AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-12-02, 09:46   Link #881
Solafighter
Hige
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: God only knows
This thread still exist?


Oh welll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witheirate View Post
What do you think guys with falling in love with your best friend?
In most cases, it doesnt work out, because it could be a weird feeling, banging your best friend.
__________________
Solafighter is offline  
Old 2012-12-02, 09:52   Link #882
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Oh wait, I read that wrongly- Don't hang yourself just yet....

There should be an 'of' somewhere in there... And a 'with' that doesn't belong....



I initially read it as-
__________________
RRW is offline  
Old 2012-12-02, 09:55   Link #883
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
It's not so much of grammar nazi, as it's really confusing in it's original form given how there are two of you interpreting it's differently


Quote:
Originally Posted by Witheirate View Post
What do you think guys? With falling in love with your best friend?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
In most cases, it doesnt work out, because it could be a weird feeling, banging your best friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Quote:
Originally Posted by Witheirate View Post
What do you think of guys with falling in love with your best friend?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
If the My Bestfriend is a Girl: Kill Him
If the My Bestfriend is a Boy: Stalk Them And take A Photograph

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


And as always...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witheirate View Post
What do you think guys with falling in love with your best friend?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Is that a problem?
Answers both interpretation
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2012-12-02, 10:08   Link #884
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Answers both interpretation
More efficient.
Sumeragi is offline  
Old 2012-12-02, 10:14   Link #885
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
More efficient.
And zero precision
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2012-12-02, 16:32   Link #886
willx
Nyaaan~~
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
And zero precision
Zero Punctuation?

So, my friend saw this, at one of our local supermarkets:

Images
Live Lobster!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Outlook is .. living?
willx is offline  
Old 2012-12-02, 16:43   Link #887
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
does anybody have problem with http://imgur.com/. it become unstable to me (pic not appearing, slow, etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
Zero Punctuation?

So, my friend saw this, at one of our local supermarkets:

Images
Live Lobster!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Outlook is .. living?
so did you cook it and eat it? I kinda like lobster, but i found it overated
__________________
RRW is offline  
Old 2012-12-02, 20:07   Link #888
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
so did you cook it and eat it? I kinda like lobster, but i found it overated
Lobster are quite expensive even in seaside villages.. wonder why?
NoemiChan is offline  
Old 2012-12-02, 20:09   Link #889
willx
Nyaaan~~
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Age: 31
My point was .. that the live lobster .. is not alive..

Outlook is not .. positive
willx is offline  
Old 2012-12-02, 20:31   Link #890
Coldlight
Sayaka★Magica
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Under the piercing blue sky
Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
My point was .. that the live lobster .. is not alive..
Lol, yeah when it's already that color then it means... it's already cooked.

False advertising!
__________________
Coldlight is offline  
Old 2012-12-02, 22:10   Link #891
DorkingtonPugsly
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: My cozy room
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
so did you cook it and eat it? I kinda like lobster, but i found it overated
Same, not sure why people love it so much. I prefer crab meat better. Put it in some rice, mmhhh delicious! But they both take too much effort to eat, so I just generally don't.
__________________
DorkingtonPugsly is offline  
Old 2012-12-02, 22:14   Link #892
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorkingtonPugsly View Post
Same, not sure why people love it so much. I prefer crab meat better. Put it in some rice, mmhhh delicious! But they both take too much effort to eat, so I just generally don't.
My family used to drive up to Malacca during some weekends for their Chili Crab...

Even without the crab, I love the chili sauce with the toasted buns.
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2012-12-03, 02:58   Link #893
DorkingtonPugsly
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: My cozy room
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
My family used to drive up to Malacca during some weekends for their Chili Crab...

Even without the crab, I love the chili sauce with the toasted buns.
Awwww no. Now I'm hungry and I gotta go to bed. Alright, I'm having toast when I get up.
__________________
DorkingtonPugsly is offline  
Old 2012-12-03, 04:59   Link #894
Ridwan
Got A Bad Desire
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: قلوب المؤمنين
Swimming refreshes me.
__________________
Ridwan is offline  
Old 2012-12-03, 05:51   Link #895
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
My family used to drive up to Malacca during some weekends for their Chili Crab...

Even without the crab, I love the chili sauce with the toasted buns.
Talking About Chilli. do you guys love Spicy food? As indo. it probably in genes

Also, It seem eating Banana with chili is good for your health

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Lobster are quite expensive even in seaside villages.. wonder why?
Their consider to be luxurious stuff. Also it tend to be harder to catch than other seafood

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorkingtonPugsly View Post
Same, not sure why people love it so much. I prefer crab meat better. Put it in some rice, mmhhh delicious! But they both take too much effort to eat, so I just generally don't.
agree, crab meat is better but it have fewer meat and take effort to get that small meat make lazy to eat it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridwan View Post
Swimming refreshes me.
Hate swimming in general simply because i cannot swim

water park on other hand....
__________________
RRW is offline  
Old 2012-12-03, 06:00   Link #896
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post

Their consider to be luxurious stuff. Also it tend to be harder to catch than other seafood
They're probably expensive because the main consumers are rich people who are tired of meat and poultry..

Talk about crabs... I hope I'm have some this coming Saturday for free.. Hope I'll not feel dizzy of hypertension again... Expensive foods sure does give expensively treated illnesses...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridwan View Post
Swimming refreshes me.
Wow... I don't know how to swim.. but I float easily though... but that doesn't mean I'm fat...
NoemiChan is offline  
Old 2012-12-03, 06:10   Link #897
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
Talking About Chilli. do you guys love Spicy food? As indo. it probably in genes
I don't... Not initially anyway, but I've grown to like it eventually.

Not all of it though, just the sweet ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
Also, It seem eating Banana with chili is good for your health
And wash it all down with durians and laksa right ?

Perfect recipe for disaster
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2012-12-03, 06:31   Link #898
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I don't... Not initially anyway, but I've grown to like it eventually.

Not all of it though, just the sweet ones.
You mean that malaysian sambel lemak? I like it too (I Have Nasi Lemak so lunch today :3)

Thought is more like salty than spicy

my favorite one is sambel Gami. basically fried sambel

Quote:
And wash it all down with durians and laksa right ?

Perfect recipe for disaster
Not really, it actually taste beeter than I expected When i first try.

A Banana with little bit of chili powder. that it really. it give you lot of energy and "excitement"
__________________

Last edited by RRW; 2012-12-03 at 14:04.
RRW is offline  
Old 2012-12-03, 06:38   Link #899
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
It also gives you a massive sore throat, which is my mortal enemy.

I used to have 39-40 deg fevers that starts from sore throats all the time... in fact I didn't know they were suppose to be life threatening
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2012-12-03, 06:39   Link #900
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
Hate swimming in general simply because i cannot swim

water park on other hand....
Try swimming in the sea. It IS fun.
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.