AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-11-22, 03:37   Link #441
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Hideyoshi vote average is pretty high on the female list, it's just too bad that not many people vote for him/her this time(probably because the lack of aka test new volumes on 2012?

Edit : finished reading vol 10.5. From the afterword, it seems next olume is going to be the last baka test main story volume. It's kinda sad that one of the first LN I've read is going to end soon, but I prefer it to end with a bang of bakaness rather than dragging pointlessly so I guess in a way, it's a good thing I guess.
Bold: Like...higher than Kuroyukihime...and only 6 girls on the top 30 are ranked higher than Hideyoshi? They should just take Hideyoshi out and put it in a separate category, because it's unfair to both guys and girls when no one can define its gender.

I have to say, it has to be expected given how things are going. How would Baka Test proceed once the battle against the 3rd years is resolved?

I added some snark remarks for the crossover stories. I don't actually intend to make them funny, but just to express my thoughts on the story (since it's non-canon, I figure why not)

And yeah, I'll be doing 10.5 as well. This will be my final work.
Sleep_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-22, 03:48   Link #442
Chaos2Frozen
Put it in the Database
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Got to ask; how is the average vote determined?
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-22, 03:49   Link #443
judasmartel
神の金槌 (ユダ=マーテル)
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Cainta, Rizal, Philippines
So where did Himeji's magic hair clip come from, then?
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-22, 04:01   Link #444
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Got to ask; how is the average vote determined?
Voting points/Number of votes. I thought you would figure that out since you're most active on this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
So where did Himeji's magic hair clip come from, then?
Keyword--Usagi--upcoming volume 10.5 (check previous page for illustration)
Sleep_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-22, 04:03   Link #445
Chaos2Frozen
Put it in the Database
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Voting points/Number of votes. I thought you would figure that out since you're most active on this...
Then the next question would be how were the voting points determined ?
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-22, 04:05   Link #446
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Then the next question would be how were the voting points determined ?
My guess is that they had a 1-10 rating system or something, and there were abstain and others going on...

あべし、ひでぶ、うわらば、たわば!!
Sleep_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-22, 04:14   Link #447
Chaos2Frozen
Put it in the Database
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
My guess is that they had a 1-10 rating system or something, and there were abstain and others going on...

あべし、ひでぶ、うわらば、たわば!!
And so the mystery continues... But assuming that's true, we're talking some very determined but sexually confused individuals

(And it also makes Hamazura getting the lowest average vote of both genders all the more hilarious)

Damnit at least use romanji! I can't read Kanji
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-22, 04:22   Link #448
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
And so the mystery continues... But assuming that's true, we're talking some very determined but sexually confused individuals

(And it also makes Hamazura getting the lowest average vote of both genders all the more hilarious)
You know what the scary thing is? If you combined the votes, it will have just 8 vote points shy of Aoi Toori, and will be ranked 11th for guys...and 4th for girls

Zura's the underdog here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Damnit at least use romanji! I can't read Kanji
This is your answer. And it's just basic hiragana lol, not even kanji (you should be able to understand some kanji...) 勉強是没有幸福的。
Sleep_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-22, 04:33   Link #449
Chaos2Frozen
Put it in the Database
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
You know what the scary thing is? If you combined the votes, it will have just 8 vote points shy of Aoi Toori, and will be ranked 11th for guys...and 4th for girls

Zura's the underdog here...
Sigh, what kind of reality is this that the girls have less votes than guys ?


Well if you use those characters that can be found in a certain other language that I grew up learning, then yes I can understand you

My Japanese skills are the product of 8 years of Anime watching and one extracurricular class in Poly- In other words, nonexistent
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-22, 10:55   Link #450
kazzuya13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Is it bad to request the translation of the colored Illustration cause I always read them and think that they are funny. So if the translator is reading this please translate the colored Illustration. I very much appreciate it.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-22, 11:15   Link #451
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
Is it bad to request the translation of the colored Illustration cause I always read them and think that they are funny. So if the translator is reading this please translate the colored Illustration. I very much appreciate it.
They're already translated Just click on the pictures to read them. (I haven't bothered with the title page, but the rest are all done, all the way until 10.5.) Just click on each picture to see the text at the bottom. I am waiting for a certain typesetter from RedHawkScans to do them up in his freetime, that's all. (very grateful for his help up till now though.)

For example, this.
Sleep_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-22, 13:13   Link #452
kazzuya13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
They're already translated Just click on the pictures to read them. (I haven't bothered with the title page, but the rest are all done, all the way until 10.5.) Just click on each picture to see the text at the bottom. I am waiting for a certain typesetter from RedHawkScans to do them up in his freetime, that's all. (very grateful for his help up till now though.)

For example, this.
Sorry I didn't notice the bottom part after the illustration.
I always expect that it would be inside the text bubble.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-22, 17:49   Link #453
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
They're already translated Just click on the pictures to read them. (I haven't bothered with the title page, but the rest are all done, all the way until 10.5.) Just click on each picture to see the text at the bottom. I am waiting for a certain typesetter from RedHawkScans to do them up in his freetime, that's all. (very grateful for his help up till now though.)

For example, this.
I never noticed this before.. thanks for pointing it out I've always just kinda winged it.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 02:53   Link #454
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 23
Btw, speaking of illustrations:



Notice the 'I want to see his crying face too'. The character in question...



Leave this to the younger brother!

Don't force yourself, onee-san!
Sleep_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 02:59   Link #455
Chaos2Frozen
Put it in the Database
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Leave this to the younger brother!

Don't force yourself, ane-ue!
Don't discourage her! The viewers would prefer to see the vain efforts of a flat-chested girl!
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 03:04   Link #456
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Don't discourage her! The viewers would prefer to see the vain efforts of a flat-chested girl!
Why...Yuuko...why...

I kept thinking that it was actually Hideyoshi...until the hairclips...
Sleep_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 03:09   Link #457
Chaos2Frozen
Put it in the Database
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Why...Yuuko...why...

I kept thinking that it was actually Hideyoshi...until the hairclips...
Damnit, why are you complaining when the girl finally does something feminine @_@ !? RAWR!!

*punched*
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 06:11   Link #458
kazzuya13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Damnit, why are you complaining when the girl finally does something feminine @_@ !? RAWR!!

*punched*
I feel really sorry for Yuuko.
Everybody thinks Hideyoshi is more feminine than her.
Like a guy only confessed to her because he was rejected by Hideyoshi.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 10:14   Link #459
ZeKeR
Superbad
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
Send a message via Skype™ to ZeKeR
I now pity Yoshimitsu in being the tsukkomi at his section now...
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 22:59   Link #460
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
Is volume 11 to come out on the 10th of next month? I really want to find out what happens after that man

Spoiler for Aki-chan:


And Yuuko is super cute like that... the troubled face makes it better
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
baka to test, romantic comedy, school life, shoukanjuu, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.