are female.

In order to overcome, Kotori will force Shidou to crossdress and get close to Miku.

Thats my guess.
__________________
The world is collapsing
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-19, 17:42   Link #1245
EvI
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
Holy... Wait, those swords... Are they beam swords/sabers/you call it? And, P-Portable rocket launchers?

Gattling gun and more missiles... Remind me of that Heavyarms Custom...



Source?



The AST did not know about the dress Riki mentioned. Think of it as those poor ASTs fighting against bishoujos with AT Field/GN Field.(Summarized from Riki's post.)
the source is on some few pages back good luck finding it if you want
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-19, 18:20   Link #1246
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
I bet it's gonna be in Visual Novel format (eroge is a no-no and fighting game is kinda unlikely)
I am good with that !!
I just hope it will for a Platform I have.
Touka!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Well I think and hope the joke about the spirit is that she sees males as strange living forms since all seireis so far are female.

In order to overcome, Kotori will force Shidou to crossdress and get close to Miku.

Thats my guess.
Well a man's got to do what a man's got to do. And in your scenario that is crossdress as girl.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-19, 23:37   Link #1247
chancs
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: where magic is reality
Send a message via Skype™ to chancs
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
I am good with that !!
I just hope it will for a Platform I have.
Touka!!



Well a man's got to do what a man's got to do. And in your scenario that is crossdress as girl.
Shit shit...I am lagging so behind that I am missing all the fun here
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-20, 09:11   Link #1248
DevotionFX
紅月の瞋願
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Thailand
But many protagonist these days have "Crossdress" skill....
Such an Kamito, Ash, Akihisa, Ayumu(or mi? lol) and Toori. Oh, even Kirito? I guess
DevotionFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-20, 09:21   Link #1249
chancs
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: where magic is reality
Send a message via Skype™ to chancs
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevotionFX View Post
But many protagonist these days have "Crossdress" skill....
Such an Kamito, Ash, Akihisa, Ayumu(or mi? lol) and Toori. Oh, even Kirito? I guess
A new trend it seems
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-20, 12:26   Link #1250
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevotionFX View Post
But many protagonist these days have "Crossdress" skill....
Such an Kamito, Ash, Akihisa, Ayumu(or mi? lol) and Toori. Oh, even Kirito? I guess
Funny part about Kirito in GGO is that he isn't even cross dressing. He actually looks like that.
__________________

Last edited by XFire; 2012-11-20 at 23:25.
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-20, 18:45   Link #1251
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Funny part about Kamito in GGO is that he isn't even cross dressing. He actually looks like that.
It's Kirito not Kamito. However, it's ok.

Kamito, Ash, Akihisa, Ayumu,Toori and Kirito only a few of these guys can pull of crossdressing as girl.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-20, 18:50   Link #1252
jonathanasdf
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Send a message via MSN to jonathanasdf
... when did Ayumu ever "pull off" dressing as a girl.....

and if you're not restricting to lns then gotta mention yuuki rito lol
jonathanasdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-20, 19:01   Link #1253
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanasdf View Post
... when did Ayumu ever "pull off" dressing as a girl.....

and if you're not restricting to lns then gotta mention yuuki rito lol
Well I never said Ayumu can pull it off. AFAIK he can't and never will.
I think yuuki Rito falls under Gender bender then cross dressing.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-20, 19:10   Link #1254
jonathanasdf
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Send a message via MSN to jonathanasdf
pretty sure there were scenes where he crossdressed while actually male... or does my memory fail me
jonathanasdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-20, 23:06   Link #1255
DoomCalibur
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Well protagonists who are good at cross dressing usually got called a freak by every1 but their harems eventually admitted that their protagonists are very beautiful to the extend the girls are taken back looking at the boys. For ex :
- Kamito as Ren Ashbell made Claire praise for being as beautiful the real Ren() and Ellis made Kamito wear all of her Ren Ashbell clothes collection()
- Shinobu in Tsuki Tsuki! when cross dressing won the 2nd place in School Beauty contest which he after that made the judges almost fainted when hearing him said that he is a boy()
- Akihisa also got max score in the Beauty in Yukata contest when he was forced to do it as a part of punishment by the girls
DoomCalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-20, 23:27   Link #1256
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomCalibur View Post
Well protagonists who are good at cross dressing usually got called a freak by every1 but their harems eventually admitted that their protagonists are very beautiful to the extend the girls are taken back looking at the boys. For ex :
- Kamito as Ren Ashbell made Claire praise for being as beautiful the real Ren() and Ellis made Kamito wear all of her Ren Ashbell clothes collection()
- Shinobu in Tsuki Tsuki! when cross dressing won the 2nd place in School Beauty contest which he after that made the judges almost fainted when hearing him said that he is a boy()
- Akihisa also got max score in the Beauty in Yukata contest when he was forced to do it as a part of punishment by the girls
Hold on a second, when did Shinobu cross-dress?

And from I've seen Kamito as Ren. S/he is better looking than his/her entire harem.
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-20, 23:45   Link #1257
Riki
ランダム王
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Atlantis
updated chapter 5 vol 2 part 4~~Tohka goes hero time.

Xfire: shinobu crossed dress in the LN vol 4 i think.

and there is nooo info on the new spirit for vol 6..so dont go assuming its true that she is lesbian and an idol......it might be true but its not confirmed.
__________________
Life is a blank sheet of paper. Each of your movements and actions will determine whether or not it becomes art or scrap.
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-21, 00:52   Link #1258
DoomCalibur
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Well i am kind of freak out when hearing the news about vol 6 having yuri scene. Seriously that really freaking me out men. And about the fact that Shinobu cross dress is indeed in vol 4( because his school has a freaking tradition that happen every year. It said that each class will have 1 student cosplay or more correctly cross dress into opposite gender and become the idol figure in that class. Shinobu got chosen because Minami said he has handsome feature)And invol 8 he won the 2nd place in the his school beauty contest.
DoomCalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-21, 09:10   Link #1259
Insane
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Age: 19
Feels kinda weird to me. Nearly all male protagonists in harem stories usually have plain looking features, yet somehow they always look cute in female outfit. Are those otakus in Japan get bored with excessive girls's appearance in LNs so that they're yearning for traps or something?
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 11:18   Link #1260
Riki
ランダム王
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Atlantis
okay~ Chapter 5 is done. and its about the Kotori moe part which is apparent everyone heard about.
__________________
Life is a blank sheet of paper. Each of your movements and actions will determine whether or not it becomes art or scrap.
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, angelic spirits, comedy, drama, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, romance, science fiction, shounen, tragedy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:32.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.