AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Old 2012-11-27, 16:28   Link #1
X3Flame

I need an Anime!!

So I recently watched Sword Art Online and I have to say it's one of the best anime's I've ever seen. I need a new show to tie me over while I have to wait each week for a new episode.

Basically I'm looking for a show that has Action, Adventure and a Romance/Love element. It doesn't have to have a similar plot to SAO like .hack but I'm mainly searching for one with the criteria I listed. Please help me out with finding one!

I've also been recommended Btooom! Is that any good? I've watched Guilty Crown as well but wasn't really satisfied with the romance in it.

(I like my romance!!)
X3Flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-27, 18:50   Link #2
Midnight2352
The Eternal Mystery
*Author

Haha! I like my romance too. Here's what i'd recommend for you:

Hanasakeru Seishonen
Dragonaut the Resonance

Enjoy!!!
Old 2012-11-27, 18:56   Link #3
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
BTOOOM! - Is like SAO in terms of players being caught in a gaming-like setting. But it's a bit more realistic on the deaths just like SAO when the game starts. I would recommend it indeed.

Accel World - Is another gaming anime that takes gaming seriously. Since you have in general obtain a special power while you have this game. But you must battle other players, and reach more ranks to keep this power. Definitely packed with action, and the romance is subtle.

Code Geass - Action, Adventure that spans the entire world. Romance that's subtle, but very compelling to ship couples with, and a plot that has stayed in our minds for years. I would recommend you Code Geass if you haven't already watched it.

Oda Nobuna no Yabō - Sword-fighting, romance doki doki, adventure of Feudal Japan. Oda Nobuna has kept me waiting for that second season they tease us with. I thoroughly enjoyed the anime myself, and would like to pass it to you.

That's all I'm going to recommend for now.
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 23:38   Link #4
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Crest of the Stars, A Certain Magical Index, and Fullmetal Alchemist are heavy on the action adventure, lighter on the romance (though it is there).

Otome Youkai Zakuro is heavy on all three.

Full Metal Panic is heavy on all three but also has heavy comedic elements.

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote